Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I,ve been playing this game for some time now and I like and enjoy it. But there are a few things that's annoying. When I want to give a girl a gift and/or some clothes I would want to pick the items I choose and then give them to her instead of going in and out of the menu for each item, it just takes too much time. Also, why are some of the events dependent what clothes she wears. If you have changed the clothes and then in the events list find something you missed then you must change clothes to complete that event, that's just irritating. But as I said the game is great and I will keep playing but it would be better with less grind.
Clothes are sometimes required because we only created images for those clothes. There are too many events and too many clothes to create everything so we usually only create clothes images variations for daily repeatable orders in the girl sex menu.

I just found out that you can navigate with the map and just double click the location and you teleport there
There is also the bus which allows you to move quickly from district to districts for a cheap price, you can see bus stop location on the city map then go there and click the bus icon and you can also use the taxi when you are in a street to go directly to any other streets in the game, like teleportation but it's more expensive, and can be used directly on the city map. You can also teleport without cheating with the teleportation spell in the end game, a new icon appears to use the teleport spell in the city map once purchased. Don't forget you can also toggle run mode while walking to reduce the travel time if you're in a hurry.

That's with cheats enabled
Without cheats, you can still teleport like this once you have bought the teleportation spell from Lily.

only with cheats. I think a minimap should be added that you can click on adjacent areas and move to. Or have the game auto calculate the walk time to any area and move there or have check boxes for 'use train' etc. It does seem kinda jarring north east south and west aren't always on the top bottom left and right of the screen.

Anyway to what I was originally wanting to say.

What is the time intervals that people move around? Is it every 5 minutes the game updates positions? It feels like every minute someone has a chance to move around.

For example if I have an event that needs to be done in a bathroom to progress whats the time frame they will be spending in there?

Can it be possible to add an 'alert' where you can tag a character, then have the game notify you when that character is in a specific spot so you can go there?

Also, can you add the wait option to the map? It gets kinda annoying to look at the map, see someone isn't where you want them to be, wait 15 minutes, check again, see they aren't there yet, wait 15 minutes, check, see they are there, and then go into whatever room you need?

Something else that could be done with the alert thing is that if you go to a certain spot and wait say an hour, if that character goes into the room at anytime in that hour it stops the wait and resumes game play when the game moves them into that room?
Icons placement is sometimes not optimal indeed. There was a text mode before which listed the pathes instead of displaying icons. I'll see if I can put it back again.

For bathroom, girls usually check if they are dirty between 20 to 23 I think (you can check their data/characters/xxx.xml to see the exact time range) and will check their dirtiness value. If it's too high and they are at home and a bathroom is free, then they'll try to go there.

As for your trouble of having girls in specific location, the easiest solution is simply to ask the girl to follow you and go to the location you want. The event will also trigger this way. Much faster than waiting for the AI to decide to go where you want ahha :p

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Sad for the removal of Chan-Mei and Yurika, but I understand the reasoning. Simply believe the north area is a bit too empty.

Anyway, I need to play the game again to see how it is currently.

wwgwa

Dec 27, 2017
4th Obedience event: in Marylin's house, after at least 7 therapy sessions for Zenji and after having offered Marylin the 2nd lingerie set at 250$. How do I get Marylin the lingerie set for $250. If, I am certain I have already gave it to her earlier in game. Unless there is another one and I need to get her to the lingerie store. I am puzzled. Any help will be appreciated.
For anyone who has this problem after buying lingerie for marylin you have to give it (it is in the gifts)

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I live in China, my English is a little poor, then I have a request, can you Chinese the new content? THX :)
You're lucky, a chinese translator almost completed the translation up to v0.45 this month. It'll be released with 0.46 pretty soon.

Nihgthawk

Mar 29, 2018
So one little thing I noticed about the new patch. Even thou all the girls have daily pimping events Iyo, Kristina, Eimi and Yae don't have an initial pimping event.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So one little thing I noticed about the new patch. Even thou all the girls have daily pimping events Iyo, Kristina, Eimi and Yae don't have an initial pimping event.
Yeah, CarpeNoctem will work on that when he has more time.

There is no package file in the newest update.
Yeah, my patrons already warned me. I fixed my patch zip already. The full version was ok though.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes