somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
On Iyos slave mode, you forgot to have any pictures in that folder but the nude one. I had to import that folder from the previous version to get it to work, IE in slave mode nude, she disappeared again. Also the game froze when the anal was chosen.
I don't make this game, just posted the changelog.

BDI

May 23, 2017
This is most likely some character images missing. Can you open the debug.txt file in the game folder with a text editor ? You should see something like "missing image characters/copB/hypno/xxx.png".
Can you check you have all the images inside the characters/copB/hypno folder ? One for each outfit.
If everything is in order, please send me a copy of your debug.txt file and a copy of your save file with invisible Iyo, I'll double check. Thanks!
On Iyos slave mode, you forgot to have any pictures in that folder but the nude one. I had to import that folder from the previous version to get it to work, IE in slave mode nude, she disappeared again. Also the game froze when the anal was chosen.

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Just found out this was updated, Which anal causes the freeze? standing, bed, nighttime, or is it all of them?

Additionally, i believe it was mentioned earlier in this thread but the slave images are the same as the happy images, so you can copy the images from Glassix\characters\copB\happy into the Glassix\characters\copB\slave folder to fix that problem

christoflurp

May 10, 2018
Not sure if its just my version but copying the happy images (excluding the nude ofc) to the slave folder causes the clothes to be slightly 'above' iyo in slave mode. Any easy way to fix on my end or wait for a patch? iyoclothes.JPG

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Once a week you have to give a girl to a demon so they can have some futa on girl action... I don't know if that counts as NTR.
But the game is all about finding a girl and mind-controlling her into thinking you're attractive enough to perform sex. Typical harem-for-PC setting.
Guess that makes this game an easy skip then. Not a fan of trans content or NTR.

Dregrin

Nov 20, 2017
Not sure if its just my version but copying the happy images (excluding the nude ofc) to the slave folder causes the clothes to be slightly 'above' iyo in slave mode. Any easy way to fix on my end or wait for a patch? View attachment 544702
Replacing the nude image as well resolved this for me, though i also had to close and reopen glassix after doing so to make the new image take. Thus far i haven't been able to replicate the anal freeze you mentioned earlier

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
I cant find Iyo at night, where is she supposed to be? I want to do her 1st obedience quest
Same with me. Even the cheat option to find her via teleport travel does not work as it says she is an unknown location or something of the sort.

Teleporting to any available streets does not work either. Nor searching the airport.

Bug?

Reactions: peixe751

regueton1

Jun 10, 2017
I just added the links back to the OP for the v0.44 compressed version. Download it and the patch to v0.45 (which is only like 54MB) and you should be good to go.
but the patch is for 44.1 to 45, is the same?

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Where to find Iyo for her first level event? The hints say that she wanders searching streets, but which ones or at which time of the day is hardly told ?

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
so no real incest then,ie stepmom step sister?
As it has always been, yes. Of course, step relations are technically still incest legally speaking. We're just lucky a certain website isn't counting step relations as well.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Guess that makes this game an easy skip then. Not a fan of trans content or NTR.
After a few weeks, specifically once you've encountered Anael and warn Lily, you can amend your deal so that it becomes optional. Then you CAN still send girls, but you don't HAVE to.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Is there an easy way to move on this game? To be honest, it's all so confusing. Not even the buttons placement makes that much sense. I got lost way to easy and loses classes because of that. Also, the characters keep moving around, so i have to aways be chasing them. It looks like a nice game, but this must be one of the worst movement mechanics i ever saw. Is there a way to move around that isn't confusing?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Is there an easy way to move on this game? To be honest, it's all so confusing. Not even the buttons placement makes that much sense. I got lost way to easy and loses classes because of that. Also, the characters keep moving around, so i have to aways be chasing them. It looks like a nice game, but this must be one of the worst movement mechanics i ever saw. Is there a way to move around that isn't confusing?
For just yourself moving around: I'd just use the map, remember the street names you have to go through and if you forgot one: look at the map again.

For finding a girl: In Lily's shop in Circle 0 there is the devils tracker. Once purchased you can go on the girl's page, on the upper left side is now a crosshair. Click it and and it now shows you the quickest way to where she is now (girls face on the buttons you click to go somewhere).
Also good: Devils Insight: Behavior (Circle 0), so you can see where she is now and where she wants to go, so you dont have to chase her for hours.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes