Merenal

May 5, 2017
Daedolon, can you please tell me if there is any pregnancy in this Game? And when yes, is it avoidable?

seadart123

Oct 16, 2019
How's the scene writing/flavor text in this compared to, say, Lab Rats 2? I tried to look up examples online but I couldn't find much

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
(0.54.0)
So when did Fridays at school become optional?
I did Kana's level 1 obedience event the night before and have yet to do Aiko's lv1 event.
First week, fresh file. The only person there is Ms Saiko.

Last edited:

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
o man, i'm still in 52.1, didnt know that many updates happened

one thing though i would like to change is if its possible to have events happen even if the girl is not wearing the right clothes. definitely understand i'm being lazy but my god its really annoying getting a girl back into her room, changing the clothes to have an event happen, going back to whatever they need to be, and after the event wanting to put the preferred clothes back.

if its possible it would be nice that, as long as you bought the clothes the events can happen (Assuming all the time, obedience, etc are all accounted for)

Reactions: Harem Route

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon, can you please tell me if there is any pregnancy in this Game? And when yes, is it avoidable?
Pregnancy only occurs during the endings if you came enough time inside the girl during your playthrough and only for the younger girls. So if you want to avoid pregnancy endings, simply cum outside :p

(0.54.0)
So when did Fridays at school become optional?
I did Kana's level 1 obedience event the night before and have yet to do Aiko's lv1 event.
First week, fresh file. The only person there is Ms Saiko.
Would you have a save file by any chance? Definitely a bug.

o man, i'm still in 52.1, didnt know that many updates happened

one thing though i would like to change is if its possible to have events happen even if the girl is not wearing the right clothes. definitely understand i'm being lazy but my god its really annoying getting a girl back into her room, changing the clothes to have an event happen, going back to whatever they need to be, and after the event wanting to put the preferred clothes back.

if its possible it would be nice that, as long as you bought the clothes the events can happen (Assuming all the time, obedience, etc are all accounted for)
Good point. I thought about it too some time ago but forgot about it. I'll add it to the fix list.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
All of images of Nabila(dailynight) when you sleeps with her are missing, her scenes after you strips her are missing too.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
All of images of Nabila(dailynight) when you sleeps with her are missing, her scenes after you strips her are missing too.
Good point! I'll add it to the debug list. BTW, the bug with her character images will be fixed in patch 0.55.1. Thanks for the feedback! :)

Reactions: Birulei

fishstick

May 2, 2017
Is there any plan to go back and add pimping events for Eimi, Iyo, Kristina, and Yae?

Right now there're in a weird state where they all have Daily Prostitution Events but it's not actually possible to unlock them over the course of normal gameplay (since they lack the initial pimping event required to unlock them) and they've all been in this state for pretty close to a year now from as far as I can tell.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

hak1126

Nov 25, 2020
If you don't protect her in Okimi's 2nd and 3rd events, will it end with a slave ending? Or is there a different ending?

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
I checked on my side and the images load fine. Maybe you missed an update with those fix. Try downloading the latest full version.
I downloaded full 0.54.1 version from glassix-game.com (0.54.0 full and 0.54.0 -> 0.54.1 patch) and checked again. And still something is wrong with Nabila's and Daisuki's slave mode.

1.png
2.png

I attached save and settings files.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
This game contains NTR and the worst of it is not that it is inevitable, but that it does not have the label when the same author mentions that it has ntr, and the Demon is not the worst thing, the best example is utako that It does not matter if you turn it into Your girlfriend gets married the same, to give us options that do not change anything, do not put them. There is also the scene with Daisuki where he gives everyone a blowjob on level 4, I hate that the only one who has to make an effort is the mc, the mc is the typical mc beta, there are also inevitable rape scenes, that the mc sees how he rapes her and after he finishes, he gives you the options to face the rapist.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
May have been asked already, but how do you turn off the "The glasses are showing something" tutorial events?
They're kind of intrusive, especially if it isn't your first time playing from the beginning.

Also, Kana's position in the daily pee events makes it look like she's peeing on the seat.

0.54.1 has some graphical weirdness going on. (Full game, uncompressed, didn't use updater files)
In this instance, it's with Sarah. It fixes itself when it redraws her AFTER the swimming lesson but why did it happen in the first place?

(I always thought it'd be neat if the higher their corruption/affection scores are, the more okay with you walking in on them in the bathroom/toilet they are.)

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes