Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If the nun appears, the game will be over.
Do something about your Suspicion. You can do nothing at all for a while (-1 per day without sexual activity), pay the church to remove some (takes a heap of cash for anything meaningful) or use one of Lily's spells.
Or, you could CHEAT.
Wiki said:
When suspicion score becomes too high, the protagonist’s actions get the attention of very dangerous people: a couple of hunters has heard about a boy who seems to have sex in public place with a lot of girl. They come to check if it could be under a demonic influence. If theses hunter come in play, it's time to lower your suspicion score or the protagonist will be eliminated.
str8up, that menu does not look normal at all. I don't know what that's about. In all the time I've spent playing this, I've never seen it. Might have something to do with the prostitution stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: seymorebuttz

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Do something about your Suspicion. You can do nothing at all for a while (-1 per day without sexual activity), pay the church to remove some (takes a heap of cash for anything meaningful) or use one of Lily's spells.
Or, you could CHEAT.

str8up, that menu does not look normal at all. I don't know what that's about. In all the time I've spent playing this, I've never seen it. Might have something to do with the prostitution stuff.
but its not enabled anywhere well it s and its not...when i bring up the girls name box or what ever theres a $ icon and when i click it its to make the girls prostitute for me BUT says only will work if they they prostituted at air port or hotel or some shit
i fucked up lilly too i hardly spent anytime with her only the 1st and 2nd day since pretty well ignored her been busy LOL
so now cant get doll spell for other chicks so yeah ive fucked up a few things hehe
forgot to add theres never ever been an option to pimp any chicks out doesnt appear anywhere so,,,,

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
TORRENT GLASSIX V.0.59 FULL+PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zip Glassix 0.59.0.zip (5.63 Gb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.58.0 to 0.59.0.zip (75.2 Mb)

(I forgot to update this before)
And here's the Changelog:
Sex
  • Added Atsuko and Emika level 3
  • Added new follow up event to "Azeem job"
  • Added new follow up event to "Rin DP"
Translation
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem (Thanks!)
Bug
  • Minor bug fix (Thanks CarpeNoctem!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up and Ric

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
And here's the Changelog:
Sex
  • Added Atsuko and Emika level 3
  • Added new follow up event to "Azeem job"
  • Added new follow up event to "Rin DP"
Translation
  • French translation updated by CarpeNoctem (Thanks!)
Bug
  • Minor bug fix (Thanks CarpeNoctem!)
you had me at Added Atsuko and Emika level 3 :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well this is interesting old saves doesnt work?file formats seems to be different and saved file location got reset to where im originally use to having it in the game folder in download...also it came with alot of other stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with the game thinking it wasnt meant to happen?
IF your starting a new game then the reg zip is fine BUT if your looking to continue on then better off with patch
reason why i say that is the new 59 zip old saves dont work as the file format changed for saves
so if ya have 58 and wanna update just grab the patch kind of experimented with both zips and thats the conclusion ive come to just use patch
as for the FULL game zip it came with alot of stuff i dont think was suppose to of come with have a look at my extracted Glassix 0.59.0
TO BE CLEAR im not complaining about anything im very grateful for the update :)
Untitled.png

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Things that seem like guesswork
Old saves work just fine. I had a save that I loaded in from 0.58 and I could continue on in 0.59 without any problem whatsoever. File format hasn't changed at all either - they're still .json files and they have been for as long as I can remember.
About the extra things that are just URLs, you can just choose to not download them. That's one good thing about torrent files.
If there ever is a save incompatibility by design, you'll know when it happens.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Old saves work just fine. I had a save that I loaded in from 0.58 and I could continue on in 0.59 without any problem whatsoever. File format hasn't changed at all either - they're still .json files and they have been for as long as I can remember.
About the extra things that are just URLs, you can just choose to not download them. That's one good thing about torrent files.
If there ever is a save incompatibility by design, you'll know when it happens.
well maybe im just unlucky my save files from last version is file2.rpgsave
and my saves from this version is save1.json
when you say your saves loaded fine did you patch old to current OR did you use the FULL version?
IF you just patched then saves works fine yes as ive said that already BUT using the FULL zip version old saves wont work didnt for me anyways

Last edited:

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive decided to start a brand new game due to a few fuck ups ive made on my original save (which im still keeping )
on my new game ive SOLVED the problem with aiko menu NOT showing talk OR gift as i posted earlier
to make menu pop back up just cancel doll mode apparently my first game i wasnt paying attention i guys to the menu changing
this time around tho (NEW GAME)as soon as i applied doll mode i seen the menu switch (talk and gift options vanished)
i was like wtf not again so i cancelled it and guess what it all went back to normal AND so i loaded my OLD SAVE and works fine there to now lol needless to say i felt pretty stupid after LOL all that post for nothing LOL
anyways thought id share that incase it happened to someone else now they will know the cure :)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im still waiting for an answer to a question ive asked earlier on
when you pop up the girls status list theres a $ icon off to the far right "order your slave to prostitute during her free time"
upon clicking it tho it says must have pimped her out at least once at the airport hostel
SO how exactly do ya do it?or is it not fully operational yet ?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im not sure if im experiencing a bug or if i somehow fucked something up
i was WAS rin boyfriend and we went on a date and everything NOW she says sucks i dont have a boy friend
shitty thing is nothing in option to make her my girlfriend AGAIN?
UPDATED:just went through list a bit and it seemed to of happened to ayumi as well not sure how many of them is like that but suppose to have haearts in status cuz it does in others?
hmmmm.png dafuck.png WTF2.png

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
im not sure if im experiencing a bug or if i somehow fucked something up
i was WAS rin boyfriend and we went on a date and everything NOW she says sucks i dont have a boy friend
shitty thing is nothing in option to make her my girlfriend AGAIN?
UPDATED:just went through list a bit and it seemed to of happened to ayumi as well not sure how many of them is like that but suppose to have haearts in status cuz it does in others?
Fix one issue, three more pop up.
I still have no idea, but in her status page it looks like her outfit info is messed up. It's loading two (normal casual and sexy uniform) while also layering them. Also, her Affection level is nowhere near Relationship stage. And, how does she have obedience level 6 when the maximum is 4?
Are you using the full download or the patch updater?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Fix one issue, three more pop up.
I still have no idea, but in her status page it looks like her outfit info is messed up. It's loading two (normal casual and sexy uniform) while also layering them. Also, her Affection level is nowhere near Relationship stage. And, how does she have obedience level 6 when the maximum is 4?
Are you using the full download or the patch updater?
i think im the cause of my own headaches LOL punch line is not to do shit when your tired as fuck
long story short going to start all over and should be fine this time sorry all

hoang17985

Apr 27, 2017
how hard is it to make friends with ryusei and kanto?although ive seen kanto in group events i havent actually met him
need to be friends with them for progression
just open you save file and find "varkanto\" and "varryusei\", change the word next to them to "friend\" and you done.

Reactions: str8up

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Aiko is in slave mode when you have this menu. This is why the give item and other options disappeared. You need to cancel slave mode by clicking the doll mode choice then cancel the doll mode again to get her back to normal.
For your other feedbacks, namely the outfit bug, it must come from editing the save file only which can cause those strange occurrences but since it's not something you can achieve in a normal game, I won't debug it ;) For Rin saying she has no boyfriend despite you being her boyfriend, it's just random daily speech which does not check the boyfriend status. Boyfriend feature was added much later so some speech are indeed outdated but shouldn't be too problematic. I'll check it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Aiko is in slave mode when you have this menu. This is why the give item and other options disappeared. You need to cancel slave mode by clicking the doll mode choice then cancel the doll mode again to get her back to normal.
For your other feedbacks, namely the outfit bug, it must come from editing the save file only which can cause those strange occurrences but since it's not something you can achieve in a normal game, I won't debug it ;) For Rin saying she has no boyfriend despite you being her boyfriend, it's just random daily speech which does not check the boyfriend status. Boyfriend feature was added much later so some speech are indeed outdated but shouldn't be too problematic. I'll check it.
thanks for the reply i messed up my last game by putting in wrong saves from different games and didnt realize it until later
thats why my stats were higher then what they were suppose to of been(lesson learned dont try and do shit when im to tired LOL)....so i completely started from scratch deleted everything and then unzipped the latest version and started playing every once in a while i get errors shooting out
sometimes its pictures missing not to worried about them as it doesnt really effect game play just a bit of a pain waiting for the error texts to finally clear off screen..im curious about the pregnancy stuff ...does the entire game end after you finish what ever story you finish when knocking up a girl OR does the game keep going but just the one girls story is done (not sure how to word what im asking hope that was enough?)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes