masiex

Mar 28, 2020
Weird bug with Daisuki, I got her sexy casual outfit but she won't keep in on when we reach the countryside village. She always defaults back to work outfitl.

Sam Dowel

May 10, 2017
Pretty sure this is a virus, I just found it running in the background after months of not touching it. (Version .50)

• Angry
Reactions: lbt

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Pretty sure this is a virus
Dude. No. It just isn't. If it was (which it isn't) why would still be as popular as it is?
The only thing Glassix does in the background is this:
It reads the identifier from your game and compares it against the latest version pushed to the public and the patron version listed on the developers' database and displays it on the screen. That's all it does. It doesn't fetch upgrade files (à la some other games I could mention) nor does it poke around on your computer for sellable data.
I strongly advise you use the task manager to close it completely, delete your Glassix folder, reboot your system and install the latest version (hell, pay the guy if you can afford it).

I haven't touched the game in about a year and it's not lurking on my system.
Oh. The guy joined in 2017 and only make two posts since. One is this, falsely claiming a virus and the other is a "When is the next update" post on another game here.

TL;DR: Task Manager close it, delete game folder, use newer version.
If you're concerned about some game or other being/containing/concealing a virus, do like I did and run each update through VirusTotal (or something like it) first.

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Glassix v53.2 torrent downloads:
or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Compressed versions coming soon. If one of my fellow uploaders could mirror this, that'd be nice.

Last edited:

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Where did all the links for patches go, I have up to 52.1 I need the patches to catch up ?
Click on the patreon link on the OP beside Gaweb Studio...
Once on Gaweb Studio's patreon, look for --download links-- in the post made...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes