Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
suggestion: raise audacity of girls, it's no fun to play when they are wearing default outfits, even at level 4 (200 obedience and affection)
The succubus has a levelable passive effect called Devil's Gift - Audacity. It's a Circle 2 ability.
That should help you out. Sexier outfits (outside of Casual, Work, Swimsuit and Underwear) have to be bought from the Clothes and Lingerie shops at the mall then set for them to wear using the Wardrobe that's available while their in their own rooms.

At Max level and Affection, you should be able to set them to only wear their undies.

xanthras - believe it or not, that was supposed to have been fixed in 0.78.1.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
You get that if the scene actually has no artwork or rendering done for it.
Not much that we can do about that except hope and pray that it gets done.
damn is there a list of which ones are still unfinished? a majority have been done forever so it must be the newer girls yeah? last time I played was 0.40something and there were a few of those but not many.

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
The succubus has a levelable passive effect called Devil's Gift - Audacity. It's a Circle 2 ability.
That should help you out. Sexier outfits (outside of Casual, Work, Swimsuit and Underwear) have to be bought from the Clothes and Lingerie shops at the mall then set for them to wear using the Wardrobe that's available while their in their own rooms.

At Max level and Affection, you should be able to set them to only wear their undies.

xanthras - believe it or not, that was supposed to have been fixed in 0.78.1.
i see that you good in this game, answer my question please: Ayumi don't accept vibrator, any idea why?

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
Daisuki level 4 event? wiki say "TBA", hint say "go to countryside", question is when i must go there?
hints are useless sometimes

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Is there any other missable stuff like Utako?

Not talking about some minor scene but where you actually get locked out of the characters content if you mess things up?

Missed Utakos deadline and am considering restarting my game but if I do I'd rather not realize I messed things up with some other girl after 50-60 days of grinding :)

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Daisuki level 4 event? wiki say "TBA", hint say "go to countryside", question is when i must go there?
hints are useless sometimes
I think she goes in the evening during the week sometime. Once you unlock the ability to track girls, watch for her to be at the village in the country
Is there any other missable stuff like Utako?

Not talking about some minor scene but where you actually get locked out of the characters content if you mess things up?

Missed Utakos deadline and am considering restarting my game but if I do I'd rather not realize I messed things up with some other girl after 50-60 days of grinding :)
I don't know of any other girls on a timed event like hers. You can miss some content if you do the twins wrong but that's more if you rush them and don't pay attention to clues

Reactions: AnotherMike

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
This game is basically done. The creator is working on Glassix 2, which is also on this website.
Any updates this game receives are a bonus such as translations or bug fixes.
0.79 is technically the final version. After that it's just bug fixes and adding in new outfits to same scenes.

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
There are two paths you can take, but you can only complete one of them per playthrough. Either way will bring you towards the result you are looking for. You learn different things in each path.

Before you begin, you must complete "Lily's Plan".

Path 1) Meet Kristina in the Clothes Shop at the mall after she has reached Obedience level 2.

Path 2) Meet Emiri at the Strip Club (Main Room) after she has reached Obedience Level 3.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
SOMEONE HELP!!! Sometimes my game says Missing Images help.
Which event?

girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met :mad:
can i skip "girl met" events? they are distracting me from more important events
I'm afraid not. They are one timed events and you can skip text with CTRL. Shouldn't be that much of trouble :x

Where did you get this information?
Discord probably. I answered a player about that there. 0.79 will add the 3 last possession events: Kana, Eimie and Yae. However I've got no news from Carpe for the last 2 months so not sure he'll be able to deliver the text. Worst case, since he had already sent the images for Eimi and Yae's events, I'd just need to write the text. Kana's event is already done. Once 0.79, there's still the issue of the sexy outfit images missing (The naked version is already done though so it's not a black "Image missing" issue). But after checking, I've got 9 girls with such missing images and each would require about 50+ images to fill those sexy outfit images. That's more than 450+ images to produce which would take several days of full time work just for that. Not sure I'm up for that in the end. I'm planning to release a poll for my patrons to know if they still want that or if we should consider Glassix complete instead so I can focus on Glassix 2 (besides bug fixing of course)

Reactions: blackrose33
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes