Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Glassix [v0.57] [Gaweb Studio] - Compressed

Original WIN Size: 5.40 GB
Compressed WIN Size: 1.31 GB

Original Update (v0.56 -> v0.57) Size: 156.69 MB
Compressed Update (v0.56 -> v0.57) Size: 47.1 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
If only I can have these glasses when I'm in junior college, so I can blame someone who has stinky ass shape when I accidentally shitting in my pants when still in the class...

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
From what I read in the guide, pursuing all the girls in a single playthrough is feasible, but very complicated and time-consuming. Is there a save available to spare us of all the troubles?

Edit: I forgot about the cheating system, is it possible to unlock all the girls that way? (I'm not talking about the gallery, I want to play without having to care about possibly locking myself out from some routes)

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
From what I read in the guide, pursuing all the girls in a single playthrough is feasible, but very complicated and time-consuming. Is there a save available to spare us of all the troubles?

Edit: I forgot about the cheating system, is it possible to unlock all the girls that way? (I'm not talking about the gallery, I want to play without having to care about possibly locking myself out from some routes)
Its time-consuming, but not complicated at all.
Only one girl (Utako) has a time limit (30 days after discovering her) until she get's locked, all others are yours to pursue whenever you want, just level up Lily as one of the first for all the upgrades etc.

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
So this was honestly one of the first games that led me to the site and it looks like it's just gonna keep getting bigger and bigger rather than getting completed - is there any word on whether the dev has an endgame in goal or adding animation rather than still images or something? It'd be interesting to see what the plan is.

TurboShark

Jan 14, 2018
Just don't immediately go full max level on the girls, because that will lock you out of things. You have to go up one level at a time because certain scenes require certain girls to be a certain level to trigger.

Reactions: darlic

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Glassix [v0.55.1] [Gaweb Studio] - Compressed

Base Game (0.55.0)

Original WIN Size: 5.09 GB
Compressed WIN Size: 1.23 GB MEGA

Update only

Original 0.55.0_to_0.55.1 Size: 31.2 MB
Original 0.54.1_to_0.55.0 Size: 198.1 MB

Compressed 0.55.0_to_0.55.1 Size: 12.4 MB MEGA
Compressed 0.54.1_to_0.55.0 Size: 45.8 MB MEGA

Patched Game (0.55.1) (Base Game + Update)

Compressed WIN Size: 1.23 GB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
do you have the patch v55.1 to v56?

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
So this was honestly one of the first games that led me to the site and it looks like it's just gonna keep getting bigger and bigger rather than getting completed - is there any word on whether the dev has an endgame in goal or adding animation rather than still images or something? It'd be interesting to see what the plan is.
We are already in the endgame. The main story has been finished for quite some time and now the dev + team are just finishing the remaining ladies who were in the game but didn't have any content (plus a few extra scenes for a few of the spells like possession and time stop).

If Glassix keeps the schedule up (which I think they always have) then the game will be completed this year.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
I have a weird bug. Tried searching the thread, came up empty, so reporting.

All the girls ceased to leave their homes, as if their AI ceased to run. I usually met Kana whenever I left the room in the morning; no, she stays in her room. I had to run to catch Aiko - nope, she waits in her room. No girls come to the lessons, neither do Nabila and Kristina come to work... basically, unless the girl is required for an event, she stays home.

Some things I did recently that may have caused this:

- Utako emancipation event,
- bought both the girl-to-me and me-to-girl teleportation spells,
- raised Lily to level 4.

My debug.txt holds a lot of "<0> fn:checkAi(copB) : Max loops reached. Girl location : apentrance, origin : appool, destination : appool " or similar lines (note that origin and destination are the same), but without timestamps I can't tell how old those lines are, or even if they happened before or after the AI lockup (hint, hint, Daedolon).

Saving the game, exiting and reloading doesn't help. The playthrough started with 0.56, updated yesterday evening to 0.57. The game worked fine for a while (I think) after the upgrade.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This game desperately needs a renpy port where all the grind is removed.
*sigh* It does NOT need a Ren'Py port for ANY reason. Sure, the grind can be a bit frustrating at times but as opposed to some other games, it wasn't tacked on just to pad out the play time. It was to make you WORK for your lewds. Removing the grind would just make it yet another mindless fapfest.
If you really want to make the game way too easy, turn the damn cheats on. It'll let you teleport. Work on Lily as much as you can to unlock the Girl Tracker, their tastes, hobbies, behaviour and location. Then buy the buff that grants a +2 to Affection and Obedience instead of a +1 when you can.
Doesn't sound like a lot but it adds up quickly.
Cheating can also lead to:
Max Money
Max unbuffed Stamina
Max Affection (this is kinda dumb, IMO. Should only boost to max before dating)
Current Max Obedience (so, no, you can't go straight from 0/10 to 200/200. You actually have to set up the events and proc them)
0 Suspicion
Error reports. Lots of error reports.
----------------------------------------------
Anael still missing in my game.

Last edited:

Suiko

Jun 7, 2017
Hey, sorry for the dumb post, I'm still kinda new to the inner-workings of this forum (gotta admit, I'm more of a leecher who sporadically spews a dumb meme/post... like this one!). Is there a way of following a thread but only receive notifications when the main post is edited or something? It's been a while since the last time I tried this game (a year? two, maybe) and, being the lazy ass that I am, would prefer download it using a torrent. :p

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey, sorry for the dumb post, I'm still kinda new to the inner-workings of this forum (gotta admit, I'm more of a leecher who sporadically spews a dumb meme/post... like this one!). Is there a way of following a thread but only receive notifications when the main post is edited or something? It's been a while since the last time I tried this game (a year? two, maybe) and, being the lazy ass that I am, would prefer download it using a torrent. :p
Just receiving notifications for the opening post? Short of following the opening poster, I honestly don't know.
I generally check back twice a month - I have a lot of games on my back burner (both fap fuel and not).
In all honesty, though, torrenting is a LOT lazier than a DDL in my opinion.
--------------------------------------------
I'm hoping for the next level for Tokie, Emika or (more preferably) Romita with the next update ^_^
I've liked Romita ever since she was brought into the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Suiko
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes