blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
Was the harem ending ever actually added in? The wiki says no but the wiki is also pretty out of date so far as I can tell.

Oh wait I think I see how to do it now. So you have to do one of two hidden quests before going to the ending. Is the sex with a virgin thing still limited to Kana, Ayumi and Hikari? Or should I just do the book quest.
Well, you're either going to have to do the Secret Book quest, or get the information you want by doing what Emiri wants. That said, you will still need a virgin at the end, but you're not limited to just classmates. But... if you bang them all (and why wouldn't you?) then who could you possibly have left with their virginity at the end? Hmmmm.... (Don't worry, I guarantee that there will be someone.)

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
Okay, good to know. I was kind of wondering whether I should proceed with everyone or not.

I have one more question. Apart from Utako having a time limit, are there any other girls that have similar limits or need to be done later rather than as soon as you find them? The really out of date quick walkthrough link says to hold off on Emiri and Shizuru but tbh Shizuru feels kind of like a priority target for me.

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
You don't HAVE to hold off, but you gotta remember that Shizuru is into women, not men, so by bringing other girls obedience up first, this allows for more options available as you increase Shizuru's.

For Emiri, if you hold off until after Utako's bachelorette party, you get a bonus scene when you meet her.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
So uh I'm trying to trigger the harem ending and there's a bunch of grayed out girls and then I can't scroll down to see anyone else? The only option available to select is delay decision.

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
Did you at least go through the Secret Book questline starting with Krinstina, or the Secret Girl quest with Emiri? (One or the other, not both.) You'd have to complete all three parts. Also, when it comes to not being able to scroll through girls, this part might be a problem for Daedalon to handle.

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
Hanae should be regardless of what you do. She can even resist in doll mode.

As for who Daedalon is, that's the guy who made this game. To a certain extent, it's still a work in progress, however most of the content is finished and there are only a few scenes left to work on, and a few more bugs to work out.

Urruah

Jun 20, 2017
I mean, you can have sex with her regardless if you just turn her into your girlfriend. I just went ahead and did the scene with Shizuru instead. I'd actually been hoping to use Devil's Lust on Hanae (or someone like Romita) to see if it come overcome her barriers but pretty much the only place I could find to use it was at school.

nduja

Jun 21, 2021
where can i find the android version savegames? I would like to bring the ones I have on my pc is it possible?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon, a thing.
If you Doll Mode someone in their own room and the time hits 23:00, they will teleport into bed and the next morning will still be Dolled.
I feel that they shouldn't auto-sleep when in Doll Mode.

Last edited:

thebigb

Jul 28, 2017
One way I use Doll Mode.

Before I go to bed, I have the girls in the room with doll mode on.
So when I wake up they will be in the room, and still be dolled.

I have not done this in a doll's room before. Them still being dolled is normal.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
One way I use Doll Mode.

Before I go to bed, I have the girls in the room with doll mode on.
So when I wake up they will be in the room, and still be dolled.

I have not done this in a doll's room before. Them still being dolled is normal.
That's not the issue.
They somehow retain the wherewithal to get themselves into bed, meaning you can't cancel Doll Mode until the next morning.

jaboney

Jun 9, 2019
Daedolon, does this game use node 64 or node 32?

@AnyoneElseRunningThisOnaMac, some actual help would be great.
uhhhh I downloaded it again and tried node Glassix.exe in terminal it didnt work. I was like fuck lets try wine again (again). And it just booted up normally. Programmer rule number 0: If shit aint broke dont debug it

Also thank you so much trying to help me

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met :mad:
can i skip "girl met" events? they are distracting me from more important events

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met, girl met :mad:
can i skip "girl met" events? they are distracting me from more important events
At least they only fire once per girl.

xanthras

Jan 4, 2018
I restarted the game after not playing for a few months. just loaded a new copy and when i found my first girl she is overlapping the icon i need to move to the next room. When i click the icon i only get text to chat to her.
How can i change that??

Mishun

Jan 27, 2018
suggestion: raise audacity of girls, it's no fun to play when they are wearing default outfits, even at level 4 (200 obedience and affection)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes