hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Kinda. There is a way to not need to do that anymore. Walk around downtown street K.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
There should be one in pdf format packaged with the game if I recall correctly. Other than that there is a link to rundown of the main quest in the first post
1604330635571.png
doesn't seem to be unless im mistaken (also this was downloaded from the main page of the thread through the nopy link)

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
is there a proper walkthrough for this game, i really don't get it at all
As linked in the OP:
Although that's just the quick walkthrough from the it's probably the best source of all sorts of info for the game.

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
So, I checked the download page and the HD Package, Scenes_Ori is not there anymore, did the developer just remove it because it's not needed or it isn't compatible with the new versions... :unsure:o_O

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
So, I checked the download page and the HD Package, Scenes_Ori is not there anymore, did the developer just remove it because it's not needed or it isn't compatible with the new versions... :unsure:o_O
I noticed yesterday that the OP no longer has a d/l link for the HD Package so I did a bit of searching. Sadly I couldn't find any official info about why there's no d/l link anymore, unfortunately I ended up getting distracted with other game updates and totally forgot to post to ask about the HD Package! :oops: I did find some posts in this thread from a few months back where someone else was asking where the HD Pack d/l link had gone, speculation was that it hadn't been updated in quite some time.

EDIT: I suspect that with the HD Package being a 10GB+ file that hasn't been updated for so long it may be that it's now considered as "out-of-date" and has therefore been removed. *shrug*

Last edited:

Marzapane

May 17, 2018
Any info about ptegnancy of the mom in this game? Can the mc cream pie her, or get it pregnant already? Or would you say pregnancy for the mom will be implemented? If so when?

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
I noticed yesterday that the OP no longer has a d/l link for the HD Package so I did a bit of searching. Sadly I couldn't find any official info about why there's no d/l link anymore, unfortunately I ended up getting distracted with other game updates and totally forgot to post to ask about the HD Package! :oops: I did find some posts in this thread from a few months back where someone else was asking where the HD Pack d/l link had gone, speculation was that it hadn't been updated in quite some time.

EDIT: I suspect that with the HD Package being a 10GB+ file that hasn't been updated for so long it may be that it's now considered as "out-of-date" and has therefore been removed. *shrug*
Hmm, maybe, I actually had the file from a while back, I deleted the main game files and when downloaded the updated one, I remembered the HD Pack, and realized it wasn't there. :unsure:

I think that as it was 10 GB and the game is 5 GB, I don't think the author has updated the photos, So I'm gonna try both with and without it to see if there is any difference and as it's just pictures, I don't think there will be an error :geek:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
Hmm, maybe, I actually had the file from a while back, I deleted the main game files and when downloaded the updated one, I remembered the HD Pack, and realized it wasn't there. :unsure:

I think that as it was 10 GB and the game is 5 GB, I don't think the author has updated the photos, So I'm gonna try both with and without it to see if there is any difference and as it's just pictures, I don't think there will be an error :geek:
The HD pack hasn't been updated since v35; none of the new content introduced since then is included. Further, the pack being called "HD" may be a bit misleading since the effective resolution of the pictures is identical. The normal images are cropped to match the game's aspect ratio(which is done by the game anyway) then compressed by using a limited color palette with dithering. The normal images continue to use the lossless .png format. Gamma correction is also applied so the "HD" images may look a little washed out/faded in comparison as well.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Is there a problem with using saves from 0.50?
I'm on day 18 of the game and it's Thursday and it looks like it's a holiday here. School is closed and no work

BhallThus

Nov 24, 2018
Can I get Hanae's house key? It seems to always be locked.

ED: Got it from an event on one of the beaches down south. She was already level 1 in my playthrough, don't know if it's a requirement or not. The wiki doesn't say anything about it.

Last edited:

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
The HD pack hasn't been updated since v35; none of the new content introduced since then is included. Further, the pack being called "HD" may be a bit misleading since the effective resolution of the pictures is identical. The normal images are cropped to match the game's aspect ratio(which is done by the game anyway) then compressed by using a limited color palette with dithering. The normal images continue to use the lossless .png format. Gamma correction is also applied so the "HD" images may look a little washed out/faded in comparison as well.
So I saw these and there is not that many differences but if you look up close like max zoom it does differ lol
But again, basically no difference in-game unless you have some sorta eagle eyes xD

goodending (8).png goodending (8)1.png goodending (9).png goodending (9)1.png goodending (10).png goodending (10)1.png teachertoilet (2)1.png teachertoilet (2).png

Last edited:

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
The event list needs an update. So far I found that Ayane doesn't have the sexy school uniform so I can't possess her. After I bought lingerie C for Marilyn it still apppears in the shop. Some of the girls are listed in daily prostitution but can't be pimped. It is also annoying that some of the event requier that the girl has to wear specific clothes for events to happen.

Reactions: Mikilande

Organtoxic

Mar 21, 2018
I don't know why but I seam to be missing every image of Ayane
Well, either the file you downloaded was corrupted, you somehow deleted it or replaced it, check the scenes section and extract again but if it's saying missing file.... you could check again and if you don't care that much, rename a picture so you could get past that error

ExaltedMidget

Mar 22, 2018
Well, either the file you downloaded was corrupted, you somehow deleted it or replaced it, check the scenes section and extract again but if it's saying missing file.... you could check again and if you don't care that much, rename a picture so you could get past that error
I re-downloaded the link in the front page and her images are still not showing up can some one post the files for her imageses with instructions on how to install them

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes