Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Which event?

I'm afraid not. They are one timed events and you can skip text with CTRL. Shouldn't be that much of trouble :x

Discord probably. I answered a player about that there. 0.79 will add the 3 last possession events: Kana, Eimie and Yae. However I've got no news from Carpe for the last 2 months so not sure he'll be able to deliver the text. Worst case, since he had already sent the images for Eimi and Yae's events, I'd just need to write the text. Kana's event is already done. Once 0.79, there's still the issue of the sexy outfit images missing (The naked version is already done though so it's not a black "Image missing" issue). But after checking, I've got 9 girls with such missing images and each would require about 50+ images to fill those sexy outfit images. That's more than 450+ images to produce which would take several days of full time work just for that. Not sure I'm up for that in the end. I'm planning to release a poll for my patrons to know if they still want that or if we should consider Glassix complete instead so I can focus on Glassix 2 (besides bug fixing of course)
Yeah I hope it doesn't come into worst case scenario situation since you already have enough on the plate with Glassix 2. Sadly with two months of no news from Carpe, it looks like it's going come out to that situation of you having to write those events on your own.

whoknows1337

Jun 18, 2018
Hey dev, what's the ETA iyo on the [Completed] tag? Last played ~60.0 and always wanted to buy officially, but only once done. Thanks!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hey dev, what's the ETA iyo on the [Completed] tag? Last played ~60.0 and always wanted to buy officially, but only once done. Thanks!
TL;DR: He's going to let the patrons decide whether he finish writing all the scenes or not.
So if you want to have some say on the decision, drop him some change. Sadly, I think the possibility of it being a foregone conclusion is very real. The hype he's shown through his dev blogs for Glassix 2 might actually sway some of them.
Carpe Noctem has been weirdly silent for the last while.

ChaosStar0

Jul 16, 2023
I have also been wondering about that glitch. Also I encountered one on Day 33 where everyone is in their bedrooms and won't come out until you visit them, which makes certain girls impossible for me as I don't have access to their homes.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Hello I have a question.
is there a way to start the secret girl quest after completing the secret book?(spell corruption has not progressed yet)
I knew it late, but I really want to do the quest with save editing or something!

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello I have a question.
is there a way to start the secret girl quest after completing the secret book?(spell corruption has not progressed yet)
I knew it late, but I really want to do the quest with save editing or something!
Should be. Have you triggered Lily's Plan and is Emiri at Lv3 or higher? You have to meet her at Origami for it to trigger. To complete the event sequence, she, Rin, Ayumi, Hikari and Ryoko must be at Lv4.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Should be. Have you triggered Lily's Plan and is Emiri at Lv3 or higher? You have to meet her at Origami for it to trigger. To complete the event sequence, she, Rin, Ayumi, Hikari and Ryoko must be at Lv4.
Thank you for reply, but the secret girl can't be started after completing the secret book because of the last quest condition. And the opposite is the same.
So I just solved the problem by editing the events file myself.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon, a small mistake in Nabila's Level 1 event.
She says "You girlfriend". That should be "Your girlfriend".

But the missing images aren't the only thing still missing. About half the date locations remain unimplemented.

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
this is a very good game, but the author realy should update the artwork,well, it's a huge work.
The likelihood of that happening at this point is stupifyingly low. He's moved virtually entirely to Glassix 2.
If you want to remake it with better artwork, he won't hold it against you. It would, as you said, be a mammoth undertaking.

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
How do I unlock Tokie and Emika's sexywork clothes?
Not only can I not find it in the clothes shop, but I also can't find any related quests..
Please help!

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
How do I unlock Tokie and Emika's sexywork clothes?
Not only can I not find it in the clothes shop, but I also can't find any related quests..
Please help!
It's part of the city employee's sexy clothes quest, begun at the mayor's office after you buy his secretary hers. Talk to the mayor to propose it and you'll be on the path

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
It's part of the city employee's sexy clothes quest, begun at the mayor's office after you buy his secretary hers. Talk to the mayor to propose it and you'll be on the path
..but I've already cleared all "Town's employees uniform" quests, then is it bugged?
I was aware that the quest only unlocked the outfit of cops(Shizuru,Iyo), lifeguards(twins) and shopkeepers(Kristina,Nabila).
Also, I've even cleared the school uniform quests(teachers & students), the mansion quest(Ryoko's sexywork clothes).

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
..but I've already cleared all "Town's employees uniform" quests, then is it bugged?
I was aware that the quest only unlocked the outfit of cops(Shizuru,Iyo), lifeguards(twins) and shopkeepers(Kristina,Nabila).
Also, I've even cleared the school uniform quests(teachers & students), the mansion quest(Ryoko's sexywork clothes).
Oh sorry, I mistook who you were talking about. I'm actually not sure about them. Sorry >_<

• Haha
Reactions: hichy13

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon, one more typo - this time in the Mitsuko computer room event:

Kei says this: "And I will come cack too, as long you give me the $100 you owe me."

Come cack? That sounds very unpleasant for all concerned!

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
TL;DR: He's going to let the patrons decide whether he finish writing all the scenes or not.
So if you want to have some say on the decision, drop him some change. Sadly, I think the possibility of it being a foregone conclusion is very real. The hype he's shown through his dev blogs for Glassix 2 might actually sway some of them.
Carpe Noctem has been weirdly silent for the last while.
Indeed, I'd like to complete G1 asap and focus on G2 ;) Carpe finally sent me the files for v0.78 a few weeks back but I went on vacations soon after so couldn't release it. Will do in the next few days now that I'm back.

Actually, all scenes have already been added to the game (The remaining missing possession events will be added this month). After that, what's missing are simply some sexy outfits images for some girls. The scenes are already there but the images will default to the naked images instead of the sexy outfits images. After calculating, it would require the addition of more than 450 images using the outdated SBPR Studio which would take a few days of full time grunt work. Since I'm lazy, I'll let my patrons decide if it's worth the effort :D

I have also been wondering about that glitch. Also I encountered one on Day 33 where everyone is in their bedrooms and won't come out until you visit them, which makes certain girls impossible for me as I don't have access to their homes.
Several players encountered this problem but I couldn't figure out the conditions to reproduce it. Could you send me your save file so I can check the data please?

Daedolon, a small mistake in Nabila's Level 1 event.
She says "You girlfriend". That should be "Your girlfriend".

But the missing images aren't the only thing still missing. About half the date locations remain unimplemented.
Thanks for the report, Spectre helped with fixing both your reports.
As for the date locations, you're right about that. I completely forgot about it. I'll check that asap.
Thanks for the feedback as always ;)

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
Daedolon I've experienced the "everyone stays in their room until talked to" thing too. I can't remember what day it was but I'm planning to begin a new game now that you've allegedly fixed the click bug. I'll tell you if I see it, along with steps to reproduce if it's more complicated than just "reach X day"

and if you're still accepting typo reports, first day of school after class: "I;ve needed to pee for quite some time."

I'll probably have more soon, now that I'm looking ;)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes