The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
There are definitely to many girls and every girl have the same scenes. There are better games with less development time and more variety in scenes.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Is this game "true" sandbox or are there any events actually irrecoverably missable by not being at the right place/time?

SomeOtherGuy32

Aug 30, 2018
Okay, this is weird. I have Mitsuko in her swimsuit (in the Girls List), but she's nude, but when I use the XRay it puts on her sexy lingerie. Something's confused in the code.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Is this game "true" sandbox or are there any events actually irrecoverably missable by not being at the right place/time?
It's a true sandbox, but there's a few choices that make differences in the options available. Sandbox like Skyrim, not like Minecraft. If you accidentally kill Lydia, she is dead, no going back (without prior saves).

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
It's a true sandbox, but there's a few choices that make differences in the options available. Sandbox like Skyrim, not like Minecraft. If you accidentally kill Lydia, she is dead, no going back (without prior saves).
Thank you very much! I think I'll give it a try.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
new game always game over at day 8, can't do sex for lily at sunday, am i miss something?
Did you bring Aika to the demoness on Sunday afternoon to fulfill your part of the deal after your first talk with her?

Reactions: Kavilia

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
anybody else having a issue with not having any choices when sleeping in ayane's room im just getting a black screen

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
There is one character that will reqire you to visit her once a week or get game over. Other than that, there are few branching scenes depending if you get girl X to obedience level Y before triggering the obedience level up event for girl Z. Noting major though, just a choice of extra partner in a scene, or whose clothes will you borrow. If you don't want to miss any then consulting the guide is recommended.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
There is one character that will reqire you to visit her once a week or get game over. Other than that, there are few branching scenes depending if you get girl X to obedience level Y before triggering the obedience level up event for girl Z. Noting major though, just a choice of extra partner in a scene, or whose clothes will you borrow.
Thank you!

If you don't want to miss any then consulting the guide is recommended.
I am trying to avoid guides and walkthroughs. In my opinion, games that need them to have fun or advance the story are poorly designed. Has Glassix a good in-game hint system?

PaganWarlord

Jan 5, 2019
I am trying to avoid guides and walkthroughs. In my opinion, games that need them to have fun or advance the story are poorly designed. Has Glassix a good in-game hint system?
There is good enough hint system in place to advance events in general (hit obedience cap, talk to the girl and she will tell you how to trigger her next obedience level up event pretty clearly). The thing is it doest not always mention is whenever there are any extra requirements for optional scenes during the event, even though there aren't many of those missable extras. Those extra requirements are not obvious most of the time, but they are not required to progress to the next obedience level for each girl.

SomeOtherGuy32

Aug 30, 2018
Thank you!

Also, there is a detailed Event List that will tell you exactly how to trigger any and every event in the game.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
new game always game over at day 8, can't do sex for lily at sunday, am i miss something?
Yes, you are, at Sundays you need to bring Aiko for the abandoned Shrine at afternoon, if you don't do this, it's a 100% game over. And this game doesn't need a walkthrough, the best way to play this game is to looking at the Event Lists, another hint that i highly recommend to do is to play Lily's quest first, you'll understand why.

Reactions: Kavilia
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes