Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Hey dev, I have a question. If I click the option "do my own thing", can I still trigger the event again another day? I never dared to click on the "do my own thing" choice because I'm always afraid it'll end the event permanently without giving me the h-scenes. But I can't just avoid all these scenes either because some of them are kinda hard to miss, like Ayumi's level 0 or 1 scene on the Sub Station.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Memorin Yes, it should work, however you'll need to wait one day before being able to access such event again. If it's not accessible after one day, it's a bug I'll need to fix. So let me know when you try.

LilyIsMyBitch Currently, no plan to give her a solo ending. CarpeNoctem is the one who worked on her and she's considered completed. The idea is to have a wide variety of girls with different background so a married endings do bring something different compared to other girls. I'm afraid we're already quite full with completing the game at the moment so adding a different ending for her might not be doable. I'll suggest the idea to CarpeNoctem though but don't get your hopes too high.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Memorin Yes, it should work, however you'll need to wait one day before being able to access such event again. If it's not accessible after one day, it's a bug I'll need to fix. So let me know when you try.

LilyIsMyBitch Currently, no plan to give her a solo ending. CarpeNoctem is the one who worked on her and she's considered completed. The idea is to have a wide variety of girls with different background so a married endings do bring something different compared to other girls. I'm afraid we're already quite full with completing the game at the moment so adding a different ending for her might not be doable. I'll suggest the idea to CarpeNoctem though but don't get your hopes too high.
Thank you for answering! I'll keep it in mind.

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018

thanks anyway, then if that's it ill settle for the other girls ending then :3
and again thanks devs for making this game <3

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
Bought the Slutty Black Set with Fishnet Stockings for $400.00. It is not in Gifts. What happened? Is it not givable?

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
Some news for all the Linux players: I've updated the procedure to convert the game. The complicated procedure in the OP consists now of only a couple lines: download my installer (version 2.0) from , unzip it, put all the files inside the original Glassix directory and execute the "Install_Linux.sh" file (it should already be marked as executable, but it's always better to check).
The new installer contains the previous version (1.4) of the "Glassix.sh" executable that is still not available in the OP :cry: and a README file with a few useful information that nobody will read anyway.
Warning: the "Install_Linux.sh" file will delete all the Windows files from the game directory, and then it will apparently stop. Don't worry, that's not true, I'm providing an installer, not some malware. After deleting all the useless files, the installer will download the latest version of NW.js. This may take some time, during which the program is apparently inactive. The exact time depends on your connection and the NW.js server, but I think it should not worry if it takes a couple minutes. After the game is launched for the first time, you can delete the "Install_Linux.sh" file if you want, you only need "Glassix.sh" to run the game. Or keep it if you prefer, you can use it to update to the latest version of NW.js any time you want, if you feel the need.

Keep in mind that this is still experimental. Backups are advised. I'd like to have some feedback on it, both positive and negative, to know if everything works as it should, or if there is something to correct.
Hope someone will update the OP...

Reactions: Regardie

Capacitor

Dec 8, 2017
Capacitor: Thanks for the explanations. Does your script need to be update with each version?
No. It may need updates in the future, particularly if the NW.js site changes or there are some major structural changes to the game, but otherwise there is no dependence on the game version.

AlexNipal

Nov 10, 2019
There is a problem with the Linux install script: the last entry is currently "v0.43.0-beta" but the script only reads "v0.43.0".
I was able to solve it by modifying line 10:
Bash:
version=$(echo $content | rev | grep -m1 -o -E /[0-9]+\.[0-9]+\.[0-9]+v | head -1 | rev | sed 's/\///')
I added a forward slash at the beggining of the grep regex and I remove it using sed afterwards.

Reactions: Capacitor
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes