Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
its been a long time since i last played this game, are all the girls completed? took a quick look to the changelog and it seems like he has been adding some interactions/quests between the characters
The ones that weren't removed (for development time reasons) are completed, yes.
The last girl to be officially added is Ayane, Ayumi's sister.
They're adding smaller events for the time being.

As for who got removed? Yurika, Shiho, Penny, Wakana, Chan-Mei and Miwa.
Wakana still sometimes shows up in events that require her presence (such as Lily at the Aquatic Park) but that's the limit of her involvement now.

The original developer has moved onto Glassix 2, handing this project off to CarpeNoctem.

Last edited:

Count_Viraxis

Dec 26, 2018
Has this Game still a Nightmare Labyrinth Navigation?
Only for a while, in the magic shop you can upgrade everything, from easier navigation to the girls to just straight teleporting them to you/you to them.
Just collect Sexen (the "currency" used to upgrading) from the easy to find girls, so all the schoolgirls and teachers, and after a while just teleport everywhere.
Edit: Plus it just helps to know the daily lives of the girls. The schoolgirls and teachers are at school from 8-17 while others are at their work places. After 20 pm most girls are at their homes which you can find thanks to the map button.
Navigation can look tough at the start, but its actually pretty easy.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
You can also double click on map to fast travel there, time passes as if you walked there. Taxi and Bus also options to save in game time. And as was mentioned, Magic Shop lets you teleport to female location (them to you).

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Oh man, I haven't jumped into this one in forever. What do you think guys, is it worth picking up again if I haven't played in like half a year or so? Anything new and spicy enough?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glassix 0.74 Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At long last, some more of the date locations are in.
Might seem like small change to some but having more places to bring your girls to is going to help.

Reactions: Meushi

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
---------------------------------------------------
INCEST PATCH HERE [updated to 0.72.0]
---------------------------------------------------

You got two options.

IncestRewriter
Unzip this into the glassix folder and run the program. It'll overwrite the game's own data files. Unless future versions makes drastic changes, it should stay compatible as only dialogue is being touched.

Pre-patched data-folder v0.72.0
If you can't get the program to work or don't like using unknown software, I've attached the patched data for v0.72.0. Naturally, this won't be compatible with any other versions. However, you might get someone to simply use the program to patch some new data for you.

------------

Note, the previous patch was programmed in python, which creates a bunch of false positives for some security providers. The new patch is made in C# instead and don't have any flags on at the time of writing. This may change in the future as malicious software could use the same libraries, old code simply gets deemed less safe or their machine learning just decides to act out.

Update: Added the original python too. You can use it if the other don't work for some mysterious reason. It might get flagged by F95, but the python source code is in it, so you can just open that in notepad and see it is harmless. Then install and run the source code.
Looking at the changelogs, this is still good to go (i.e. no new content involving the mom or sis that would necessitate updating it), right?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Any chance of getting another link for the windows DL.
Mega has the 5gig limit unless you pay. fileditch is a 404 error can't be found
Anon and is slower than watching paint dry.
Mixdrop is limited to 1mb dl speed.

zippyshare, Racaty, Workupload, pixeldrain could be options

Zippyshare tends to have the best DL speeds overall, The others your speeds can vary a lot more
The links I posted from the main official site also have a MediaFire link. It's quite good and doesn't seem to limit DL size.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glassix-v0-73-0-public-gaweb-studio.222/post-8717237

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
That happened to me once or twice. I just closed it and relaunched, it worked fine afterwards. Not sure what caused it to crash when skip day 1 was selected. Maybe I was clicking mouse too fast and it could not keep up.

Reactions: hyfka

hyfka

Mar 8, 2021
Dumb question since there is a lot of overlap in the city/school background artwork: Did Hentai High School+ steal from this game, is it open source or who stole from whom? :D

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
the .exe's still coming up as a virus, anyone know any info as to why?
Because it's a false positive that's never been resolved.
Basically what the game does is read your game version (and only that) and compare that to the latest available versions, then relay the information to the screen.
That's how it knows what version you have, what the current public build is and the latest patreon version.
This sort of behaviour is commonly misflagged as virus behaviour as it is quite similar.
There are no viruses in this game.
I've been playing this game for several years and it hasn't blown up my system yet.

hyfka, neither. They're common backgrounds in games and are license-free. You'll find that there are great many other games that use them as well.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2018
Looking at the changelogs, this is still good to go (i.e. no new content involving the mom or sis that would necessitate updating it), right?
Unfortunately, there's references to mom and sis in the dialogue of most other characters. That's why I had to change 30 files rather than just 2. It's also possible the mom and sis files have been edited to fit with the changes in other files. After all, if you managed to magically possess several school friends to take advantage of them sexually, wouldn't you tell your mom...?

In conclusion, if you're using a new glassix version, you got to run the patch again.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes