alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Feel free to add that to my comments then.. Doubt that those 'volunteers' will add them back in the exact way they are on the wiki, Wakana for Eimi/Yae and Shiho for Utako mostly, the others have no effect on the other girls, unless we have to restart for new content?

Edit: Changed my comment to simply "Character was removed from the game. " but I did remove Wakana bits from Eimi/Yae, left Shiho/Wakana/Utako's pages alone... Haven't gotten to Utako lvl 3 so cannot say that event doesn't happen.
I can't speak for the other volunteer, but I have no plans to change any of the girls I work on if they have anything at all. It feels odd to be saying this, but I have more time to work on it than normal with my area being locked down due to the virus.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I can't speak for the other volunteer, but I have no plans to change any of the girls I work on if they have anything at all. It feels odd to be saying this, but I have more time to work on it than normal with my area being locked down due to the virus.
I look at the lock downs as a positive thing, least in content creation or recreation in this case.

Personally I hoping the removed girls come back as soon as you guys can get them working, love the looks of Yurika, Chan-Mei and Shiho, but beyond looks I'd rather not get too deep into the game that makes a girl irrelevant, example being the Wakana unlock with Eimi/Yae..

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
I look at the lock downs as a positive thing, least in content creation or recreation in this case.

Personally I hoping the removed girls come back as soon as you guys can get them working, love the looks of Yurika, Chan-Mei and Shiho, but beyond looks I'd rather not get too deep into the game that makes a girl irrelevant, example being the Wakana unlock with Eimi/Yae..
Indeed, I've got 10x more time to devote to getting this done since I can't leave the house. I'm currently on Miwa, the school nurse that did have some screen time involving Rin, right now as she had the closest connection to the girls who weren't removed, but the rest will get done. I have no intention of backing off unless told to by the dev, which I don't see happening at least for a while since he's the one who gave us this opportunity.

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Indeed, I've got 10x more time to devote to getting this done since I can't leave the house. I'm currently on Miwa, the school nurse that did have some screen time involving Rin, right now as she had the closest connection to the girls who weren't removed, but the rest will get done. I have no intention of backing off unless told to by the dev, which I don't see happening at least for a while since he's the one who gave us this opportunity.
That's awesome. I was very vocal about it being a bad idea to remove the girls, just add a "this is the end of content for this character" line and you're done, no need to erase them from existence.

Wakana was my favorite so it was really tragic when she got cut :/

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
That's awesome. I was very vocal about it being a bad idea to remove the girls, just add a "this is the end of content for this character" line and you're done, no need to erase them from existence.

Wakana was my favorite so it was really tragic when she got cut :/
I was the same specifically with Miwa, but more because I thought she actually had a bit more content than she actually did. What I thought was a Rin event turned out to be her intro event.

Badboy702019

Jan 1, 2019
You can change the "Work" clothing setting for each girl in their respective bedroom, like any other clothing. Rin changes it automatically, but the others you have to do manually. At least this worked for me.
How did you accomplish "The new teachers uniform quests"? I keep searching and cannot find any post except this one?

natey181

Dec 14, 2018
yo for some reason my flags to change languages are not working and I am therefore stuck in Russian so if anyone could help id be glad

D

Deleted member 22113

Stuck with ayumi i used cheats on rin but now ayumi is stuck at level 1 cheat wont work and the events wont trigger because rin is at level 4 is their any way to fix this

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Stuck with ayumi i used cheats on rin but now ayumi is stuck at level 1 cheat wont work and the events wont trigger because rin is at level 4 is their any way to fix this
If you cheated with rin, why not cheat with ayumi too?
You could edit your save file, look for classmateAobediencelevel and change is back to the same level as Ayumi's level (classmateBobediencelevel)

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
yo for some reason my flags to change languages are not working and I am therefore stuck in Russian so if anyone could help id be glad
In the saves folder inside the game folder, you can edit the settings.json file. Look for "lang" or "language" forgot the key name. It should be "ru", change it to "en"

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes