radomeDude

Jul 17, 2022
trying to view kumiko's possession scene, but it says I need a Naked outfit? is it not satisfied with just underwear/swimsuit + no underwear?

EDIT: nvm I am a moron lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Jrar

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018
Man has been YEARS since I last played this. I think it was around version 24~27ish. Don't ever remember what make me think of this game again and take a look here, just to discovery that the game is done.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: jaboney

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Glassix-0.79
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

nowaczuk

Jul 3, 2017
when i try to start, i become this message

"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.
Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js"

what can i do with this? the game does not open :(

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Is "caveat emptor" applicable as it means "Buyer Beware"?
from google

noun

1. the principle that the buyer alone is responsible for checking the quality and of goods before a purchase is made.
I'm going to take a guess, and say I think it is just him uniquely saying the usual "compression may break things" "Game is not 100% checked to make sure there are no errors" etc.

in my experience 98% of the time I have had no issues with compression. There was that one RPGM game with zombies and FP 3D but the engine was so uniquely set up almost any change would have probably broken it.

elliott.z

Jan 9, 2018
Good game, but it's been 3 years since I last played it, it was 99% complete I thought, and I was waiting for the game to reach its completed end to restart from the begining.

There is a song whose title was largely inspired by this game (or is it the opposite) : The End has no End.

• Haha
Reactions: Maericke

wbwb1122

Sep 1, 2018
After my testing, 0.78.0 (Fixed over clicking bug on desktop which interacts between discussion and characters too fast) will cause unlocking of new characters or inability to talk after certain tasks are completed (Not now!) _ON]~`5ZEMYR)()RPH6JM0Z.png

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
So how does this game work exactly?
Because there is no real in-game walkthrough, and the one on the wiki is useless for someone who doesn't already know the basic game loop and goals you have to aim for.

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
How to trigger Utako's lvl 1?
Based on the events' list, she's a faithful wife now. I've met all the other requirements. But though it's been 39 days since meeting her, I haven't triggered her wedding event yet (the event list confirms this as well).
Is there a way to fix this? In-game or by editing saves maybe? I searched the file but couldn't find it. There was an Utako's day but it's variable was 48004.

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
How to trigger Utako's lvl 1?
Based on the events' list, she's a faithful wife now. I've met all the other requirements. But though it's been 39 days since meeting her, I haven't triggered her wedding event yet (the event list confirms this as well).
Is there a way to fix this? In-game or by editing saves maybe? I searched the file but couldn't find it. There was an Utako's day but it's variable was 48004.
Okay, I spent an hour and couldn't fix it, 5 minutes after posting this and fixed :)
To anyone struggling with Utako lvl 1 event in bathhouse because of too many days having passed, this worked for me:

In the save file (used simple vanilla notepad), there is this variable called varutakoblocked: /1/ which I changed to /0/.
Then, suddenly my save files didn't work (which might not be because of this since the 78 version has been buggy for me since the beginning), but after changing the nDay xx variable to nDay 21 (you've 28 days to woo her before she becomes faithful), the save files worked again and the event triggered.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Daedolon, an oversight with the Girlfriend system.
If you have a GF at level 2, you have can have nightly vaginal sex with her but it doesn't remove the "virgin" tag of characters that are virgins if you do this.

No, I'm not talking about the "Sneak In" interaction, it's the option you get from having a GF - "Sleep for the night".

Also, when you sneak in in Yae to cum on her boobs, her top mysteriously changes colour from blue to white.
Same thing happens with Eimi. Changes from green to white.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 65 Votes