shinimouri25

Oct 9, 2016
How do I trigger the quest to update the Lifeguard's uniform's for the mayor?
Has it just not been implemented yet?
I don't see anything about it in the event list.
1611243601857.png

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I wonder, are the "not implemented" date locations ever going to make it in?
Also don't seem to able to trigger Daisuki's Lv4 event.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
>Most events requiring the girl to wear an outfit have the requirement changed to simply having to own the outfit to make it easier to trigger those events (Thanks Devil_hunter!)

ayyyyy quite honoured you listened to this one, tho completely forgot i suggested this till i saw my name lol

Reactions: dalzomo

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Daedolon Is it working as intended for girls with masturbation scenes (Kana, Kumiko, Sarah, & Yatsumi for instance) to be able to fuck them as a followup to bed masturbation with only level 2 obedience? If so, is it intended for Kana and Kumiko to retain their virginity in that situation?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
So can anyone tell me how to trigger Daisuki's LV4 obediece event? I have six beers (I had to buy them individually from the strip club as I couldn't find a box of them as the game suggested I get). Do I just need more beers or something?

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
So can anyone tell me how to trigger Daisuki's LV4 obediece event? I have six beers (I had to buy them individually from the strip club as I couldn't find a box of them as the game suggested I get). Do I just need more beers or something?
The comment about buying beer isn't important. You only need to buy her sexy casual outfit and give it to her, then meet her in the countryside village again.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The comment about buying beer isn't important. You only need to buy her sexy casual outfit and give it to her, then meet her in the countryside village again.
Wow, what misdirection.

Thanks for that. You've saved me no small amount of confusion.

Reactions: dalzomo

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon Is it working as intended for girls with masturbation scenes (Kana, Kumiko, Sarah, & Yatsumi for instance) to be able to fuck them as a followup to bed masturbation with only level 2 obedience? If so, is it intended for Kana and Kumiko to retain their virginity in that situation?
Definitely an oversight from CarpeNoctem when he added the follow up events ;) Will fix it in the patch :) Thanks for the feedback!

Wow, what misdirection.

Thanks for that. You've saved me no small amount of confusion.
Ahah indeed. You can also check the exact event conditions in the Event List in the top right corner menu ;)

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Can the prostitution of the girls be avoided?

I've looked at this a few times but always been put of because I don't like to share with anyone, so if I have to prostitute or do stuff with the girls that involve anyone other than the mc, it's probably not for me. 100% not for me it it's other dudes.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Can the prostitution of the girls be avoided?

I've looked at this a few times but always been put of because I don't like to share with anyone, so if I have to prostitute or do stuff with the girls that involve anyone other than the mc, it's probably not for me. 100% not for me it it's other dudes.
The real prostitution events are completely optional.
The only other dicking some girls get are either from their husbands (while you also fuck them) or the succubus who can grow a dick and whom you have to bring an offering every sunday (till a certain level).
Other than that I think you're good to go.

Quick Edit: Forgot about Emiri, the strip club owner. She can have public orgies (with you being part of it) but as they are normal repeatable events you can leave them out entirely and just focus on the good ol' 1on1.

Reactions: Naxos

RamRod36

May 23, 2017
Ok so I just downloaded v0-56. Any chance at all someone could upload a full save for this version? I don't want to have to grind out another full game to get to the good stuff.

SteadyDud

Jul 1, 2018
Ok so I just downloaded v0-56. Any chance at all someone could upload a full save for this version? I don't want to have to grind out another full game to get to the good stuff.
There's full cheats enabled, it would probably be faster to just cheat to the content (or gallery unlocker) than to have someone upload a save and then download it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I've always felt it weird that you can call Rin to have... fun with Shizuru but you can't do the same with Hanae.
But you CAN call someone that has zero interest in diddling women - Aiko.
The gym and swimming tests are weirdly set up in that you can just head to class instead and skip them. Shouldn't Saiko tell you that you have a fitness test on those days similar to how she tells you to get your butt to the gym/pool on the days when you have those classes?
If you turn up at the gym or pool on those afternoons, I think the test should automatically fire.

Also, I think Emika's LV2 event is based on Kei's total grade rather than just his academics. Because I routinely skip the fitness tests, I can't activate this event.

Ric, thanks for posting the updates.
I'd love to support Daedolon myself but I'm having a small issue with my bank at the moment (and no, I'm not out of cash).

Question but more of a personal opinion.
The names Hanae and Yae.
Do people pronounce this "Hanay" and "Yay" or "Hana-eh" and "Ya-eh"? I'm leaning towards the latter personally speaking.
"Hanae" is "blossom" in Japanese, anyhow.
"Yae" is a stroke of ironic brilliance. It literally translates as "Doubled" and is pronounced as a hard but clipped "A" sound.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ric

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
The names Hanae and Yae.
Do people pronounce this "Hanay" and "Yay" or "Hana-eh" and "Ya-eh"? I'm leaning towards the latter personally speaking.
"Yae" is a stroke of ironic brilliance. It literally translates as "Doubled" and is pronounced as a hard but clipped "A" sound.
afaik Japanese doesn't have compound vowels like English, so I pronounce their names in my head the latter way.

Dec 3, 2017
I've always felt it weird that you can call Rin to have... fun with Shizuru but you can't do the same with Hanae.
But you CAN call someone that has zero interest in diddling women - Aiko.
The gym and swimming tests are weirdly set up in that you can just head to class instead and skip them. Shouldn't Saiko tell you that you have a fitness test on those days similar to how she tells you to get your butt to the gym/pool on the days when you have those classes?
If you turn up at the gym or pool on those afternoons, I think the test should automatically fire.

Also, I think Emika's LV2 event is based on Kei's total grade rather than just his academics. Because I routinely skip the fitness tests, I can't activate this event.

Ric, thanks for posting the updates.
I'd love to support Daedolon myself but I'm having a small issue with my bank at the moment (and no, I'm not out of cash).

Question but more of a personal opinion.
The names Hanae and Yae.
I just find it weird that the story is about a character in a uniformed school with magic glasses, but the MC is never seen wearing a uniform or glasses.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes