Jan 14, 2018
Because it's a false positive that's never been resolved.
Basically what the game does is read your game version (and only that) and compare that to the latest available versions, then relay the information to the screen.
That's how it knows what version you have, what the current public build is and the latest patreon version.
This sort of behaviour is commonly misflagged as virus behaviour as it is quite similar.
There are no viruses in this game.
I've been playing this game for several years and it hasn't blown up my system yet.

hyfka, neither. They're common backgrounds in games and are license-free. You'll find that there are great many other games that use them as well.
Well, to be honest. Anything that's not produced by a major corporation is potential malware. My original python patch had a ton of virus flags, but the identical one I made in C# was seen as "clean". Both of them edits 3rd party files on your pc, so if I had shitty morals and lived in an "approving" country, I could start mass-encrypting your files for ransom. No alerts would ever pop up if I stayed off the right files.

When they mislabel my python patch as "virus", F95Zone gives people a false idea that all the other stuff then are safe. Instead, they should recognize the risky nature of all software here and promote ways of using it safely. Perhaps sandboxing?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Well, to be honest. Anything that's not produced by a major corporation is potential malware. My original python patch had a ton of virus flags, but the identical one I made in C# was seen as "clean". Both of them edits 3rd party files on your pc, so if I had shitty morals and lived in an "approving" country, I could start mass-encrypting your files for ransom. No alerts would ever pop up if I stayed off the right files.

When they mislabel my python patch as "virus", F95Zone gives people a false idea that all the other stuff then are safe. Instead, they should recognize the risky nature of all software here and promote ways of using it safely. Perhaps sandboxing?
Except we are talking about the Glassix executable. It's clean and safe.
If it'll make you feel better, here's a scan of the .exe I put through VirusTotal:

Not even MaxSecure in all its shittiness found anything wrong with it.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
In conclusion, if you're using a new glassix version, you got to run the patch again.
Of course. That wasn't what I was asking. I was asking do I need to wait for you to update the patch, or is there nothing new that it would affect since 0.72 and is that version of the patch therefore the one to use for game version 0.73?

Jan 14, 2018
Except we are talking about the Glassix executable. It's clean and safe.
If it'll make you feel better, here's a scan of the .exe I put through VirusTotal:

Not even MaxSecure in all its shittiness found anything wrong with it.
My whole point is that virustotal isn't actually able to determine if the code is clean. All it can say is if it found similarities with already registered malware.

Reactions: Sef

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
My whole point is that virustotal isn't actually able to determine if the code is clean. All it can say is if it found similarities with already registered malware.
This I understand. While I do understand your concerns over flagged behaviours that it exhibits, I still consider it safe.

Chimp :D

Jan 18, 2020
Dumb question since there is a lot of overlap in the city/school background artwork: Did Hentai High School+ steal from this game, is it open source or who stole from whom? :D
Nah its not really a case of stealing just super common assets most people end up using.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Have a tags "pregnancy", but how to make pregnancy in this game ?
Depends on the female. Not all endings have been completed yet. Some are. The Glassix Wiki can help a little, also the in-game Event list can show you too. As a random example, here is link to Yatsumi info on the Wiki. WARNING - SPOILERS.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
not sure. All advice and guides and comments i've seen suggest it is likely best to avoid ever visiting the library until you can focus on her only, since she is on a clock once you enter the library and meet her.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Or just ignore the big yellow star on the Library until you need her for Kumiko's story and Lily's +1/+1 boosts, which is what I do.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes