asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
does anyone have a full event completion save? i always tried and i never manage to do all the important events to get the harem ending

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
does anyone have a full event completion save? i always tried and i never manage to do all the important events to get the harem ending
SOMEONE MUST HAVE!! I'M LOST MY MIND TO MAKE ALL POSSIBLE EVENTS IN ONE SAVE OR ANITHING NEAR THAT, AND I FAILED EVERY TIME!!! I need a hero or an empathetic soul to help me

• Haha
Reactions: jaboney

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Try installing node.js for WINE. You might need to have it run in Win 7 mode and use winecfg as well.
This game runs on node iirc, which should honestly work natively on Linux.
On Windows it works out of the box but for some reason, getting it to work for Linux takes some doing.

TL;DR: Set your WINE to Win7 and install node.js.
Here's a list of operating systems it works for:
hi, i downloaded node for Mac. I do not see any wine specific instructions. do you know where to go from here? I used your link u gave me. I downloaded the reccomended version not the newest also

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
hi, i downloaded node for Mac. I do not see any wine specific instructions. do you know where to go from here? I used your link u gave me. I downloaded the reccomended version not the newest also
I truly wish I could help more. As I do not have a Mac, I can only offer the assistance I find elsewhere.
Mainly, the reason I suggested downloading node.js is because it doesn't seem like MacOS natively supports it while Windows does.
The only other advice I've been able to find is to download a Windows version of node and run that through WinE.

Also, there's this: . Though it is increidibly simplistic.
Not sure how much assistance it's going to be, but lacking a Mac, it's all I can say. Maybe someone on this thread that does have one that also owns a Mac and has this running can help.

I don't have the ability, knowledge or resources to offer further help.

Last edited:

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
I truly wish I could help more. As I do not have a Mac, I can only offer the assistance I find elsewhere.
Mainly, the reason I suggested downloading node.js is because it doesn't seem like MacOS natively supports it while Windows does.
The only other advice I've been able to find is to download a Windows version of node and run that through WinE.
running node 64bit on wine just opens wine and then it closes
also my wine is default on win7 mode

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Yeah, I don't think talking to Lily afterwards is actually a thing and I have a super-slow playstyle so I used the Event Guide to fish this information out:

Listed sequence for Lily's Plan to activate:

Take Rin to Lily at any stage.
Lily's level must be at least 2.
It must be Sunday, at the Abandoned Shrine.

Okay, the next stage for the questline:

Lily's Plan must be complete (duh)
Rin must be following Kei
Kei must be in the same room

Lily's Plan is where she tells you what you have to do and the next step (Spell Corruption) is where something isn't quite working for you.

Suffice to say, Rin must be at least Level 3 to accept Sexy times as I believe going Doll Mode might bork the event.
I'll get to that point as soon as I can and if it fires properly for me, I'll tell you.

I found a solution for the Anael problem. She would never talk to the MC in the church. Maybe at some time when all the other women were corupted maybe she would, but another method was to get the
transport girl spell, then transport Anael out of the church and events could then start.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon, does this game use node 64 or node 32?

@AnyoneElseRunningThisOnaMac, some actual help would be great.

I found a solution for the Anael problem. She would never talk to the MC in the church. Maybe at some time when all the other women were corupted maybe she would, but another method was to get the
transport girl spell, then transport Anael out of the church and events could then start.
Girls level 0 always reply with a "Not now" when working at their workplace. It appears Anael a 100% working AI at the moment lol. I'm surprised to see this problem has only been mentioned now but as you stated, it shouldn't prevent the player from leveling her up. It might be that players were using the quick interaction option which bypassed the need to interact with Anael? Even though this option was added quite late so this issue should still have been reported earlier. I'll add an exception for Anael and Lily regarding the "Not now" reply during work hours at level0. Thanks for the feedback!

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
and the mother ?
I don't know of any character aside from Lily who cannot be pimped out. I haven't gotten around to corrupting Anael in any playthrough so I don't know if she can be. AFAIK, If you offered the girl to Lily (IOW, if you have slave mode for the girl) she can be pimped

I haven't played the latest versions yet either because of the click bug, so for all I know Lily can be pimped by now too

Reactions: Virgin Girl

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Haven't tried but ive seen this site and it seems to have an android version

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
I'm sad I believe hikari is bugged because she's not appearing even when I've waited for so long but now more than before I'm certain because after looking her character page under "how to unlock" I see raise hand and .... Give a funny speech..... Something must've happened because I never got an option to give a speech before

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
I think I'm going to have to make the awful choice of .... Restarting from a new save and examining if by a small chance I skipped without realizing and it caused a bug the game didn't catch

InnocentKiss5

PassionateWeeb
Donor
Jan 13, 2020
....I literally just did it ..... I did skip somehow and got to pick between an inspiring speech or funny speech shit! Now I'm must completely start over from scratch well the game is meant for me to essentially "kill time" but not waste time can the game be made with a little more .... Less automatic skipping thingamugi

Last edited:
Reactions: taithetula

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Was the harem ending ever actually added in? The wiki says no but the wiki is also pretty out of date so far as I can tell.

Oh wait I think I see how to do it now. So you have to do one of two hidden quests before going to the ending. Is the sex with a virgin thing still limited to Kana, Ayumi and Hikari? Or should I just do the book quest.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes