Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
I downloaded the mega file twice sister b has several folders and nothing in them no files no pics nothing I want to know if that is what everyones sister b folder looks like if not. can someone post a link of the proper sister b folder so I can over write the one I have
There are 2 folders for every character and you might be talking about different folders.
One is in characters and that one is about 9 MB in size and has 78 files in my game folder and one is in scenes and that one has 1171 files and more than 150 MB in size

1605357366017.png
Depending on the clothes the girls wear there are still pictures missing in the game, for some clothing options almost all pictures.
Maybe they should stop adding more clothes and instead fill out these gaps for the ones that are already in the game.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I have them, they named "spiceforrin<number>" in scenes\classmateA folder. "Bored Rin" event works fine for me.
I solved this downloading all of 0.53 versions of this game, before downloading the 0.54 version, i still was in the 0.52 version, that's why i didn't have the images of "A Bored Rin".

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
A few bugs regarding the administrative assistant job:
1) the map icon still indicates the job it's on the law firm, altough the event its in the town hall.
2) missing image and attached error file

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon so Ayane sexy outfit have some problems so this is how she is supposed to look like
1.No bra on her
View attachment 893050
2.See here she have her normal underwear on
View attachment 893051
the same goes for her sex scenes in this sexy outfit not showing up when i have sex with her she goes back to her casual outfit
hope this helps BTW i already complete the sexy school outfit she is lvl 4 and no option for that to.
Which version are you playing? This should have been fixed in 0.53 I think, or maybe 0.54.

Game still bugs out with multiple errors and missing images when you work the job in the mayor's office. If you go to bed on a Thursday after midnight when you wake up and go to school Friday morning there will end up being nobody there the entire day.
I'll check those issues, thanks for the feedback.

Something is still wrong with Nabila's and Daisuki's slave mode.
Dully noted, I'll fix the images as well as the other errors you mentioned. Thanks for the feedback.

1) the map icon still indicates the job it's on the law firm, altough the event its in the town hall.
Good catch :p I'll fix it asap. Thanks for the feedback!

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Which version are you playing? This should have been fixed in 0.53 I think, or maybe 0.54.

I'll check those issues, thanks for the feedback.

Dully noted, I'll fix the images as well as the other errors you mentioned. Thanks for the feedback.

Good catch :p I'll fix it asap. Thanks for the feedback!
is V0.54. here is my save if you want to check

Reactions: extremmx
Jan 14, 2018
I've gotten affirmation that the developers don't really care too hard what we do here if it doesn't interfere with the patreon. I'm scumming the files for references to step relatives, but I've had a hiccup with the family health so it may be a bit before I do the obligatory "unofficial" thing here.
So anyone know if there ever came an actual incest patch? Asking for a friend.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon so Ayane sexy outfit have some problems so this is how she is supposed to look like
1.No bra on her
View attachment 893050
2.See here she have her normal underwear on
View attachment 893051
the same goes for her sex scenes in this sexy outfit not showing up when i have sex with her she goes back to her casual outfit
hope this helps BTW i already complete the sexy school outfit she is lvl 4 and no option for that to.
There was a bug with the game loading the wrong outfit when at home but I just noticed you also made a mistake. The outfit you are setting up in the first screenshot is the casual outfit, when the girl is out. When she's at home, you need to pick her outfit with the "At home" period.

Something is still wrong with Nabila's and Daisuki's slave mode.
I checked on my side and the images load fine. Maybe you missed an update with those fix. Try downloading the latest full version.

Images in Nabila's chair and bed "show tits" scene after boobjob option are missing. Images in her chair and bed "show ass" scene after ass-fingering option are missing too.
Will be fixed in v0.55.

How can I get "sexy work" costume for Ayane? I already made "new school uniform" quest before Ayane was added.
Fixed in v0.54.1. The uniform should unlock automatically when you load your saved game with the quest completed.

There's some graphical bugs with Shizuru's new sexy work uniform combined with sexy underwear. And look at her feet.
Same bug with Nabila:
Will be fixed in v0.55

Fixed in v0.54.1

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Game still bugs out with multiple errors and missing images when you work the job in the mayor's office. If you go to bed on a Thursday after midnight when you wake up and go to school Friday morning there will end up being nobody there the entire day.
Townhall job fixed in 0.54.1. For your midnight bug, it should have been fixed in earlier versions. Which version are you using? If it still occurs on v0.54, can you send me a save file when it's about to occur so I can check?

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT GLASSIX V.0.54.1FULL+PATCHES
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zip Glassix 0.54.1.zip (5.11 Gb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.53.0 to 0.53.1.zip (10.67 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.53.1 to 0.53.2.zip (7.91 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.53.2 to 0.54.0.zip (43.68 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.54.0 to 0.54.1.zip (15.52 Mb)

Reactions: Birulei and Meushi

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Daedolon, when you catch Hanae in her bath and when you pick to cum between her thighs, all of images are missing and unfortunately, it's impossible to fix since the images are missing, can you fix it in your next update? And, there is one missing image with Yatsumi too, it's when you do the threesome in the beach with her and Dr. Hiro, i don't remember which image it is, but it's when you cums on her.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon, when you catch Hanae in her bath and when you pick to cum between her thighs, all of images are missing and unfortunately, it's impossible to fix since the images are missing, can you fix it in your next update? And, there is one missing image with Yatsumi too, it's when you do the threesome in the beach with her and Dr. Hiro, i don't remember which image it is, but it's when you cums on her.
Got it, I'll check what's happening. Thanks for the feedback!

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes