Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The event where you get asked if you want to talk to Nabila about getting Marylin a slutty outfit (the black one) keeps firing even if you've already bought it and given it to Marylin.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I remember there are 3 outfits you need to deliver to her this way. Are you sure it's just not simply the next outfit event?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I remember there are 3 outfits you need to deliver to her this way. Are you sure it's just not simply the next outfit event?
Delivered all of them to her. It's always the black & fishnet one (the third) and it keeps firing.
The text reads something along the lines of:
"Nabila at level 3 (when she becomes playable)" I have her at level 4, so clearly she IS playable.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
OK, I'll check what's happening. Thanks
Cheers. I mean at this point, I have five "Black Slutty Lingerie" in my inventory - all bought from this event repeating.
If that's not the last outfit, then something is blocking progress.
Maybe I should just deliver them all and see if that fixes things.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Lol, indeed, that's a bit too many outfits :D I guess there is just an issue with the trigger conditions and it fails to detect you already bought it unlike the two first events ;)

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.58 Public:
Patch from 0.57.*:

0.58 Full:

silveryiris, there will only be a compressed version if somebody feels like making one.
The process doesn't sound too difficult, just time-consuming.

I don't normally post these links but for future reference, public links go up on roughly one month following the Supporter links.

Last edited:

Noname76

Oct 2, 2017
The game have definitely too many girls and nearly all scenes of every girl are the same.
Sorry dude, I can't agree with you.

Definitely there are so many girls which is normally a good point, but all girls are distinctively different, and the scenes vary even for a same girl.

Personally, I pick this one as one of the best here especially for mind control fans.

Reactions: DJsona
Jul 1, 2017
Could someone tell me Which girls have their level 4 obedience and a good or bad ending. If not could you point me in the direction where I can find this info?

EDIT:
I'm a stupid fuk.I could find all that info ingame, in the gallery tab. Sorry!

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes