Homerone60

Jul 21, 2017
Same Here, An error occurred and a log file has been created after a while playing it ! In every next screen !

OathDevil

Apr 4, 2018
Is it normal that you can't manually use x-ray on day 1?
It's kinda weird when it says "...at least, I can enjoy the view with the glasses." but be unable to use them...

BDI

May 23, 2017
It should have been fixed. There was an issue in her character file and this poor girl couldn't find her house nor bedroom :'( I tested quickly myself and she properly appeared in her bedroom at night, though I didn't test over several days, just on initial load when the AI kicks in.

One thing to note is that if you saved the game at night while Iyo was outside, it should take at least 1 more day for her AI to fix itself.

Let me know if it's still not fixed even after waiting 1 day.
Tried your fix and it didn't work.

Reactions: Mikilande

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Can anyone help me figure out how to trigger the "Therapy sessions" with Zenji and Marilyn once you hit 3 stars with her? I can't progress past 3 stars to unlock the anal scene (4 star) because it says I need 7 "therapy sessions", but I've only ever seen the two that come from the star upgrade events with her at her house, never any random events with him. I've never actually seen Zenji around town or anywhere, or any option to involve him when interacting with Marilyn, so how do I fulfill this requirement?

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I'm telling you guys! We need to lock the developers in a dungeon and let them work on this game all the time. This world needs this game to be finished ASAP!!

snowiefall

Apr 15, 2019
game really has some nice tags and i want to give it a try, but is there anyway to navigate easier? im having alot of trouble finding people / events and such

Reactions: DJsona

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
small bug on last version, we find "Marilyn apartment key" and "Marilyn chamber key" in Yatsumi apartment. normally, it must be the "Yatsumi keys" we able to find there...

second small bug: in some houses:
<0> fn:getRandomLocation([@building="houseU"][@type="shared" or @type="diningroom" or name()="roomAC"]) - No room found
<0> fn:getRoomLocation([home], copB) - No room found

Last edited:

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
Any chance of the author putting a patch out to deal with the bugs being that some of them just make it unplayable at all?
Having the screen constantly covered with
Code:
<0> fn:getRandomLocation([@building="houseM"][@type="shared" or @type="diningroom" or name()="roomT"]) - No room found
<0> fn:getRoomLocation([home], merchantB) - No room found
repeatedly makes it impossible to continue.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Any chance of the author putting a patch out to deal with the bugs being that some of them just make it unplayable at all?
Having the screen constantly covered with
Code:
<0> fn:getRandomLocation([@building="houseM"][@type="shared" or @type="diningroom" or name()="roomT"]) - No room found
<0> fn:getRoomLocation([home], merchantB) - No room found
repeatedly makes it impossible to continue.
Like others have said. This is unplayable for now with all these error messages all over the game. A patch would be more than welcome.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thatguy and/or co-devs
Maybe it would be a good idea to add a content filter to the options since the Taglist is still growing. Things like prostitution, ntr, gangbang or sharing are not for everyone, i dont know what you plan to add in future, but it would be nice to prevent running in scenes you dont want to see...
I'm the dev. Your suggestion is not bad indeed and could be implemented with a few tweaks. There's just an issue with the day 7 event with Lily which is futa and can't be avoided. Or simply skip it but consider it still valid. I'll see.

Bugged to the point of being unplayable.
There are several bugs the first I don't even remember what it was told it ignore and went on playing.
This last one though was when I assisted Kana in the bathroom. It from then on just kept saying there was errors repeatedly on the screen no matter what you did after that point.
Ah yeah, sorry about that, I forgot to double check the pathfinding for the new houses and this is what is causing the issue. I'll fix it in the upcoming patch. Thanks for the feedback.

Is it normal that you can't manually use x-ray on day 1?
It's kinda weird when it says "...at least, I can enjoy the view with the glasses." but be unable to use them...
Day 1 is basically a tutorial so it's a succession of events. Glasses are not available during events. Once you reach day 2, you'll be able to use glasses normally.

Tried your fix and it didn't work.
Ok, I'll double check and fix it for the patch. Thanks for letting me know.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
any plans to make animations?
No plans, it would be way too much work at this point :p

I'm telling you guys! We need to lock the developers in a dungeon and let them work on this game all the time. This world needs this game to be finished ASAP!!
I'm already stuck at home due to the coronova virus but can't spend my time on Glassix since I'm also quite busy with my web dev work :p

I wish the dev rerelease this game with HS models someday. I like the game. :)
Yeah I know it would look better with more recent models but this is due to the game being 4 years old already. At that time, it was Sexy Beach Premium Resort only ^^ Switching models know would make the game look clunky so I'm sticking with it till the end. In my future games, I'm planning to switch to real 3D using Daz3D characters and creating my own animations to make it easier to add outfits and share animation between girls.

Reactions: Mewunts and arelor

arelor

Oct 6, 2017
I'm already stuck at home due to the coronova virus but can't spend my time on Glassix since I'm also quite busy with my web dev work :p
Good luck on corona but I am still behind my idea tho :p

Yeah I know it would look better with more recent models but this is due to the game being 4 years old already. At that time, it was Sexy Beach Premium Resort only ^^ Switching models know would make the game look clunky so I'm sticking with it till the end. In my future games, I'm planning to switch to real 3D using Daz3D characters and creating my own animations to make it easier to add outfits and share animation between girls.
More modular work would be better as you say, creating a system that uses shared assets would make the initial job harder but makes the late job easier and also adds more into variety of the content on an automated basis ruled by AI. Also much more of a pro work tbh.

shivansps

Mar 8, 2020
To be honest after seeing the good ending with Hikari im not sure if i want to see any other ending, that was just perfect. Except maybe for what Naomi gets with that.

What i think the game needs is a better way to navigate, maybe a search option to find places by name, a favorite places list and waypoints, similar to Devil tacker but with map locations. But not a spell, just a navigation mechanic.

Last edited:

hooptyman

Feb 18, 2020
Not sure what is wrong, i downloaded this game twice due to the fact when i clicked on the exe the game tries to load then quickly crashes..I downloaded 1st from Nopy and tried to load game from the exe it crashed. Then i downloaded it again from uploadhaven and it did the same thing.. The only log i could find was the debug log and no crash file log..Any help would be grateful..I have window 10 desktop pc

Debug log:
[0308/175013.831:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175013.839:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175014.015:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175014.163:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175014.856:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175015.165:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175123.393:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175123.534:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175123.624:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175123.971:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175124.792:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0