Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug, but if it's a bug, there is a small bug with Romita's bath, she is bathing in Atsuko's house.
Maybe they're really good friends and her own tub is broken. But yeah, I noticed that too. I chalked it down to "meh, at least she's not disappearing."

Daedolon, Are going to get a level 2 for Romita or Atsuko next? Maybe a level 1 for Tokie? Or will it be some other feature?
Also, it seems the Angel is just gone. I warned Lily about her. In previous updates, you could still pay buckets of money to lower your suspicion but now... That's not an option.
Ayane is kinda quirky. For someone with a 2 in Blowjobs, she seems blasé about it. "Fine." she says.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I don't know if it's a bug, but if it's a bug, there is a small bug with Romita's bath, she is bathing in Atsuko's house.
I'll check, thanks!
Daedolon, Are going to get a level 2 for Romita or Atsuko next? Maybe a level 1 for Tokie? Or will it be some other feature?
Also, it seems the Angel is just gone. I warned Lily about her. In previous updates, you could still pay buckets of money to lower your suspicion but now... That's not an option.
Ayane is kinda quirky. For someone with a 2 in Blowjobs, she seems blasé about it. "Fine." she says.
Not sure which girls will get a level up next version, depends on CarpeNoctem. Feature wise, I won't add more stuff to the game, I've switched to my new game, Lust Compex. Only the 4 last girls are missing in Glassix and CarpeNoctem is working on that.

I'll check for Anael, that's strange indeed. For Ayane, I wanted her to seem indifferent during sex events. It should change as she levels up but since that would be too much work to implement in the current state of the game, I'll have to leave it as is :x

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
For Ayane, I wanted her to seem indifferent during sex events. It should change as she levels up but since that would be too much work to implement in the current state of the game, I'll have to leave it as is :x
That sounds like it was a really ambitious thing to attempt. Nice idea though ^^

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
with all this translation, I was wondering if one day a Portuguese version will come out

rasi

Mar 31, 2019
Hello programmers,
is it possible to create a Linux version? I could not get the software run with wine, so I would appreciate that very much.

Thanks

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
What should I do in this case? :(
Are you using the Compressed or Full Size game? Given that I'm running the full size 0.56 and not getting this error, I must assume you're using the Compressed version. However unlikely, it could also be save game incompatibility.
Whichever version gave you this problem, try the other one.

Reactions: AXELXX

AXELXX

Apr 10, 2018
Are you using the Compressed or Full Size game? Given that I'm running the full size 0.56 and not getting this error, I must assume you're using the Compressed version. However unlikely, it could also be save game incompatibility.
Whichever version gave you this problem, try the other one.
I was using the full size

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I was using the full size
It's possible something was intercepted by your antivirus. The game actually contains no malicious code but can sometimes trigger false positives. Add it your security software's whitelist (the folder and all subfolders), delete the game and redownload.

It's also possible that you carried over a save from a compressed version. These sometimes cause issues.
Did you get an on-screen error message that says something along the lines of "An error has occurred and a file has been created"?

If nothing helps, fire off a post to Daedolon and attach your debug.txt file.
----------
Daedolon, can you clear up what "Max loops reached" means?
Playing 0.56. Full download.

joker3000

Dec 29, 2017
Why? Why? Everyone only shares the mega Compressed link? What's wrong with ? :censored:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Why? Why? Everyone only shares the mega Compressed link? What's wrong with ? :censored:
You need to be a registered user already and nopy isn't accepting new users at the moment:
nopy said:
We're still closed to new invites or registrations at the moment, sorry.
Also, public uploads are disabled for now.

Freddy007

Jun 16, 2018
Hello programmers,
is it possible to create a Linux version? I could not get the software run with wine, so I would appreciate that very much.

Thanks
Linux has never been supported officially, but you can find the instructions to patch the game in the OP, at the end of the "installation" spoiler.
Those instructions worked fine for me.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes