Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hey Daedolon, so, there are some images that is missing in this game, the images are:
- All of Mitsuko sleeping images when we talk about the lewd scenes
- Fucking Sarah's pussy in the toilet naked when you cum outside of her
- "A ordinary day: girl talk (next one)", when you choose Ayumi

I hope that you read my message and fix it, btw, besides of that missing images, your game is really great.
I'm reading :p

For Mitsuko, you mean the images during the night when she sleeps and you sneak in her bed? That's strange, this should be complete since a long time.
I'll check the other two.
By the way, you also reported Iyo missing option during her toilet blowjob but I've tried on my side and the options are there. Which version are you playing?

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I'm reading :p

For Mitsuko, you mean the images during the night when she sleeps and you sneak in her bed? That's strange, this should be complete since a long time.
I'll check the other two.
By the way, you also reported Iyo missing option during her toilet blowjob but I've tried on my side and the options are there. Which version are you playing?

I fixed the codes by myself, and for Mitsuko, that's correct, i don't know about the the newest version(52.1), but for the version which i'm playing, it is happening, it's the same for her blowjob's bath(i mean, for the Iyo's bugs).

Last edited:

zero178

Dec 15, 2019
hello can someone help me with the jobs i saw the guide but it turns out they took the girl out of yoga work that job is no longer available in this last update can you help me with the jobs that are available in this update

Jun 3, 2017
I wasn't checking this game for quite some time so i would like to ask what happened to that hd upgrade pack from the front page is it integrated or do i have to look for it?.

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Donor
Compressor
May 26, 2019
I wasn't checking this game for quite some time so i would like to ask what happened to that hd upgrade pack from the front page is it integrated or do i have to look for it?.
It's abandoned and hasn't been updated since v35. Not much point in downloading it either since it doesn't really add much to the game.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
How can i sleep or sneak a married woman without their husbands in the same bedroom after their emancipations? I already emancipated Yatsumi, Fujiko and Daisuki, but their husbans are still sleeping in their bedrooms together with their wives.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
Glassix [v0.52] [Gaweb Studio]- Original Size: 4.89GB
Compressed PC (1GB): MEGA -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*​
any chance of a mac mod?

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes