Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
This question probably has been asked several times. I am unable to find in search. How to raise Lily's obedience levels? Thanks for any help.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
This question probably has been asked several times. I am unable to find in search. How to raise Lily's obedience levels? Thanks for any help.
Check Lily's profile in the wiki -

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Thank you. I already have this. How can I get her up to 10 to get to Obedience Level One?
No problem. Same way as any other girl. The section I linked tells you the only way is to use the follow me command, because Lily doesn't do bathrooms.

IMO it's too risky to do her teaser events this early due to the suspicion hit.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
No problem. Same way as any other girl. The section I linked tells you the only way is to use the follow me command, because Lily doesn't do bathrooms.

IMO it's too risky to do her teaser events this early due to the suspicion hit.
I did it. Thanks for he;ping

Drizzel

Sep 5, 2018
this wiki isn´t up to date since a longer period
seems like noone is working on it anymore?

or is there a better one somewhere and i just don´t know it?
Help?

jamjam

Dec 1, 2017
How can i get part-time job from deleted girls, like secretery(shiho) and aquatic park lifeguard(wakana)?
And I don't konw how to activate Donation in church to reduce suspicion.

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I've tried several times. I can't download. I always download only 4GB and the download stops. Help.

witteb

May 3, 2019
I've tried several times. I can't download. I always download only 4GB and the download stops. Help.
if youre using the mega link, the free download has a limit of around 5 gb. Wait for 5 hours for the next download or use another download link

oneuseburn

May 2, 2017
0.46.1 full+patch
torrent

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zip Glassix Patch 0.44.1 to 0.45.0.zip (54.43 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.45.0 to 0.46.0.zip (103.37 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.46.0 to 0.46.1.zip (8.93 Mb)
zip Glassix_0461.zip (4.39 Gb)

Pretty strange situation. The game is taken from Russian-speaking patrons. Therefore, Russian is enabled by default. Other languages are present in the settings but the language change does not really happen. This has not happened before. Maybe this is some kind of bug

If you go into Glassix\data\lang and copy the en files and folder and rename them ru (after removing the normal ru) then it will use the english files by default thinking its russian.

Reactions: Ric
Jul 17, 2017
I play this game version (0.46.0+ patch 0.46.1) and was running smoothly without problems but after playing a time the game it's loading very slow city map; what can i do to run this game map scene like before...help

Jul 17, 2017
I play this game version (0.46.0+ patch 0.46.1) and was running smoothly without problems but after playing a time the game it's loading very slow city map; what can i do to run this game map scene like before...help
I want to mention when i download/instl this game for the first time it's appeared this

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yea.. I agree that Wiki needs some pages deleted.. Just wasted my time trying to figure out why Wakana wasn't triggering with the twins, just to search the thread to find out she was deleted..

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Only two of the seven that were removed seemed to be used at all on the Wiki.. I now know that Wakana is no more, I assume after the thread search the Shiho no longer has a part in the bachelorette party scene.. Didn't see really anything else to remark on for the other five.. Is my first time playing, and only know of those because of the wiki.

Since I cannot remove the pages myself I commented on all seven on the wiki with ""Page needs deleted, character was removed from the game. "".. Hopefully that helps some people.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Yea.. I agree that Wiki needs some pages deleted.. Just wasted my time trying to figure out why Wakana wasn't triggering with the twins, just to search the thread to find out she was deleted..
Only two of the seven that were removed seemed to be used at all on the Wiki.. I now know that Wakana is no more, I assume after the thread search the Shiho no longer has a part in the bachelorette party scene.. Didn't see really anything else to remark on for the other five.. Is my first time playing, and only know of those because of the wiki.

Since I cannot remove the pages myself I commented on all seven on the wiki with ""Page needs deleted, character was removed from the game. "".. Hopefully that helps some people.
But then they have to be added back to the wiki once the volunteers taking their time to do the content for the deleted girls finish. I honestly don't see the point in deleting what is already there just to have to reverse that decision later, it's probably better to just add a note that the girls are currently unavailable.

Reactions: shinonen

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Feel free to add that to my comments then.. Doubt that those 'volunteers' will add them back in the exact way they are on the wiki, Wakana for Eimi/Yae and Shiho for Utako mostly, the others have no effect on the other girls, unless we have to restart for new content?

Edit: Changed my comment to simply "Character was removed from the game. " but I did remove Wakana bits from Eimi/Yae, left Shiho/Wakana/Utako's pages alone... Haven't gotten to Utako lvl 3 so cannot say that event doesn't happen.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes