Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I cannot figure out how to control the game. The help menu does nothing. I can't even figure out how to turn on the glasses. I'm sure everything was mentioned but it was huge blocks of text in a ton of suboptions on one screen when I first got the galsses and I can't find a way to get them back or do anything but move location to location.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
I cannot figure out how to control the game. The help menu does nothing. I can't even figure out how to turn on the glasses. I'm sure everything was mentioned but it was huge blocks of text in a ton of suboptions on one screen when I first got the galsses and I can't find a way to get them back or do anything but move location to location.
When you right-click, are the glasses there?
If so: You dont need to specifically activate them. Just left-click on a girl, "Talk" to them for affection and let them "Follow me" for an obedience point (right-click for a little bit of x-ray). After ten obedience points you will get a hint for a first corruption event after which you can start with the sex options for more corruption.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
So the issue is the game is very moidal. It's not always clear when y9ou can do what, and when i wrote that I must have been in a diologue or something where the glasses don't work. There's no real indication of this, so at the start it takes a while figure out what's going on.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
So the issue is the game is very moidal. It's not always clear when y9ou can do what, and when i wrote that I must have been in a diologue or something where the glasses don't work. There's no real indication of this, so at the start it takes a while figure out what's going on.
Maybe I forgot to explain that during day one indeed. I'll add an explanation about that since it's important. Thanks for the feedback!

Hi!

Is that game animated?
Nop

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

ascr95

Mar 23, 2018
Hello everyone I lost patch 0.49.1. you could tell me if I'm going to have any problems because I lost that patch, thank you

mncub31

Nov 1, 2017
How do you unlock sexy work attire for the hospital staff now that Miwa is out of the game? Does the quest still happen as usual?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
How do you unlock sexy work attire for the hospital staff now that Miwa is out of the game? Does the quest still happen as usual?
You unlock it through buying the sexy work clothes for the whatsherface nurse who's hot for the doctor now.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Anyone has kept up to date with Glassix knowing when it'll be completed or what is left to be added? It's been 4 years, still have the old 0.09 version and waiting for complete content. A perfect roaming game.

Reactions: rKnight

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
There's already a harem ending but I kinda want more like a harem town haha
Yeah don't get me wrong, I'd love to have an infinite number of NPC walking around every corner. Interesting to know there's finally an ending with a place for continuous content, thanks!

• Haha

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Anyone has kept up to date with Glassix knowing when it'll be completed or what is left to be added? It's been 4 years, still have the old 0.09 version and waiting for complete content. A perfect roaming game.
I'm sure Daedolon wants it to be finished too! It is mostly feature complete. He is still fixing bugs as they are found. He did a poll and dropped 6 girls as it was taking too much time. His partner will continue to develop the remaining girls he introduced and there are a few fans who might have taken on the task of developing the dropped girls but there is an endgame now.

You will be surprised at how different the current release is from v0.09! The girls now have an AI behind them so they aren't always where you expect them now, the old schedule is gone. There are new ways to move around the map and the text nav went away and then came back.

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
I'm sure Daedolon wants it to be finished too! It is mostly feature complete. He is still fixing bugs as they are found. He did a poll and dropped 6 girls as it was taking too much time. His partner will continue to develop the remaining girls he introduced and there are a few fans who might have taken on the task of developing the dropped girls but there is an endgame now.

You will be surprised at how different the current release is from v0.09! The girls now have an AI behind them so they aren't always where you expect them now, the old schedule is gone. There are new ways to move around the map and the text nav went away and then came back.
Oh wow that's awesome AI was implemented! I kept trying newer versions every year with new NPC populating the empty towns and the introduction of the demon that after converting everyone you were stuck until you could gain powers with later updates, but save files kept being incompatible and it was unmotivating. Been waiting for the day it's done to have a fresh experience.

Great to know there's an actual ending now! Not if I should wait for the 6 other girls though :unsure:

Unfortunately, I see that I've patched my v0.09 to v0.10, but here's the link if anyone wants to try it out and see the difference (Only French & English):

Fabrentis

May 11, 2018
I'm stuck with some girls progress: Atsuko, Emika Romita didn't give me ints for Lv1 Obedience (got 100% fitness swimm int...). oh please can some good soul help me?

Chorg

Jul 11, 2018
Hi guys!
I've got the error message: Config file XML not formated properly.
It is the official version 0.49 from glassix-game.com.
Any hint to solve the problem?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes