astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I played this a long time ago. want to play again seeing it has much more content now.

I have a question. is time limit still there ? I remember if I don't bring girl to shrine every week it game over. I drop this game because of this. really hate time limit in the game. I like to play at my own pace.

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
I played this a long time ago. want to play again seeing it has much more content now.

I have a question. is time limit still there ? I remember if I don't bring girl to shrine every week it game over. I drop this game because of this. really hate time limit in the game. I like to play at my own pace.
It is still part of the game , but can be quickly got round . After the first time and you learn of the task , go find the angel , ( in the hidden church near the mall ) , after talking to her and getting some skills , go see lily again and tell her about the angel , the new deal you can get no longer includes bringing women on a Sunday .

There is however another time limit , and that is Utako . 30 days after meeting her , she will get married , cutting you off from some choices . So you have 30 days to get to level 4 and corrupt her . As this is a real challange , I advise using the cheats to do this for you . If you want to try without using the cheats , try not to meet her until after got Lily leveled up and bought the skill that allows you to get double obediance points which will help out .

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There is however another time limit , and that is Utako ...I advise using the cheats to do this for you . If you want to try without using the cheats , try not to meet her until after got Lily leveled up and bought the skill that allows you to get double obediance points which will help out .
On Utako: you'll also have to level up her sister, Kumiko. Such a pain in the ass character. (Utako, not Kumiko)

Reactions: Sallly

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I don't get this game.
There's no rollback so I have no choice but no make the right choice.
I can's save in the middle of a conversation or choice.
I also don't get what's the point of the cheats, they don't help whatsoever.
I also can't screen save either.
I really don't like anime game, and I'm trying to find a reason to continue playing this game.

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
if it had animations for each character and slightly better graphics it would be great to play it.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
The idea with the glasses was a bad idea.
I didn't even get to use the glasses or know how to trigger that bad idea.
The worst idea was that succubus, game over nonsense.
I didn't even know about dragging a girl to her every Sunday afternoon.
A bad idea for a game over if I ever heard one.
This game is full of bad ideas.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I don't get this game.
There's no rollback so I have no choice but no make the right choice.
I can's save in the middle of a conversation or choice.
I also don't get what's the point of the cheats, they don't help whatsoever.
I also can't screen save either.
I really don't like anime game, and I'm trying to find a reason to continue playing this game.
"There's no rollback." Deal with it.
"I can't save in the middle of a conversation." Show me three non-Ren'Py games that let you do this.
"The cheats don't help." Unlimited teleportation, the ability to refill your stamina, pots of money and autoincreasing girls' Affection and Obedience to the next level cap don't help? Also, once active, they auto increase a girl's Affection and Obedience by 1 point (once per girl per day) or 2 if you've levelled Lily up a bit. 2 doesn't sound like much but it's huge.
"I can't screen save." WTF is a screen save? Do you mean Screen Shot/Screen Capture?
----
"Glasses were a bad idea." They're why the game is called "Glassix".
"I didn't even get to use the glasses." Right click to use the X-Ray function. Anything else like Chats (+1 Affection) or Follow Me (+1 Obedience use only once pre girl per day or their Obedience starts to plummet) relies on menu calls.
"Game Over nonsense; I didn't even know about dragging a girl every Sunday." Lily tells you about this on the Saturday before you're supposed to bring her someone for the first time. It sounds like you sped through the dialogue that explains things. The reason is that it's a game over is that you agreed to her deal and then you went and broke it. Succubi are demons, bud.
"A bad idea for a game; this game is full of bad ideas." It's fine to have your opinions but please stop trying to colour other people's view of it.

RamRod36

May 23, 2017
I just wish there was a way to keep saves going. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not loving the idea of having to grind all the way to the latest content every time a new version drops.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I just wish there was a way to keep saves going. I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not loving the idea of having to grind all the way to the latest content every time a new version drops.
If that's the way you're doing it, you're doing it the wrong way. Glassix doesn't operate like that, unless otherwise notified.

RamRod36

May 23, 2017
"If that's the way you're doing it, you're doing it the wrong way. Glassix doesn't operate like that, unless otherwise notified."

Ok so would you mind telling us what the right way is? I'm not trying to be confrontational or anything, I really would like to know. I happen to think this is a great game which is why I follow this thread.

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
"If that's the way you're doing it, you're doing it the wrong way. Glassix doesn't operate like that, unless otherwise notified."

Ok so would you mind telling us what the right way is? I'm not trying to be confrontational or anything, I really would like to know. I happen to think this is a great game which is why I follow this thread.
why you need to grind back? the save, unlike other games, can be reused unless there is major update ( what is rare)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

The right way is to load new versions with your existing save. If it doesn't work only then restart.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
I'm not sure why buuuut having an internet connection makes my goddamn saved games delete magically and never appear. That shit made me get a game over and grind everything again >:C
at least i know how to save and how to get into the game without destroying my progress :¨)

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
I'm not sure why buuuut having an internet connection makes my goddamn saved games delete magically and never appear. That shit made me get a game over and grind everything again >:C
at least i know how to save and how to get into the game without destroying my progress :¨)
make sure to copy your old save to the new update folder if you dont use the patch. It isn't renpy game. you'll delete save if you delete the game folder.

Shadow135

Feb 12, 2018
make sure to copy your old save to the new update folder if you dont use the patch. It isn't renpy game. you'll delete save if you delete the game folder.
Yup i know. I'm gonna wait for the patch for compressed versions... Or gonna need download it again. Fuck.
And thanks.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
some of the scenes I cannot find in the gallery, namely the BJ contest. any ideas?
You need to have Rin, Ayumi and Hikari levelled up a fair bit. If you have the "Nearby Events" option turned on in the options, it'll pop up during school lunch break (usually). The location is West yard.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes