H2R

Jul 9, 2020
how do i raise inception reliably and love points more specifically the inception events how to trigger

ai...

May 30, 2019
How do I raise obedience levels? I'm at 0 on everyone and in the help menu it says to have them follow you and have them do something they normally wouldn't do. But I don't really get any new options when having someone follow me...

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
How do I raise obedience levels? I'm at 0 on everyone and in the help menu it says to have them follow you and have them do something they normally wouldn't do. But I don't really get any new options when having someone follow me...
once you open the file ..... remove the word step so it looks like line 7 in the picture..... do the same for sisterA file as well View attachment 818250
can you help me out?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
and what do i do to lvl it up?
You have to do the obedience events of that girl.
If you get obedience to the max of her current level(10,25,50,100) and then talk to her, you should get a hint. If you skipped over the hint or forgot it no problem, you can find it on the girls page under "hints".

As a last resort you can also look up the requirements for that event in the events list.
After you did the event your girl has leveled up. (y)

Kavilia

Feb 25, 2018
Did you bring Aika to the demoness on Sunday afternoon to fulfill your part of the deal after your first talk with her?
Yes, you are, at Sundays you need to bring Aiko for the abandoned Shrine at afternoon, if you don't do this, it's a 100% game over. And this game doesn't need a walkthrough, the best way to play this game is to looking at the Event Lists, another hint that i highly recommend to do is to play Lily's quest first, you'll understand why.
thankyou for answer my question, i'm not read properly who's the one needed to follow me to lily for quest.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
When you try to make Iyo suck you in the toilet, the options with "cum inside" and "cum outside" doesn't appear crashing this game like this in this image

Is there a way to fix it or i'll need to wait the next update?

Obs: Forget it, i just solved it alone, if anyone here have problems with it like i was, i'll share my fixed folder.

Last edited:

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Hello, I am re-downloading the game from scratch and patching it up as I go. The link for 51.0 to 51.1 is down could someone be kind enough to re-upload them,and there is no link for 5.0 to 5.02.
Thanks in advance

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Hey Daedolon, so, there are some images that is missing in this game, the images are:
- All of Mitsuko sleeping images when we talk about the lewd scenes
- Fucking Sarah's pussy in the toilet naked when you cum outside of her
- "A ordinary day: girl talk (next one)", when you choose Ayumi

I hope that you read my message and fix it, btw, besides of that missing images, your game is really great.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes