BDI

May 23, 2017
why does the patch not work mine lookes like it works told me ver 0.46.1

whats you pc spec mine is i7 3.4 quad core 16gb ddr 3 ram GTX 970 soon GTX 980 TI
What the hell difference does it make what my computer is? Where did you load the patch to get it to work? I have tried twice and it still does not show up.

Challenge

Donor
Aug 1, 2018
You open it into the base directory.

Open the zip and extract the contents to the drive\folder you have the game in. It will ask to replace files; say yes and Data folder and package.nw will then go where they belong.

BDI

May 23, 2017
You open it into the base directory.

Open the zip and extract the contents to the drive\folder you have the game in. It will ask to replace files; say yes and Data folder and package.nw will then go where they belong.
Yep, that worked, thanks.

Orange9

Jul 21, 2017
GLASSIX V.0.46.0 fix+patch
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassix Patch 0.44.0 to 0.44.1.zip (8.29 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.44.1 to 0.45.0.zip (54.43 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.45.0 to 0.46.0.zip (103.37 Mb)
zip Glassix_0460.zip (4.39 Gb)

Changelog

Sorry but it doesn't select english when you click the flag

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Sorry but it doesn't select english when you click the flag
0.46.1 full+patch
torrent

zip Glassix Patch 0.44.1 to 0.45.0.zip (54.43 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.45.0 to 0.46.0.zip (103.37 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.46.0 to 0.46.1.zip (8.93 Mb)
zip Glassix_0461.zip (4.39 Gb)

Pretty strange situation. The game is taken from Russian-speaking patrons. Therefore, Russian is enabled by default. Other languages are present in the settings but the language change does not really happen. This has not happened before. Maybe this is some kind of bug

Fred the Red

Mar 9, 2017
I tried this game ages ago and found the idea great but kind of lost interest after stumbling around for a while without any real idea what to do. Downloading now to have another look and I cast a cursory look at the walkthrough. It mentions the possibility that "you will miss some events", does this mean there are permanently missable scenes/events or does missing an event simply mean having to wait a while for it to come up again?

witteb

May 3, 2019
I tried this game ages ago and found the idea great but kind of lost interest after stumbling around for a while without any real idea what to do. Downloading now to have another look and I cast a cursory look at the walkthrough. It mentions the possibility that "you will miss some events", does this mean there are permanently missable scenes/events or does missing an event simply mean having to wait a while for it to come up again?
for that save, it would be permanetly missable. BUT you can unlock every scene with t "lock" button in the gallery.
you can miss out Utako scenes and the most sexys scene wich needs a specific girl. See below for further details.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
me too dropped this game a long time ago, but i heard the game pretty much finished, so i decided to comeback and try it out again no regrets. (y)

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
How much pregnancy is in this? Do we see them with pregnant bellies? Does the MC get to have pregnant sex with them? how does it work in this game?

Dec 2, 2017
how do you achieve the first level of iyo? (the policewoman), the hint only says something about her walking on the streets to find criminals and to join her but I don't know how to do it.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes