Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon, I'm back again. This time with graphical artifacts.
Kumiko:
Normal School Uniform + Sexy Underwear results in the attached photo. It's particularly visible on her left leg.
Her paperdoll in the Wardrobe has a very noticable one if you have her in her sexy outfit and matching underwear.
It sits on top of the existing one instead of replacing it. Look at her feet to see it.

Lastly, if you get a Bed BJ from Aiko in the Hospital Room while she's still in her Work Outfit, there's clipping.

Last edited:
Reactions: taithetula

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Daedolon I've experienced the "everyone stays in their room until talked to" thing too. I can't remember what day it was but I'm planning to begin a new game now that you've allegedly fixed the click bug. I'll tell you if I see it, along with steps to reproduce if it's more complicated than just "reach X day"

and if you're still accepting typo reports, first day of school after class: "I;ve needed to pee for quite some time."

I'll probably have more soon, now that I'm looking ;)
Got it, thanks.
Typo fixed in next version ;)

Daedolon, I'm back again. This time with graphical artifacts.
Kumiko:
Normal School Uniform + Sexy Underwear results in the attached photo. It's particularly visible on her left leg.
Her paperdoll in the Wardrobe has a very noticable one if you have her in her sexy outfit and matching underwear.
It sits on top of the existing one instead of replacing it. Look at her feet to see it.

Lastly, if you get a Bed BJ from Aiko in the Hospital Room while she's still in her Work Outfit, there's clipping.
I'll see if I can fix that for Kumiko.
For Aiko, I'm afraid it comes directly from the SBPR model pose. There must be many other similar artefacts for other girls too but since it's native to the Studio it would require a manual photoshop edit which would take lots of time unfortunately. I'll try to do it for the image your mentioned.
Thanks for the feedback ;)

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Got a new click bug. It began occurring with Aiko after I gained Doll Mode by giving her to Lily on the first Sunday. It only occurs when I right-click to enter glasses mode while the pointer is hovering over Aiko. It enters glasses mode for an instant, then glasses mode closes but all room exits vanish and I can't interact with any UI elements (despite tooltips appearing) until I click on Aiko to speak with her. Lily wouldn't accept a second girl that Sunday so I haven't tested giving any other girls to Lily yet to see if it begins happening with them too, but I can confirm it didn't begin with Aiko until Doll Mode because I reloaded to before giving her to Lily to test it

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glassix 0.79 released...
And anyone that isn't paying must wait a new record of 32 days for it. This used to a one month, but one month + one day seems disproportionately long for an update to this game. I know that some others go two maybe three months between updates but when Glassix was in full steam ahead mode, it was always one month for freeloading plebs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Indeed, I'd like to complete G1 asap and focus on G2 ;) Carpe finally sent me the files for v0.78 a few weeks back but I went on vacations soon after so couldn't release it. Will do in the next few days now that I'm back.

Actually, all scenes have already been added to the game (The remaining missing possession events will be added this month). After that, what's missing are simply some sexy outfits images for some girls. The scenes are already there but the images will default to the naked images instead of the sexy outfits images. After calculating, it would require the addition of more than 450 images using the outdated SBPR Studio which would take a few days of full time grunt work. Since I'm lazy, I'll let my patrons decide if it's worth the effort :D

Several players encountered this problem but I couldn't figure out the conditions to reproduce it. Could you send me your save file so I can check the data please?

Thanks for the report, Spectre helped with fixing both your reports.
As for the date locations, you're right about that. I completely forgot about it. I'll check that asap.
Thanks for the feedback as always ;)

Personally I don't think it's worth the effort but yeah interesting what the supporters vote on.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Daedolon I haven't been able to figure out how to reproduce it consistently, but I have had the "sleeping all day" thing happen a few times in my current game. It's not on any specific day though. I don't know if you'll be able to see what's causing it, but here's a save on a day where everyone is sleeping all day. Once I interact with them they shake it off and go about their day

Jun 19, 2017
Should add ntr/sharing tag because there are definetly a lot of those scenes, even if they're "optional". And some are not even optional. I remember playing this a while back and progressing with a girl on the beach and suddenly it turned into a gangbang with no warning. Dropped the game immediately after that.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes