yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Definitely an oversight from CarpeNoctem when he added the follow up events ;) Will fix it in the patch :) Thanks for the feedback!

Ahah indeed. You can also check the exact event conditions in the Event List in the top right corner menu ;)
[/引用]

I restarted the game from version 0.57,After I completed the LV4 events of eimi and yae, in the events list, eimi LV4 did not show completion. Is it because I did not recognize them 3 times before?
In version 0.56, this task is completed

DildoWeilder

Jul 30, 2017
Do you really have to use the walkthrough for this game? I want to play it, but I don't like having to: play the game, go to walkthrough, play the game, go to walkthrough etc.

Can you get by without the walkthrough? Or is it heavily needed? If it's for one or two parts that's fine, but I hate having to alt tab every minute or so.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Do you really have to use the walkthrough for this game? I want to play it, but I don't like having to: play the game, go to walkthrough, play the game, go to walkthrough etc.

Can you get by without the walkthrough? Or is it heavily needed? If it's for one or two parts that's fine, but I hate having to alt tab every minute or so.
No, the walkthrough isn't needed but you will need to keep two things in mind:
1) Until a certain event fires, you will have to bring Lily a different girl every week.
2) Starting the day you meet Utako, you have about four weeks to raise her to Lv4. You also need Kumiko at at least Lv2 and one other girl at Lv4. Fail and she's locked forever.
It's not that hard, either. Work on Lily first and be sure to get the Affection and Obedience buff (whatever it's called). It raises both by +2 instead of +1. Then go after Utako.

TL;DR: No walkthrough needed. Care is required.

jamjam

Dec 1, 2017
1. How can be friend with kanto and ryusei?

2. Need changes church donation conditions
3. Need add Romita devil encounter scripts
4. Need changes Yoga assistance offer characters

Thank you.

Last edited:

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
1. How can be friend with kanto and ryusei?

2. Need changes church donation conditions
3. Need add Romita devil encounter scripts
4. Need changes Yoga assistance offer characters

Thank you.
1.sarah's secret 1 choice help them spread the video, Kristina 2nd obedience event .or modify the save file, first look for varkanto, change neutral to friend.ryusei can also be changed

Reactions: milesld
Dec 3, 2017
The walkthrough isn't needed for the most part. You might miss a few things, like some things will change depending on other things you have done. For example you will have sex with Ayumi in Fujiko's 4th obedience event if Ayumi is already level 4. Utako you will need it for just because she is limited time. In general though you might only need it to figure out a couple of hints that might not be the clearest. You can realistically play it through without the guide, just not 100% it.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
The walkthrough isn't needed for the most part. You might miss a few things, like some things will change depending on other things you have done. For example you will have sex with Ayumi in Fujiko's 4th obedience event if Ayumi is already level 4. Utako you will need it for just because she is limited time. In general though you might only need it to figure out a couple of hints that might not be the clearest. You can realistically play it through without the guide, just not 100% it.
Use the " Events List " ( same drop down where saves is ) for those annoying unclear hints , gives u everything you need to complete them .
location , time , day , and conditions to trigger event

Oct 31, 2017
Well, apart from the protagonist being kind of ugly (I'd really prefer to just never see him), I have a big problem just at the start of the game: The map movement icons in no way resemble the map given on the map screen. With such a large map it's really a struggle to navigate, and while I know you can double click on the map screen to move there, the tutorial states this can cause you to miss events and I'd really like to avoid that.

As an example of what I'm talking about, when you enter the main hall to the school your character is facing the shoelockers and entryway, meaning the "Stairs" room should be to his left, but it isn't, it's to the right. I would say they're simply placed up/left/right/down in accordance with the map, but in the main hall the school gate and the cafeteria icons are where they logically should be. I really think it's worth moving around the icons so they actually line up with the character's map placement/viewpoint based on the background, because right now it makes it especially frustrating to try find your way around.

artemis74

Dec 9, 2017
Finally got around to playing this one. I love the whole map system, wish more games used maps like this (albeit some locations don't make sense in game versus map). The art looks very dated but I don't mind it as much. I just wish there were more npcs in town that react to stuff we do. As many characters as there are to directly interact with still feels like a ghost town at times.

I wish there were ways to make our own threesomes or orgies even if its a generic scene used before just swapping characters. Feels weird having two or more girls in the same spot and you only interact with one and the others just stand there oblivious.

Overall I like this one with just some nitpicks.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.57-0.57.1 Patch file:

Just so you know, 0.58 has been released to supporters. It goes public on April 1st, which is suspicious. j/k

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Subyan and Meushi

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Well, apart from the protagonist being kind of ugly (I'd really prefer to just never see him), I have a big problem just at the start of the game: The map movement icons in no way resemble the map given on the map screen. With such a large map it's really a struggle to navigate, and while I know you can double click on the map screen to move there, the tutorial states this can cause you to miss events and I'd really like to avoid that.

As an example of what I'm talking about, when you enter the main hall to the school your character is facing the shoelockers and entryway, meaning the "Stairs" room should be to his left, but it isn't, it's to the right. I would say they're simply placed up/left/right/down in accordance with the map, but in the main hall the school gate and the cafeteria icons are where they logically should be. I really think it's worth moving around the icons so they actually line up with the character's map placement/viewpoint based on the background, because right now it makes it especially frustrating to try find your way around.
If the icons waypoints are confusing to you, why not change it to the textual waypoints in the options? This option was added specially for players like you who found the icons waypoints confusing.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes