Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
i has question what ?
The images for the game got extremely large so Daedolon reduced the size in a couple of ways, trimming them and compressing them. The HD pack is exactly that. The original images in their original form. If you have the bandwidth, grab the HD pack and drop it in the game folder. It is not needed in any way and I would wait until the game is complete myself.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
GLASSIX V.0.46.0 fix+patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassix Patch 0.44.0 to 0.44.1.zip (8.29 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.44.1 to 0.45.0.zip (54.43 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.45.0 to 0.46.0.zip (103.37 Mb)
zip Glassix_0460.zip (4.39 Gb)

Changelog

BDI

May 23, 2017
GLASSIX V.0.46.0 fix+patch
zip Glassix Patch 0.44.0 to 0.44.1.zip (8.29 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.44.1 to 0.45.0.zip (54.43 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.45.0 to 0.46.0.zip (103.37 Mb)
zip Glassix_0460.zip (4.39 Gb)

Changelog

How can you say "Fixed bug with Iyo not sleeping at night (Thanks Peixe751!) " when she is not in bed at all during the night?

Reactions: Mikilande

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
How can you say "Fixed bug with Iyo not sleeping at night (Thanks Peixe751!) " when she is not in bed at all during the night?
This is not what I came up with. This is what was published on other resources with the same game where patrons sit. It is unlikely that anyone will come up with a list of changes ...

BDI

May 23, 2017
This is not what I came up with. This is what was published on other resources with the same game where patrons sit. It is unlikely that anyone will come up with a list of changes ...
Well whoever is in charge, putting that in the changes is wrong!

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I tried to play fair for a time, but when I noticed that goddam Fish and Chips costs $250 I just lost all the motivation to try, lol.

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
question: how do u control lily and angeal all the way, i did the secret character part of going to the the stripper girl(forgot name) 3 times and it said secretunlocked and ive tried bringing lily to the church to corrupt her so then i can corrupt both them, but nothing is happening, is there a certain day and time to do that? or do i need to have sex with rin in the church couple more times cause ive only done once?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Is there a way to unlearn spells? I dont want to reload every time i accidentally click the stupid devils lust thing and i made the mistake to override my savegame after buying the new spells -,-
I hate nothing more than sharing my girls with guys and it is bad enough they dont get rid of their useless boyfriends/husbands even if they are fully corrupted, absolutly obedient and head over heels in love...
Little reminder to the Dev: A Harem is a bunch of exclusive girls and ONE guy, not a bunch of sharing wet dicks

Last edited:
Reactions: kerrekk

PotatoKing

Mar 9, 2017
Is there a way to unlearn spells? I dont want to reload every time i accidentally click the stupid devils lust thing and i made the mistake to override my savegame after buying the new spells -,-
I hate nothing more than sharing my girls with guys and it is bad enough they dont get rid of their useless boyfriends/husbands even if they are fully corrupted, absolutly obedient and head over heels in love...
Little reminder to the Dev: A Harem is a bunch of exclusive girls and ONE guy, not a bunch of sharing wet dicks
You can try opening your save file in notepad and changing spelldevilslust from 1 to 0. You can also check if you have a auto save that goes back far enough.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Well whoever is in charge, putting that in the changes is wrong!
It should have been fixed. There was an issue in her character file and this poor girl couldn't find her house nor bedroom :'( I tested quickly myself and she properly appeared in her bedroom at night, though I didn't test over several days, just on initial load when the AI kicks in.

One thing to note is that if you saved the game at night while Iyo was outside, it should take at least 1 more day for her AI to fix itself.

Let me know if it's still not fixed even after waiting 1 day.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
hegghegg
Forget the tags...if you prefer this content skip this game...there is only 1 chara who can grow a magical dick and this only in single events...and there are already to much dicks in this game...

PotatoKing
Thx...i hope it works...i dont like messing with savegames because most of my trys end up corrupted...so ingame is no way to forget spells...

Thatguy and/or co-devs
Maybe it would be a good idea to add a content filter to the options since the Taglist is still growing. Things like prostitution, ntr, gangbang or sharing are not for everyone, i dont know what you plan to add in future, but it would be nice to prevent running in scenes you dont want to see...

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Not a dev, just the original poster an haven't handled updates for this thread in years. Uploader tag at this point is mostly cause I help occasionally but tbh not enough as I should to maintain it. Honestly don't even know how to add tags since that was added after I became a lurker.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Bugged to the point of being unplayable.
There are several bugs the first I don't even remember what it was told it ignore and went on playing.
This last one though was when I assisted Kana in the bathroom. It from then on just kept saying there was errors repeatedly on the screen no matter what you did after that point.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes