Spoofy

Aug 14, 2017
Ya the "Quick Walkthrough" Is really there just to get you started. Far as I know the only real walkthrough is on the wiki you have to open up a tab for each girl or as you go. (Each girl has their own walkthrough's on the wiki just go to the "Girl List" on the wiki) Keep in mind that some scenes get better if certain characters has the right obedience lv so I tend to go through each of the girls pages just to see who's scenes require another girls obedience lv to be just right so I don't miss anything.
Thank you very much.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Is anyone else unable to to make Ayumi go past level one obedience or is it just me?
I'm guessing your issue is that you need Rin to also be available to have her obedience increased. I believe they share most of their obedience events, so you need to level them up together.

xyza7890

Jul 5, 2017
I for one was very happy to hear that some of the girls were cut from the game. This problem affects numerous games of this sort. New characters keep getting added with each update but no content past some introduction scenes. I'd much prefer that existing characters get their story lines finished before adding new ones.

Reactions: Dave3518
Mar 25, 2018
I for one was very happy to hear that some of the girls were cut from the game. This problem affects numerous games of this sort. New characters keep getting added with each update but no content past some introduction scenes. I'd much prefer that existing characters get their story lines finished before adding new ones.
do you really play this game? there are no new characters added with each update of this game, all girls are already in there since the beginning that's why currently some of the players are having issues with unlocking other characters since most of them are tied to each other

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So are the girls in the changelog temporarily or permanently removed?
At the moment, it's permanent. I'll see once v1.0 is out what my patrons want.

so anyone else having problems with Iyo lvl 2 event her house is not in the game any fix or????
Good point, we forgot to add her house. I'll fix it in the patch.

Side note what are they planning on doing with the pics that have some of the cut out girls in. Is it a simple fix or will they have to remake them all together?
The removed girls will still appear in already existing events. They just won't appear in town and won't be used in conditions for events to trigger.

Lol, if the update naming scheme is correct, it's been 3 years and the game isn't even halfway done. I can see why he'd do this
Exactly lol. I'd like to complete this game and proceed to the new one. Imagination is running thin when spending that much time on the same game.

my biggest concern about the cut girls are the events associated with them:
1. job introduction and actually getting the job - yoga (Chan-Mei), administrative agent (Shiho), park lifeguard (Wakana)
2. playing a save game and losing affection points with characters you supposedly haven't met

also, maybe it's just me but i really don't like the hospital quest and the pimping deals so perhaps the devs could have instead provided some other events for the cut girls instead of those so that they wouldn't need be cut
Jobs will be moved to other girls of similar background. For your second point, I'll double check but even if you unlocked a removed girl before, she should not lose anymore points since they're not included in the daily loop to check affection loss.

Eimi and Yae How to unlock Events impossible to unlock Wakana was removed Events at Aquatic Park. to unlock Eimi and Yae no longer works

how can i unlock them thank you
Good point! I don't know why their introduction event is inside Wakana's XML. Will fix it in next patch. Thanks for the feedback!

Incidentally, if it went up to 100 updates, it would probably be called Version 0.100 rather than 1.00.
Yes it would :p When Glassix went from 0.9 to 0.10, a few players got confused as well lol :p

Your game is amazing and I loved it a lot!! Hope you will have new features upcoming soon :)
Thanks ;) No new feature are planned at the moment. I'll jsut focus on add a few more slave commands, doll mode commands, adding all the missing sexy outfits images for several girls and add some time stop spell events as well. That'll be the end of my work on Glassix (besides bug fixing and some balancing). I expect my part to be completed in about 7 or 8 months. CarpeNoctem will work on completing the 7 remaining girls which should be done in about 2 years.

Mar 25, 2018
Daedolon not really the daily affection loss since I haven't really noticed it but more on the busted scenes, i.e., doing the park lifeguard and getting caught by Wakana will result in an affection loss but the player supposedly doesn't know her

saycko

May 23, 2017
How To change the backup folder

to unlock Eimi and Yae
thank you
wrote a little earlier how to do it, but sure can go again

only way i found out to unlock them is to add: \"lifeguardAmet\":1,\"lifeguardBmet\":1,
in the save file, go to saveeditonline and search: met and paste it inbetween

Reactions: Dave3518

BDI

May 23, 2017
wrote a little earlier how to do it, but sure can go again

only way i found out to unlock them is to add: \"lifeguardAmet\":1,\"lifeguardBmet\":1,
in the save file, go to saveeditonline and search: met and paste it inbetween
I don't know about your computer but on mine, savedtonline website is down. Now it might come on line later but it has been off since yesterday morning.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon not really the daily affection loss since I haven't really noticed it but more on the busted scenes, i.e., doing the park lifeguard and getting caught by Wakana will result in an affection loss but the player supposedly doesn't know her
Oh yeah good point. I'll fix it.

I don't know about your computer but on mine, savedtonline website is down. Now it might come on line later but it has been off since yesterday morning.
No need to use saveeditonline. You can open the save file with any text editor and just add the strings mentioned then save the file.

D

Deleted member 841602

Thanks ;) No new feature are planned at the moment. I'll jsut focus on add a few more slave commands, doll mode commands, adding all the missing sexy outfits images for several girls and add some time stop spell events as well. That'll be the end of my work on Glassix (besides bug fixing and some balancing). I expect my part to be completed in about 7 or 8 months. CarpeNoctem will work on completing the 7 remaining girls which should be done in about 2 years.
umm wat? XD well thats a goal :giggle: (btw if u think in years u will get lost,focus on months,advise lesser months but take more of it ;) ). anyway really good idea of gameplay, good stories, interface is made good too everything is visible and u cant lose urself.

edit: removing girls, i would say, thats a nono. i can understand why thats done but this should be avoided. dont steal lolipops from the kids ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

thewingfan

Dec 22, 2018
Have 2 issues I'm hoping to get help with:

1. Where and at what time is Iyo's first obedience event?

2. Marilyn is at level 1. How do I start doing therapy events?

Reactions: ThL
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes