Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Is the ntr/prostitution part compulosry?
Short answer: No.
Longer answer:
Prostitution is completely optional.
NTR is you fucking other people's wifes with one exception: You need to bring a girl to the succubus Lily every sunday, but even that can be avoided after one, max. two girls. Also not really ntr in most cases as you fuck the girls together with her.

Bain129

May 6, 2020
Short answer: No.
Longer answer:
Prostitution is completely optional.
NTR is you fucking other people's wifes with one exception: You need to bring a girl to the succubus Lily every sunday, but even that can be avoided after one, max. two girls. Also not really ntr in most cases as you fuck the girls together with her.
Thanks

Reactions: Count_Viraxis

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
who all can get knocked up and how can ya know if they are or not as i dont see any mention of it on their stats?
let me guess its not actually in game yet?none of the chicks bitch when ya come inside so i assume no pregnancies yet?

Last edited:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
who all can get knocked up and how can ya know if they are or not as i dont see any mention of it on their stats?
let me guess its not actually in game yet?none of the chicks bitch when ya come inside so i assume no pregnancies yet?
Pregnancy is only shown during endings if you came enough in the girls during the game and only for younger girls.

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
my goodness man for a game that has pregnancies and a ton of other tags theres far to much cock block material ffs
got a few girls that are maxed out and NOT virgins stats maxed but cant fuck them?
what about the girls that get maxed 2 obedience with cheat ive played around with for example romita and always show +2 this and +2 that when im fuckin around so will she goto obedience level 3 or am i wasting my time like i seem to be with a few othrs even ones that are maxed out great game but dude seriously needs some work man #1 fuck off with the cock block shit
1) chill the fuck out.
2) The game is not finished as some girls are not completely done yet (for example Romita)
3) Calm down
4) "needs some work" -->thats why there are still updates, work is still done man.

Reactions: str8up

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
to much cock block material ffs
Pardon me? What are you talking about?
If you were expecting the game to be quick fuck central, you were setting yourself up to be disappointed. When a character hits a lock point, talk to them and see if they drop you a hint as to how to proceed.
SBPR isn't really suited to pregnancy morphing (or if it is, it's stupidly tough to manage) and let's not forget having to rework every single render just to fit in preg bellies. Too much work for not enough pay out at this point.

Count_Viraxis, don't forget Emika, Tokie and Atsuko. They're also unfinished.
Daedolon, I keep thinking about what possible setting or plans you might have for Glassix 2. Are you going to stick with Node and SBPR? Is it a kind of "same time, different place" or set many years after the original game?
It's intriguing. I goofed when I thought that Anael had gone missing. I forgot to talk to Lily about it.

I just wish they'd finish implementing the date spots. Also, removed characters like Miwa ought to be removed from the Wiki.
Wiki also lists Tokie's house as being in Northside. This is no longer the case.

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
1) chill the fuck out.
2) The game is not finished as some girls are not completely done yet (for example Romita)
3) Calm down
4) "needs some work" -->thats why there are still updates, work is still done man.
i got a few favs and likely aint all all done just pissed me off is all LOL with example romita when i look at her stats
(maybe im seeing things) but the little pad lock thing looks like its moved a bit?just one example theres a few been playing with

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Pardon me? What are you talking about?
If you were expecting the game to be quick fuck central, you were setting yourself up to be disappointed. When a character hits a lock point, talk to them and see if they drop you a hint as to how to proceed.
SBPR isn't really suited to pregnancy morphing (or if it is, it's stupidly tough to manage) and let's not forget having to rework every single render just to fit in preg bellies. Too much work for not enough pay out at this point.

Count_Viraxis, don't forget Emika, Tokie and Atsuko. They're also unfinished.
Daedolon, I keep thinking about what possible setting or plans you might have for Glassix 2. Are you going to stick with Node and SBPR? Is it a kind of "same time, different place" or set many years after the original game?
It's intriguing. I goofed when I thought that Anael had gone missing. I forgot to talk to Lily about it.

I just wish they'd finish implementing the date spots. Also, removed characters like Miwa ought to be removed from the Wiki.
aight yeah was just driving me crazy get close then yet so far away the little padlocks on stats look like they moved a bit and yeah kept thinking ffs when its gonna goto level 3 LOL and wtf is SBPR?kids today and their new linguals HEHE

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
how hard is it to make friends with ryusei and kanto?although ive seen kanto in group events i havent actually met him
need to be friends with them for progression
how to get more girls on doll mode like rin?
also theres spell for prostitution how ya set it up to make them goto work?
also aiko doesnt have give gifts or talk option

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
wow thats some fucked up shit just had 4 some sarah kanto ryusei
and i didnt learn new names wtf LOL

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
this is fucked up having group sex with these guys in with the action BUT aint friends?
i guess its true then sex is just sex dont even have to have sex with people ya know haha
how the fuck ya be friends with kanto ryusei ??
WTF.png

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
this is fucked up having group sex with these guys in with the action BUT aint friends?
i guess its true then sex is just sex dont even have to have sex with people ya know haha
how the fuck ya be friends with kanto ryusei ??
Just Rin and Hikari being competitive with Ayumi caught in the middle. It's a BJ competition.
I think to be friends with Ryusei you have to engage in the foursome scene with Sarah more than once and for Kanto, don't agree to not show the video around.

For Doll mode, I think you have to bring the girl to Lily like you did with Aiko at the start of the game.
SBPR is Sexy Beach Premium Resort.
Your bug with Aiko is weird to say the least. Talk and Give Her an Item both show up as normal for me.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Just Rin and Hikari being competitive with Ayumi caught in the middle. It's a BJ competition.
I think to be friends with Ryusei you have to engage in the foursome scene with Sarah more than once and for Kanto, don't agree to not show the video around.

For Doll mode, I think you have to bring the girl to Lily like you did with Aiko at the start of the game.
SBPR is Sexy Beach Premium Resort.
Your bug with Aiko is weird to say the least. Talk and Give Her an Item both show up as normal for me.
i think i fucked up kanto then i didnt wanna share it

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes