Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
sorry. When i click the glassix app in folder nothing opens.
What OS are you running?

Daedolon, I've just booted my save up and... She's just gone. Not at school, never shows up at home. Almost like someone abducted her. The debug log I have is all Max Loops Reached reports with Fujiko and Mitsuko. But I'm going to attach it anyway, in case it helps.

Last edited:

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
Another thing that seems to be a bug. Every time I take the subway home in the afternoon and Rin or Ayumi are there with me I get a repeat of the morning scene, travelling to school ending up the school main hall and then back on subway again . V.0.55

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
I got Atsuko , Romita and Tokie up to obediance 10/10 , but am getting no hints for them , and so can't up them to lvl 1 .
Naomi I have up to 200/200 obediance , can I now get an ending for her ? or does affection have to be max too ? and if not how to get ending ?
Finally as of 0.54.1 how many girls are there to interact with ? I'm up to 31 , but still can see some places with names of girls not met .

Thanks guys

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I got Atsuko , Romita and Tokie up to obediance 10/10 , but am getting no hints for them , and so can't up them to lvl 1 .
Naomi I have up to 200/200 obediance , can I now get an ending for her ? or does affection have to be max too ? and if not how to get ending ?
Finally as of 0.54.1 how many girls are there to interact with ? I'm up to 31 , but still can see some places with names of girls not met .

Thanks guys
Not sure about Atsuko or Romita, but I'm fairly certain that Tokie won't be officially developed.

Bakkis15

Donor
Jan 27, 2018
I'm a bit confused about the clothes for the girls with no known adress. Why can we buy clothes for them but not dress them?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
May have been asked already, but how do you turn off the "The glasses are showing something" tutorial events?
They're kind of intrusive, especially if it isn't your first time playing from the beginning.

Also, Kana's position in the daily pee events makes it look like she's peeing on the seat.

0.54.1 has some graphical weirdness going on. (Full game, uncompressed, didn't use updater files)
In this instance, it's with Sarah. It fixes itself when it redraws her AFTER the swimming lesson but why did it happen in the first place?

(I always thought it'd be neat if the higher their corruption/affection scores are, the more okay with you walking in on them in the bathroom/toilet they are.)
I'll see for the tutorial events.
For the graphical bugs, it's because girls outfits can be decided in two ways: forced during an event or loaded from her currently selected outfit. Problem is the forced way is super outdated, before the outfit could be selected through wardrobe which cause some issue in detecting if underwear should appear below the outfit (in this case, swimsuit) some times. I'll see if I can fix it but the old code is quite messy so not sure aha :p

I dunno why, but in this last update(55.0), Ayane is gone for me and i already did everything with her, she is not even appear in my girls list.
Found the bug indeed. Will be fixed in the patch coming soon.

Thanks guys
You can check the conditions to trigger the events inside the Event List menu in the top right sliding panel. Simply filter by girl and select their level 1. Tokie and Romita do not have level 1 yet. Emika and Atsuko do.

I'm a bit confused about the clothes for the girls with no known adress. Why can we buy clothes for them but not dress them?
It's an oversight actually. All the four new girl houses have been added in the game but I forgot to update the city map plus fix some of their files for the wardrobe to work. It'll be fixed in the patch coming soon.

Last edited:

matty_r

Jun 18, 2017
You don`t need the girls adress to dress them..
Any womans changing room works just as good as the girls bedroom.
(Beach, School, Bath-House, etc)

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.55.1; Ayane is back, however...
Ayane's Lv2 Hint reads as follows:
"Hi, [mc]. I have something to talk about with you after class. I'll meet you in front of your classroom after class."
This seems off kilter with everyone else's hints where it's actually hints and not a line of dialogue.
Here's my interpretation of this line as I believe it should be in the player's journal:
"She wants to talk to me after class. What could it be?"

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
0.55.1; Ayane is back, however...
Ayane's Lv2 Hint reads as follows:
"Hi, [mc]. I have something to talk about with you after class. I'll meet you in front of your classroom after class."
This seems off kilter with everyone else's hints where it's actually hints and not a line of dialogue.
Here's my interpretation of this line as I believe it should be in the player's journal:
"She wants to talk to me after class. What could it be?"
Good point. An oversight on my part, thanks ;)

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Glassix [v0.55.1] [Gaweb Studio] - Compressed

Base Game (0.55.0)

Original WIN Size: 5.09 GB
Compressed WIN Size: 1.23 GB

Update only

Original 0.55.0_to_0.55.1 Size: 31.2 MB
Original 0.54.1_to_0.55.0 Size: 198.1 MB

Compressed 0.55.0_to_0.55.1 Size: 12.4 MB
Compressed 0.54.1_to_0.55.0 Size: 45.8 MB

Patched Game (0.55.1) (Base Game + Update)

Compressed WIN Size: 1.23 GB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes