Mar 27, 2019
I just checked the main page on this game and the main links the download is over 5 gigs I don't think my pc can download that big of a file even if I used Mega it maxes out at 4.5 gigs and the other links are so very slow .... I think maybe I would ask about a compressed version of the game ....

Mar 27, 2019
I just checked the main page on this game and the main links the download is over 5 gigs I don't think my pc can download that big of a file even if I used Mega it maxes out at 4.5 gigs and the other links are so very slow .... I think maybe I would ask about a compressed version of the game ....
I use only free download links no paid services

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
As the years go by, the game begins, it unfolds, it is thrown, it ends. And the morally outdated (at the time of the creation of the game) engine of the Glassix game is tirelessly growing in gigabytes of data. Who else remembers what year the development of this game began? And tell the Glassix author about the RenPi and Unity engines.
How does a thing become "Morally Outdated"?
I can't remember when it started -but I'm going to say five years ago.
Daedolon started this project alone quite a while ago and eventually brought on CarpeNoctem, eventually handing the project over to him in its entirety on the basis that it would be completed one day.
Daedolon, on the other hand, has moved on to his other project: Lust Complex.
I'm not sure if he's sticking with Node.js for it or not.

The author, as you put it, is competent and comfortable with Node.js so why would he switch to something on the basis of only one person having issues with how old it is? Even if there were more, porting it now to a different engine would be an enormous waste of time.

I noted that somewhere down the pipeline that there will be a Glassix 2... And it's listed as being Free.
Well, probably "Free" in the way Glassix is "Free" in all honesty.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT V.0.58.0 FULL+PATCH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
zip Glassix 0.58.0.zip (5.74 Gb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.55.1 to 0.56.0.zip (187.45 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.56.0 to 0.57.0.zip (156.69 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.57.0 to 0.57.1.zip (30.21 Mb)
zip Glassix Patch 0.57.1 to 0.58.0.zip (158.26 Mb)

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
in V0.58,After the Eimi LV4 task is completed, the event list still does not display.

I first completed Eimi and Yae LV3 in V0.57, and tried to complete LV4 after waiting for the version update, but the event list still does not display.

ikh22ty

Apr 23, 2019
how to pass Aiko level 4 and then I get stuck all the time, and I don't understand how to pass when I miss a day or rewind a day

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
how to pass Aiko level 4 and then I get stuck all the time, and I don't understand how to pass when I miss a day or rewind a day
Just dont speak with Aiko at all for 3 days, completely ignore her. She will come to you in your sleep. ;)
And what do you mean with rewinding a day, load to the day before?
If I remember correctly, there is no rewind function.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
(0.58)
There's an oddity. This time with the repeatable event in the West Alley at school during lunch break.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, has anyone else noticed that Hikari's eyebrows are close to being red?
This leads me to one of two conclusions:
1) The blonde is a dye job
2) Her father was a natural blonde
I wonder which it is. It could also be just a random genetic occurrence.

Chissident

May 27, 2017
The glasses mention a prostitution ring. Guide doesn't really mention it if it's even in the game yet. If it is, how do I gain access to it?

Reactions: Tsuana

Tsuana

May 26, 2018
The glasses mention a prostitution ring. Guide doesn't really mention it if it's even in the game yet. If it is, how do I gain access to it?
I too would like to know. Also how do I increase the clothing audacity beyond lvling the obedience level?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Check the event "The pimping deal" in the event list. You must have bought the devil lust spell.

So what model maker do they use for the cg of this game?
Honey Select, I believe.
Sexy Beach Premium Resort actually ;) Which is why the models are getting outdated :'(

I too would like to know. Also how do I increase the clothing audacity beyond lvling the obedience level?
Besides the obedience level, you need to buy a spell from Lily: Devil's Audacity which has 4 ranks and gives 1 additional audacity per rank.

Reactions: Regardie
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes