Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Should add ntr/sharing tag because there are definetly a lot of those scenes, even if they're "optional". And some are not even optional. I remember playing this a while back and progressing with a girl on the beach and suddenly it turned into a gangbang with no warning. Dropped the game immediately after that.
You dropped the game because of one gangbang that's unavoidable. Come on dude, even that girl is optional.
Unless you're talking about Lily. 3P and even 4P is normal for her, she IS a succubus. And you can't expect a succubus to be faithful.
If you're talking about Yatsumi, she's optional. If it's Ayumi then you also have the option to tell her to just go away.
Yae and Eimi don't have any unavoidable gangbang scenes as I recall.

So who was it?

One event causing you to drop the whole game is ridiclously extreme, imo. Were you enjoying it before that?

Reactions: notBatman747
Jun 19, 2017
You dropped the game because of one gangbang that's unavoidable. Come on dude, even that girl is optional.
Unless you're talking about Lily. 3P and even 4P is normal for her, she IS a succubus. And you can't expect a succubus to be faithful.
If you're talking about Yatsumi, she's optional. If it's Ayumi then you also have the option to tell her to just go away.
Yae and Eimi don't have any unavoidable gangbang scenes as I recall.

So who was it?

One event causing you to drop the whole game is ridiclously extreme, imo. Were you enjoying it before that?
No idea who it was since it was a long time ago, and yes i dropped it because of the gangbang scene because ntr/sharing disgusts me and is enough to make me never want to play the game again.

If there was a warning before talking with the girls that they had ntr/sharing scenes then i would just avoid the girls and continue playing. The problem is that there were no warnings, it just happened, and it made me wonder if any of the other girls also suddenly was gonna start fucking other dudes without warning so I just dropped the game.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No idea who it was since it was a long time ago, and yes i dropped it because of the gangbang scene because ntr/sharing disgusts me and is enough to make me never want to play the game again.

If there was a warning before talking with the girls that they had ntr/sharing scenes then i would just avoid the girls and continue playing. The problem is that there were no warnings, it just happened, and it made me wonder if any of the other girls also suddenly was gonna start fucking other dudes without warning so I just dropped the game.
So you basically posted to say you don't like the game because of what's most likely a one-off scene for one character.
Fair enough if it disgusts you to the extent of actively dropping the game like a rock.
If I see something I don't like happening, I shut my eyes and hold the CTRL key.
Though do think that you could infer from the multiple penetration tag that there would be content in it you don't like.

I just wish you could remember something about the character though.

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2017
So you basically posted to say you don't like the game because of what's most likely a one-off scene for one character.
No, I posted on this thread to mention that this game should be tagged with ntr/sharing because not doing so is misleading since there are obviously those scenes in the game.

Reactions: hobobobb

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
No, I posted on this thread to mention that this game should be tagged with ntr/sharing because not doing so is misleading since there are obviously those scenes in the game.
And as I said, that's fair enough but complaining to a bunch of randos isn't going to fix it.
You're better off getting in touch with the original uploader or a moderator.

Yes. I know you've since dropped the game but it looks like you're the only one complaining about this particular oversight.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon
(0.78.1 and earlier versions)
Here's a small oversight in Marylin's storyline. See the image attached.
This appears I think once a week whenever you go to the lingerie shop. Considering Marylin and Nabila are both fully playable now, this message should be edited:
oversight.png
For comparison, I already have Nabila at Obedience 2 and this message still shows up.
Also, "an advice" is incorrect grammar. As is any time "advices" is used.
Advice only ever uses one form and that is advice. But when you request advice, that is advise. The past tense is advised.

Using the above as an example, "Maybe I could ask Nabila to give me some advice." or "Maybe I could ask Nabila to advise me." would generally be seen as correct structure.

Last edited:

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
Daedolon
(0.78.1 and earlier versions)
Here's a small oversight in Marylin's storyline. See the image attached.
This appears I think once a week whenever you go to the lingerie shop. Considering Marylin and Nabila are both fully playable now, this message should be edited:
View attachment 2883867
For comparison, I already have Nabila at Obedience 2 and this message still shows up.
Also, "an advice" is incorrect grammar. As is any time "advices" is used.
Advice only ever uses one form and that is advice. But when you request advice, that is advise. The past tense is advised.

Using the above as an example, "Maybe I could ask Nabila to give me some advice." or "Maybe I could ask Nabila to advise me." would generally be seen as correct structure.
That one's been fixed in the lastest version. It now reads:

Maybe it's time to buy Marylin some new lingerie to perform better in front of her husband. Right now, she only has her white nightie. It probably wouldn't cost me much to get her something to complete this outfit properly. Maybe I could ask Nabila to give me some advice. [Nabila Obedience Level 1 will be required.]

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
Okay, that's fine. But I don't have the latest version yet so I couldn't have known.
No problem. I hope I didn't come across as condescending or anything. I just wanted to inform you that particular one has recently been tackled. In fact, having another set of eyes, such as yours, is always helpful I'm sure. That said, it appears you have received recognition on the release of v.0.79 for spotting a few issues. Kudos!

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
That one's been fixed in the lastest version. It now reads:
Thanks for confirming the fix!

Okay, that's fine. But I don't have the latest version yet so I couldn't have known.
No worries and thanks for the feedback as always ;) The english text is being reviewed by a native english speaker and Marylin file was indeed updated quite recently so he had already corrected that. Hopefully, such mistakes should be cleared once he finished reviewing everything, I think he should be around 80 or 90% done.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
The game is still not finished??? I thought I saw a Glassix 2 released, is it the same dev?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game is still not finished??? I thought I saw a Glassix 2 released, is it the same dev?
Same dev, and this is a hair's breadth from completion.
Mostly last minute typos and bugfixes. There's still some missing images but that's down to the Patrons to decide whether or not to spend some time on to make this game as complete as humanly possible.
I personally don't want to see this game left in a state that is not 100%.
Some missing ones have been placed and for that I am grateful.
I know Daedolon is a really good developer and coming off Vampire Revenge and Lust Complex he has a name for seeing projects to their conclusion. However, the sheer volume of images (it's quite a staggering number) left undone is the main reason he's leaving it to the Patrons to decide this game's fate.
As far as I know, all the ending routes are available. It's just images and implementation at this point.

I am glad though, that someone is going through the script with a fine-toothed comb and fixing up the English version.

Herorise09

Jun 18, 2021
Same dev, and this is a hair's breadth from completion.
Mostly last minute typos and bugfixes. There's still some missing images but that's down to the Patrons to decide whether or not to spend some time on to make this game as complete as humanly possible.
I personally don't want to see this game left in a state that is not 100%.
Some missing ones have been placed and for that I am grateful.
I know Daedolon is a really good developer and coming off Vampire Revenge and Lust Complex he has a name for seeing projects to their conclusion. However, the sheer volume of images (it's quite a staggering number) left undone is the main reason he's leaving it to the Patrons to decide this game's fate.
As far as I know, all the ending routes are available. It's just images and implementation at this point.

I am glad though, that someone is going through the script with a fine-toothed comb and fixing up the English version.
Even with those custom outfit image mods that are missing, we still have the full nude compilation of the scenes themselves.

This game is literally 99.5 completion.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes