Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Regarding Ayane. She doesn't show up on the map, you can't change her clothes, the only one available is underwear. I you tell her to follow you she disappear from view. I have installed the bug fix. V. 51.0. Any solution?

Reactions: Mikilande

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
En fait, Ayane est sur la carte, mais il manque l'icône de son visage la représentant (sur la photo elle est entre MC et Ayumi). Quand on passe le pointeur de la souris sur cette espace vide son nom est lisible et on peut cliquer dessus pour la faire apparaître !

In fact, Ayane is on the map, but it lacks the icon of her face representing her (in the photo she is between MC and Ayumi). When you pass the mouse pointer on this empty space its name is readable and you can click on it to make it appear!

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
En fait, Ayane est sur la carte, mais il manque l'icône de son visage la représentant (sur la photo elle est entre MC et Ayumi). Quand on passe le pointeur de la souris sur cette espace vide son nom est lisible et on peut cliquer dessus pour la faire apparaître !

In fact, Ayane is on the map, but it lacks the icon of her face representing her (in the photo she is between MC and Ayumi). When you pass the mouse pointer on this empty space its name is readable and you can click on it to make it appear!
I know that. But that doesn't change the fact that until you do that, she is invisible. As you show with your screen capture.

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
To the attention of our "French" translator from Glassix
A l'attention de notre traducteur "Français" de Glassix (bien-aimé)

Au début du jeu, quand un des professeur vous dit : "Tu voudrais que je t'aide à réviser, MC ?"

En haut à droite apparaît : "Nouvelle entraineuse accessible"

Définitions de entraîneuse :
Femme employée dans un établissement de nuit pour engager les clients à danser, à consommer et + dans certain cas.

À remplacer de préférence par : "Professeur particulier disponible"

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Oh no multiple ending :WutFace:
I think I get what you mean. Usually, games with multiple endings will force you to replay the game X times for each heroine which is a huge pain in the ass indeed. In Glassix, it's not really the case. Just train all the girls to the max obedience and affection then trigger the event to choose either the bad endings or the good endings (or harem ending) then you can trigger each girl ending by simply talking to them. Just save before choosing your ending and you can easily access all the endings in the game, no need to replay the whole game which indeed takes a long time even with cheats ahah :p

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
After all this time, the wardrobe customization still glitches the underwear. The sexy underwear for several of the girls give them bras when the sexy version is supposed to be without them. Any fix for this?
Which girls?

Regarding Ayane. She doesn't show up on the map, you can't change her clothes, the only one available is underwear. I you tell her to follow you she disappear from view. I have installed the bug fix. V. 51.0. Any solution?
For the map bug, it'll be fixed in the next patch. For her wardrobe or follow behavior, it's working fine on my side. Would you have a save file so I can check your game data?

Small bug btw,
i cannot seem to trigger the aquatic park intro.
Working fine on my side. Are you sure you maybe didn't already trigger it?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It's a new save, havent trigger it.
Strange then. The only condition to trigger this event is to reach the Aquatic parc, whatever the location inside it. Check the event list and look for "Aquatic park introduction". Is the text in white or grey? White means already triggered, grey means not yet. When you click on this event, the only condition should be "Mc must be in the aquatic park". If you stand inside the aquatic park and you check this event, is the condition white or grey? White meaning condition fulfilled while grey means not.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
If I DL the patch only will I have a problem I only have version 50.0

Last edited:

slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I think I get what you mean. Usually, games with multiple endings will force you to replay the game X times for each heroine which is a huge pain in the ass indeed. In Glassix, it's not really the case. Just train all the girls to the max obedience and affection then trigger the event to choose either the bad endings or the good endings (or harem ending) then you can trigger each girl ending by simply talking to them. Just save before choosing your ending and you can easily access all the endings in the game, no need to replay the whole game which indeed takes a long time even with cheats ahah :p
This game is finished?

Chaos1989

Apr 30, 2017
Glassix Patch 0.51.1 !
51.0-51.1 Patch

Changelog:

• French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed bug not unlocking Ayane after her meeting event (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Added missing Ayane avatar icon in popup and city map (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed missing options during Ayane's bath and toilets event (Thanks Spectre!)

Mikilande

May 21, 2018
51.0-51.1 Patch Mega

Changelog:

• French translation updated by CarpeNoctem
  • Fixed bug not unlocking Ayane after her meeting event (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Added missing Ayane avatar icon in popup and city map (Thanks Spectre!)
  • Fixed missing options during Ayane's bath and toilets event (Thanks Spectre!)
Thank you, it's nice!

Reactions: firedeep
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes