Joeker

Aug 5, 2017
I get the Hint for Tokie that she's in the hospital in the morning. But she never goes there. Is there another prerequisite for that event?

Blutregen

May 25, 2017
What the.... No one here is willing to share his/her save files?
No wonder why there are comparatively such a few postings in this thread when there is no sharing.
It looks like most of the people think like this guy here....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
What the.... No one here is willing to share his/her save files?
No wonder why there are comparatively such a few postings in this thread when there is no sharing.
It looks like most of the people think like this guy here....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How's that "trying to catch flies with vinegar" working for you?

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
will only release 1 girl per month from now on, so 4 months planned for the remaining level 4 for the last 4 girls
Nice. Milking the last few updates as much as possible I see... and I thought better of this dev... well, guess that's on me for trusting in any patreon creator for once.

eropapa

Jul 10, 2019
so i download the newest ver from OP. i though my save that screw this up. i removed my save from the game folder and it still like this. can someone help?

image_2021-05-03_162015.png

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Glassix v.59 Compressed*
Win: - -

Original Size: 5.63 GB
Compressed Size: 1.36 GB

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
The nun keeps killing me, I have no idea how to get past her. Any tips?
The game has a detailed description of the gameplay. The nun appears out of suspicion. When suspicion = 100 you have lost (game ends). The game has many tools to reduce suspicion. Starting from the behavior of the protagonist in public places, to the means of reducing suspicion in the Lily store. The easiest way is to enable cheats and reset suspicion when it is close to 100.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes