bcr1

Oct 20, 2020
is there a torrent download our a compressed of the newest version of the game to download ???

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
Is anybody able to help me on this issue. i've completed the Persuading Fujiko but I'm unable to proceed with the School staff sexysuit 5 as it indicated I've not complete that yet Fujiko.png

Last edited:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I assume you already completed the entire School Student Uniform questline as well. Wiki outlines that it is a requirement to finish that quest chain before Teacher Sexy Suit can be done.

Beyond that... not entirely sure. Being a late game quest chain, I have not had issues thus far. Again, my only guess is related to student sexy suit quest. Since there is a related quest trigger.

Otherwise, wiki says: " Validate the decision with Mitsuko (event 4 fully triggered, being in school during a week day, talking to Mitsuko) "

Try going to school during the week and make Mitsuko follow you around. You and her in same room may trigger event. Make sure other people not there. School entrance, lobby, roof, and her office would be logical locations for her. I forget where quest triggers.

CrazyK

Sep 19, 2017
I assume you already completed the entire School Student Uniform questline as well. Wiki outlines that it is a requirement to finish that quest chain before Teacher Sexy Suit can be done.

Beyond that... not entirely sure. Being a late game quest chain, I have not had issues thus far. Again, my only guess is related to student sexy suit quest. Since there is a related quest trigger.

Otherwise, wiki says: " Validate the decision with Mitsuko (event 4 fully triggered, being in school during a week day, talking to Mitsuko) "

Try going to school during the week and make Mitsuko follow you around. You and her in same room may trigger event. Make sure other people not there. School entrance, lobby, roof, and her office would be logical locations for her. I forget where quest triggers.

i did try to talk to Mitsuko a couple times in various location but to no avail. I think the issue lies in The 5th quest doesn't not checked on my 4th (Persuading Fujiko) quest completion. If only I know which section to modify my save files in order to by pass that :(

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I had to modify my save file because a scheduled date was clashing with Saiko's LV3 obedience event, which took priority.

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
I wonder if the incest patch will ever work again or is it something left best untouch due to the issues is having with the game... idk because of programing incompatibility?

Reactions: Skunktail

Pathvader

Jan 8, 2018
Mega link down. If possible could we get it working again soon or maybe use GoFile or workupload? Anonfile, Mixdrop and uploadhaven all report as malicious site and I will not use them at all. Thank you.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Mega link down. If possible could we get it working again soon or maybe use GoFile or workupload? Anonfile, Mixdrop and uploadhaven all report as malicious site and I will not use them at all. Thank you.
Dude. Use the one on the official site. That one never dies. Or use the torrent posted by Daxter250.

Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
where is the concert? I marked an encounter here but now I don't know how to bring my date there

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
where is the concert? I marked an encounter here but now I don't know how to bring my date there
There's a stage on the beach but a concert is also held in the Museum for some reason.
Might be the Beach one that the game wants you to use.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes