• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

gpsywolf

Sep 30, 2019
Late to the party and this is probably a stupid question but is there a way to turn off the prostution, futa, and pimping your girls out part of this game? I guess what I am asking is there a romance ending or is it corruption only?

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Late to the party and this is probably a stupid question but is there a way to turn off the prostution, futa, and pimping your girls out part of this game? I guess what I am asking is there a romance ending or is it corruption only?
Lily is the most obvious example that leads to some scenes with multiple people having sex together that you might not see coming. Most of the females have romance routes available. Also, most of the sex happening with a female and a male other than the protagonist are things you instruct them to do. A few females that are in relationships do potentially involve other males in scenes with them, and there are some other exceptions, but you should be able to romance most of the ladies in the game and get a good ending not involving corrupting them at all.

tuniquim

Jul 13, 2018
I used to love this game, but recently it has been boring.
It's need a more fluid event tracker and a revamp in character design.
But I'm not sure if that's right, because I actually got sick of this game than everything looks bad now. Which is unfortunate, because I really liked this game.

dangerzone84

Mar 10, 2020
Does anyone have a fixed game, because either I missed the point in the changelog where they took out the vibrator scene for Rin and Ayumi, or there are scenes that are missing. At a bare minimum, it is missing from the gallery, but I was able to find it in the game images files themselves, which seems to suggest that it is a bug from somewhere along the way. This issue was found in some of the earlier games I downloaded as well, so I'm not sure how far back it goes.

Last edited:

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
Game still bugs out with multiple errors and missing images when you work the job in the mayor's office. If you go to bed on a Thursday after midnight when you wake up and go to school Friday morning there will end up being nobody there the entire day.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Images in Nabila's chair and bed "show tits" scene after boobjob option are missing. Images in her chair and bed "show ass" scene after ass-fingering option are missing too.

Last edited:

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
How can I get "sexy work" costume for Ayane? I already made "new school uniform" quest before Ayane was added.

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
There's some graphical bugs with Shizuru's new sexy work uniform combined with sexy underwear. And look at her feet.

1605283997166.png

Same bug with Nabila:

1605284227115.png

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes