Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'm the dev. Your suggestion is not bad indeed and could be implemented with a few tweaks. There's just an issue with the day 7 event with Lily which is futa and can't be avoided. Or simply skip it but consider it still valid. I'll see.
That would be awesome ^^
Thats acceptable, i dont think there is a way to filter all, some are what they are, for example Emiris storyline.
Maybe there could be an alternate devils lust spell...instead of including random guys only include the girls you see (high quality family times and much more lesbian action)...and the MC of course...i like a good orgy from time to time, i just dont like guys in my girls :p

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
small bug on last version, we find "Marilyn apartment key" and "Marilyn chamber key" in Yatsumi apartment. normally, it must be the "Yatsumi keys" we able to find there...

second small bug: in some houses:
<0> fn:getRandomLocation([@building="houseU"][@type="shared" or @type="diningroom" or name()="roomAC"]) - No room found
<0> fn:getRoomLocation([home], copB) - No room found
I checked your key problem but I find the adequate keys in each room. Are you sure about it ?
The other bug has been fixed in the latest patch.

More modular work would be better as you say, creating a system that uses shared assets would make the initial job harder but makes the late job easier and also adds more into variety of the content on an automated basis ruled by AI. Also much more of a pro work tbh.
Well, my aim will be to make stuff easy for players to expand the game themselves but my skills are still limited since I'm quite new to 3D. I know I'll be able to add interfaces to players can design their own characters and stories but I'm not too sure about adding their own models or animations, I'll need time to learn :p

What i think the game needs is a better way to navigate, maybe a search option to find places by name, a favorite places list and waypoints, similar to Devil tacker but with map locations. But not a spell, just a navigation mechanic.
I know some players have the same issues as you regarding navigation. There was an alternate textual navigation panel before but I had to disable it when I introduced the tracking spell. I'll fix it in next version since more and more new players are having issues with the icons navigation.

Reactions: arelor

thornum

Dec 29, 2019
I checked your key problem but I find the adequate keys in each room. Are you sure about it ?
The other bug has been fixed in the latest patch.

After test, it's the good keys (keys open yatsumy apartment and room) , but with Marilyn name's. just a problem in name.
i spécify, i use the french language traduction, it can be come of that.

hooptyman

Feb 18, 2020
Not sure what is wrong, i downloaded this game twice due to the fact when i clicked on the exe the game tries to load then quickly crashes..I downloaded 1st from Nopy and tried to load game from the exe it crashed. Then i downloaded it again from uploadhaven and it did the same thing.. The only log i could find was the debug log and no crash file log..Any help would be grateful..I have window 10 desktop pc

Debug log:
[0308/175013.831:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175013.839:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175014.015:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175014.163:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175014.856:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175015.165:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175123.393:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175123.534:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175123.624:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175123.971:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
[0308/175124.792:ERROR:file_io.cc(89)] ReadExactly: expected 36, observed 0
NVM i figured it out..Really dev you had to read only and write permission? How about you put that info in your Installation: instruction...

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
After test, it's the good keys (keys open yatsumy apartment and room) , but with Marilyn name's. just a problem in name.
i spécify, i use the french language traduction, it can be come of that.
Good catch! I checked the french file and Yatsumi's and Marylin's language tags in the french file were indeed the same which caused the issue. I fixed it and it'll be added in v0.47. Thanks for the feedback :)

NVM i figured it out..Really dev you had to read only and write permission? How about you put that info in your Installation: instruction...
Good point. I'll add a FAQ file in the next version to explain such things.

Reactions: Car4man

fakedcnt

Jun 7, 2017
To the developer

I was at club with emiri. Dont remeber what did i do but got an error
<0> fn:checkAi(waitressC) : Max loops reached. Girl location : clubA, origin : clubA, destination :

i went to daisuki s home at night (used cheat). masturbation action throw errors
<original scene was> ...\game\Glassix\/scenes/merchantA/night (51).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> ...\game\Glassix\/scenes/merchantA/night (52).png
<original scene was> ...\game\Glassix\/scenes/merchantA/night (52).png
<fallback naked scene doesn't exist> ...\game\Glassix\/scenes/merchantA/night (53).png
<original scene was> ...\game\Glassix\/scenes/merchantA/night (53).png

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
While I like the game a lot the date system sucks balls.
Date with Rin sat 13 pick up 8 to 9 am. be at water park...
Ok, I get to the house and there is no indication as fuck how to start the date. I am there at 8:01
When I click on her her response is basically, "what the fuck do you want?" Not those exact words but that's the general response meaning.

So I check the forums here an see mention that you show up at the right time and it is basically just a follow you thing. So I try that of course she doesn't follow so I go back click the follow me. We get to water park gate on time and It acts as if I spotted her there about to enter the gate as if I was to meet her there? Seriously, When you tell someone to pick them up that means from there house or the location they designate it does not mean meet me at the fucking venue!!!

Either way date starts. I walk through several areas to see if anything can be triggered. I get a message, "OH shit I forgot my date with Rin" mind you this is while I am on the fucking date with her.

Here is my suggestion clean it up have a button that says start date. Designate were the player picks up the NPC make sure the fucking NPC is there and is going to go on the damn date. Make sure the system realizes its on the date mode and doesn't trigger stupid stuff about forgetting you are on date with the person you are currently on a date with. It litterally says following(on date) or some crap and I got that message...

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
its not Version: 0.46.1 here v0460 means some screwed up ever ver tells us what ver it is look yourself after u download it i already have this ver lucky i have NBN internet unlimited download
my ver i have is 0.46.0 patrion ver is 0.46.1 this ver on this page is not 0.46.1 some one screwd up some where
putting wrong ver up here is waste of data for some people here not everyone has unlimited internet they could be downloading same ver they already have SHAME ON PEOPLE PUTTING WRONG VER UP HERE

v0.46.0 to 0.46.1 Patch: - - MEGA -
there what everyone should use to get to 0.46.1

Last edited:

BDI

May 23, 2017
its not Version: 0.46.1 here v0460 means some screwed up ever ver tells us what ver it is look yourself after u download it i already have this ver lucky i have NBN internet unlimited download
my ver i have is 0.46.0 patrion ver is 0.46.1 this ver on this page is not 0.46.1 some one screwd up some where
putting wrong ver up here is waste of data for some people here not everyone has unlimited internet they could be downloading same ver they already have SHAME ON PEOPLE PUTTING WRONG VER UP HERE
Also, the patch does not work!!

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
How pregnancy ? does it happen after 1000sex ???
or wait for message xD
Game is Good just need more sex positions like missionary impregnation etc

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes