Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is there a mod to disable utako time limit?
No but an easy solution is to edit "data/events/secretaryC/xml", look for
<event type="special" value="librarian" after="40320" />
and simply change the "after" value which is simply the number of minutes after Utako's first meeting triggered. 40320 is 28 days. (you divide by 24 hours and 60 minutes) So let's say you want to have a 1 year time limit, just do 365 days * 24 hours * 60 minutes = 525600 and you'll have your one year time limit.

Bro this game has been in development since I was a kid, how is it not done? I remember getting one of the earliest versions when there were like 6 girls and be like "Damn this is a great game I'm going to save it for when it's finished so I can enjoy it properly".
I'm an adult with a life and a full time job now. I hope it'll be done by the time I retire because then I'll have lots of time to jerk off all day
Ahah, yeah, it's been a while. Started development in 2016 ;) Should be completed in 1 or 2 more versions I think.

Hi, how do i apply the update on Android? I don't find the Glassix folder in the Android folder.
Just install the new APK, it will overwrite your files and keep your save files.

In short, you say what I have said in countless threads. Renpy is a pile of shit that interprets a pile of shit.

The main issues are:

1) Old Python runtime (still mainly 2.7 which is insecure on modern computers)
2) Too big overhedad in the Python framework and required modules, which copy 80-400 MB of identical data to all Renpy games instead of consolidating the runtimes in a centralized storage. A test game with a "hello world" message and one picture takes up about 90 MB, while the same data takes up ~40 MB and is much faster (due to actual Mono compilation) in Unity.
3) Fucking slow. Due to point 1).
4) Doesn't support advanced image handling, and is lousy at animations
5) No 3D options
6) Limited in every respect except kinetic novels
I don't use Renpy nor Python so I can't really say much here. But I don't get your points 5 and 6. Why do you even complain about an engine made for 2D and mainly visual novels to not handles 3D and being limited to visual novels. You want 3D? use Unity or Unreal. Plus it's not really limited to kinetic novels. Look at Lab Rats which is offer much more functionality than a simple visual novel.

The image compression script would benefit from a test to see if an image was already compressed. I experienced it crashing and then it just compressed everything that was already compressed. Doesn't really make sense.
Also, instead of using PHP, do it in Python and compile the script. It's much faster.
Of course there is room to optimize, I just made it quickly. As for Python, I don't know the language.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There's an issue with the game if you have multiple monitors. It will always launch on the monitor you start it from.
It should remember which monitor to use for the game.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Hi, how do i apply the update on Android? I don't find the Glassix folder in the Android folder.
Typically, you cannot apply updates to anything on Android. You have to install the new version over the existing game. That's because everything on Android is installed using an APK package. And you really should know that, since you clearly know how to enable unsafe sources on the phone or you wouldn't be able to install the game in the first place.

Last edited:

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Typically, you cannot apply updates to anything on Android. You have to install the new version over the existing game. That's because everything on Android is installed using an APK package. And you really should know that, since you clearly know how to enable unsafe sources on the phone or you wouldn't be able to install the game in the first place.
The apk of the game is 0.78.0 the update is a file apart

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
and simply change the "after" value which is simply the number of minutes after Utako's first meeting triggered. 40320 is 28 days. (you divide by 24 hours and 60 minutes) So let's say you want to have a 1 year time limit, just do 365 days * 24 hours * 60 minutes = 525600 and you'll have your one year time limit.

Ahah, yeah, it's been a while. Started development in 2016 ;) Should be completed in 1 or 2 more versions I think.

Just install the new APK, it will overwrite your files and keep your save files.

I don't use Renpy nor Python so I can't really say much here. But I don't get your points 5 and 6. Why do you even complain about an engine made for 2D and mainly visual novels to not handles 3D and being limited to visual novels. You want 3D? use Unity or Unreal. Plus it's not really limited to kinetic novels. Look at Lab Rats which is offer much more functionality than a simple visual novel.

Of course there is room to optimize, I just made it quickly. As for Python, I don't know the language.
Thanks for answering, but the apk it's 0.78.0 and the update file it's a .zip not sn apk. What should i do?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
0.78.1 just fixes up the English translation a bit and makes exit markers easier to click if a girl's image overlaps it.
This doesn't happen too often, truth be told.
Thanks for answering, but the apk it's 0.78.0 and the update file it's a .zip not sn apk. What should i do?
Not worry about it, that's what you should do. There's no extra content in 0.78.1.

Riion

Feb 28, 2017
Is there a mod to disable utako time limit?
It would make the game alot better instead of buying the Obedience booster passive (Circle 2, Devil's Gift: Authority)
Is there a limit to how big the value can be? I was thinking about using this value 133502400.

"DO YOU NEED THAT MUCH TIME" no I just want to make it so high that it bypasses the threat completely for me to play the game as I see fit. A Freemode so to speak instead of looking at the events in gallery

Last edited:

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
-------------------
INCEST PATCH
-------------------
  1. Unzip in glassix folder to get glassix/IncestRewriter/
  2. Run momify.exe
Warning: Do not overwrite the game-data folder with the patch-data. The patch-data is used by the program to replace dialogue within the game-data. This is to keep it compatible with new versions.

Please note: I went through all dialogue on patch 0.72.0. It has now been updated to 0.77.0 but not as thoroughly. It is possible the dev added stuff I did not see.
Will this work with .78? Or do we have to wait for an update? Don't mind waiting. Just wondering.

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
0.78.1 just fixes up the English translation a bit and makes exit markers easier to click if a girl's image overlaps it.
This doesn't happen too often, truth be told.
Not worry about it, that's what you should do. There's no extra content in 0.78.1.
Oh, ok thanks.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Does it still have corruption system that heroines look more slutty the more you progress? It was the most annoying thing that those girls looked way less sexy and attractive the more I progressed their story. I would like it to be optional. Complete sluts aren't desirable, at least for me.

rebel.eye

Jul 28, 2018
As some already noticed, the 0.78 has a nasty bug: when any of person's image is behind the way point, the way point does not accept mouse click on it, but character receives that click instead. You literally can't take anyone to the date or bring girl to the succumb, because you can't advance with the girl.

Reactions: rayjoe

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Does it still have corruption system that heroines look more slutty the more you progress? It was the most annoying thing that those girls looked way less sexy and attractive the more I progressed their story. I would like it to be optional. Complete sluts aren't desirable, at least for me.
Then, maybe, a game about corruption is not for you. A corrupted girl will be slutty. That goes for pretty much any game and story ever made.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
There's an issue with the game if you have multiple monitors. It will always launch on the monitor you start it from.
It should remember which monitor to use for the game.
Lol, you really like to nitpick ;) I'm afraid I have no control over this with the game engine :x

Ah indeed, for a patch, I would need to repack a new APK file which I did not. So you'll have to wait for next version I'm afraid.

Is there a limit to how big the value can be? I was thinking about using this value 133502400.

"DO YOU NEED THAT MUCH TIME" no I just want to make it so high that it bypasses the threat completely for me to play the game as I see fit. A Freemode so to speak instead of looking at the events in gallery
You can put whatever you want. You could also simply remove the event altogether so there is no time limit anymore, but you'll lose access to any events after the weeding.

Reactions: Machinencio

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Lol, you really like to nitpick ;) I'm afraid I have no control over this with the game engine :x

Ah indeed, for a patch, I would need to repack a new APK file which I did not. So you'll have to wait for next version I'm afraid.

You can put whatever you want. You could also simply remove the event altogether so there is no time limit anymore, but you'll lose access to any events after the weeding.
Ok no problem my dude. Thanks for porting the game to Android.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
There's another clicking issue now, when you activate the glasses (right click) while your mouse is hovering over any character, or if you have glasses activated and right click (to switch mode) while your mouse is over any character, all the ui disappears until you left click the character, entering the conversation.

But this is at least less annoying, you just have to make sure your glasses clicks are nowhere near the characters %)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes