str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
would like to add a suggestion for future updates if at all possible to PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE move the event system to the top bar
ingame where everything else is so we dont accidentally hit the main menu and lose all our progress sure sucks when it happens

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
having a hard time understanding the prostitution quest line doesnt make sense
okimi must of been ordered to prostitute herself
the part makes no sense to me is location is airport -hostel room A (eimi and yae apartment living room
okimi must be in the room
2 different locations altogether how can this quest work?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ok so here is the 3 of us (eimi and yae apartment living roomokimi must be in the room )
i tried talking to all 3 nothing about prostitution is said
THEN i set okimi follow me and went to hostel room A nothing happened
gonna now try to summun the other 2 girls to my location and see whats up doubt its gonna work BUT how to do these?
UPDATED:so i put all 3 on follow me went to room A at hostel and as i said likely wont work guess what it i was right so how the hell ya do these?
you see all i see so her menu for choices NOTHING about ordering to prostitute ...looking at pictures bares the question wtf is up?
everything BUT order to prostitute is DONE

Untitled.png ROOM A.png Untitled.png

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
keep gettin mad at myself i keep thinking im screwing something up LOL
sometime i dont use my head i asked questions about the pregnancy stuff before (havent encountered any yet)
BUT i finished as much of utako story as the game has for now she went and got married BUT knows it aint over between her and me and the game continues so if i do manage to get a girl knocked the game aint over because after i got done with utako story
game continued so came back and read the tags and SANDBOX to me means never ending game right?except for maybe the bad end event task and of course i wont be bothering with that one as i dont wanna end game i wanna play as much as i can do as much as i can also so yeah LOL ...ive been finding lots of things that are missing in game the one that drove me the most crazy was the prostitution stuff and its not all added in yet so i need to just be patient ....although there doesnt seem to be any walkthroughs i found some stuff that sort of helps a bit (links to other stuff for game too)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Pregnancy content is just for the endings, provided that you cum inside their fun bits A LOT.
ive been trying to find a list of all the ones available so far ive found a couple that arent one by fluke and another by quest lines

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
So which ones have you found so far?
i havent gone through the site yet BUT heres one
thats why i said be nice if they just made a list of all the ones that you CAN get pregnant (list all their names on one page)
sucks going through the site one by one to see what ones can and cant get pregnant take to fucking long very discouraging
not even sure if ill get any pregnant as im trying for harem route

my opinion this one isnt worth it Pregnancy ending is the only one for Hanae (the usual cum inside test wouldn't have any sens, as she needs to still be a virgin). FUCK THAT lol

biggest kicks i get is when i get to cuck chicks husbands LOL "goto sleep your just having a dream "LMFAO
that makes up for all my other disappointments as its rare to see THAT many in one game every chick with a dude in their bed,etc we get to cuck them all
fucken hate it when it gets done to me so its nice the mc gets to return the favour :d FUCK YEAH.png

Last edited:

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
well this is interesting old saves doesnt work?file formats seems to be different and saved file location got reset to where im originally use to having it in the game folder in download...also it came with alot of other stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the game thinking it wasnt meant to happen?
IF your starting a new game then the reg zip is fine BUT if your looking to continue on then better off with patch
reason why i say that is the new 59 zip old saves dont work as the file format changed for saves
so if ya have 58 and wanna update just grab the patch kind of experimented with both zips and thats the conclusion ive come to just use patch
as for the FULL game zip it came with alot of stuff i dont think was suppose to of come with have a look at my extracted Glassix 0.59.0
TO BE CLEAR im not complaining about anything im very grateful for the update :)
View attachment 1144484
The patch easily updates version 0.58 to 0.59 without problems, as well as does not create problems with saves from version 0.58 (as mentioned in this topic).
The main thing is to unpack it correctly and place it in the right place. In your situation, the patch should be placed in the "game" folder. (When you had version 0.58 and not 0.59)
y0.jpg
To avoid problems with saving before updating (especially if you plan to update not through a patch, but through downloading the full version), you need to copy the entire "save" folder from your "old" version. Then put this folder in the updated version before starting the game.
It should also be taken into account that this is an unfinished game (which also, you have already been told many times), therefore, after some "big" updates, even correctly copied saves may not work correctly.
keep gettin mad at myself i keep thinking im screwing something up LOL
sometime i dont use my head i asked questions about the pregnancy stuff before (havent encountered any yet)
To avoid this in the future and not ask questions, the answers to which the author included in the game itself, you should carefully study such concepts as "help" and "Event list".
The help describes the basic control system. The event list contains all the events in the game and the conditions for obtaining them.
y.jpg
You can write that something is not working only after making sure that all the conditions for the event (from the list of events) are met.
Using only tips from the game itself, you can safely do without even a wiki and walkthroughs...

RamRod36

May 23, 2017
So I have the compressed version and have been unable to meet Shiho, Penny ,Wakana or the Waitress in the Japanese eatery in the mall. Can anyone tell me how to find them? Would I have to start another new game?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
The patch easily updates version 0.58 to 0.59 without problems, as well as does not create problems with saves from version 0.58 (as mentioned in this topic).
The main thing is to unpack it correctly and place it in the right place. In your situation, the patch should be placed in the "game" folder. (When you had version 0.58 and not 0.59)
View attachment 1150082
To avoid problems with saving before updating (especially if you plan to update not through a patch, but through downloading the full version), you need to copy the entire "save" folder from your "old" version. Then put this folder in the updated version before starting the game.
It should also be taken into account that this is an unfinished game (which also, you have already been told many times), therefore, after some "big" updates, even correctly copied saves may not work correctly.

To avoid this in the future and not ask questions, the answers to which the author included in the game itself, you should carefully study such concepts as "help" and "Event list".
The help describes the basic control system. The event list contains all the events in the game and the conditions for obtaining them.
View attachment 1150112
You can write that something is not working only after making sure that all the conditions for the event (from the list of events) are met.
Using only tips from the game itself, you can safely do without even a wiki and walkthroughs...
well fine you win LOL ...no idea why prostitution wasnt workin before BUT i imagine its cuz i had other shit to do first
needless to say i feel like an idiot and sorry i wasted your time LOL it seems to work fine LOL

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So I have the compressed version and have been unable to meet Shiho, Penny ,Wakana or the Waitress in the Japanese eatery in the mall. Can anyone tell me how to find them? Would I have to start another new game?
They've all been removed from the game. The amount of girls was becoming unmanageable.
They may be reinstated at some point but don't hold your breath. It's a bit of a shame as I was rather fond of Penny and Yurika.

Reactions: str8up

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
ok now im in trouble hikari is my girlfriend (and of course same problem with other girls too NOT sure if the doll / slave setting
bugs them out or not BUT that would be my guess)normally it wouldnt bother me BUT problem is i need her as girl friend for quest
and doll/slave mode is OFF and no option to ask her to be my girl friend as happens with other girls but not worried about them for now just this one cuz of the quest im trying to finish
UPDATED:for shits and giggles i just tried to see if i could add more points into obedience and i got them to fairly high and likely could of kept going but didnt bother some how got to 44 ...for the life of me i dont understand why this is happening to me ...tried it on couple normal girls and they are perfectly fine
BUT the doll/slave girls i can add lots of obedience points onto them
i dont understand why this is happening...ive completely deleted all files and folders of previous version AND also the 2 downloads for current version
i had BOTH the patch and the full got rid of everything then downloaded a fresh copy of full zip and been playing just fineand then all of a sudden shit starts getting whacked as i said my first prob was the dollslave seemed to of bugged out the girlfriend settings as all other girls are fine and no problems
unless someone here hsa same issues and they likely dont then ive got no explanations for whats up
UPDATE 2:been racking my brains trying to see whats up and i searched and searched and searched and found a duplicate folder location
somewhere around here C:\Users\str8u\AppData\Local\User Data\Default
AND in my downloads is C:\Users\str8u\Downloads\Glassix 0.59.0\Glassix
im deleting everything AGAIN and going to retry again is there a way to STOP duplicate folders being created ??
Unlikely to be the root cause but it's better to err on the side of caution.
I have it in both of those areas as well and mine functions as it should.

Lambanomai

Oct 9, 2019
Hi, I have something like a bug, the girls have started to stai in theyr rooms. They just don't move on theyr own, and it's quite annoying. Is it somethig I can resolve?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hi, I have something like a bug, the girls have started to stai in theyr rooms. They just don't move on theyr own, and it's quite annoying. Is it somethig I can resolve?
Could you send a copy of you save file to contact(at)gaweb-studio.com so I can check the data?

Hey, is it possible to unlock all scene in one playthrough?
Not possible I think since some events are mutually exclusive, like some requiring to be friends and some requiring to be not friends.

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
So I'm fucking around with the inner working of the game, mainly spicing up and adding more dialogue for my fave girls who are a bit "bare".

Since I'm in the gears, I figured I may as well change a few other things. So, I gotta ask, is there a location or line of code I can mess with that'll trigger Emancipated Wives to switch from sleeping with their husbands to sleeping alone? I can make the change manually, but, you know, I'd like it automated for seamless gameplay.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Regardie
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes