Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If you met Anael for the first time you probably have done the "Angelic whisper" event, here are the events which are necessary to unlock Anael from that point (to see the exact conditions you could search for the events in the event list):
View attachment 2958495
- Mitsuko First meeting (can be done from day 3+)
- Rin Devil encounter (bring Rin on a Sunday to Lily)
- Lily Warning a demon (this unlocks Lily as a character)
- Lily Level 1 (requires Lily to be unlocked during "Lily Warning a demon" and "Mitsuko First meeting")
- Lily Level 2 (requires "Lily level 1")
- Lily's plan (requires "Lily Level 2" and "Rin Devil encounter")
- Spell corruption (this unlocks Anael as a character, requires "Lily's plan" & Rin following you to the church)
Whoops, forgot to check all the required event stages, though I think it's safe to assume that he's already met Mitsuko as the church only opens up after the first week.

Kind of weird that Mitsuko is such a key character imo.

Last edited:

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Whoops, forgot to check all the required event stages, though I think it's safe to assume that he's already met Mitsuko as the church only opens up after the first week.

Kind of weird that Mitsuko is such a key character imo.
Well if someone doesn't attend afternoon classes she can be easy to miss... ^^
I agree that requirement is kinda strange, but it's only meeting her, so not really deep into her story.

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
Just noticed this, but why doesn't turning on cheats work anymore? I tried resetting the game and even deleting and getting a fresh copy but it doesn't seem to change the fact that the cheats doesn't work

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Just noticed this, but why doesn't turning on cheats work anymore? I tried resetting the game and even deleting and getting a fresh copy but it doesn't seem to change the fact that the cheats doesn't work
Hard to say why it doesn't work for you, works fine for me:

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
And would that be a problem? Glassix 2 might be an interesting concept, as far as I tried it, but it is still so barebone, that I would prefer the sexy pictures in this game here too. These are why we here, after all.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
And would that be a problem? Glassix 2 might be an interesting concept, as far as I tried it, but it is still so barebone, that I would prefer the sexy pictures in this game here too. These are why we here, after all.
It's not a problem for me, I just want this game as complete as is humanly possible.
Glassix 2, while interesting is pretty much mechanics and groundwork at the moment... And progress has overall been fairly rapid.

Sep 1, 2020
Is it possible to remove a spell? Specifically the spell Devil's Apathy. I can't progress certain quests because i can't get my suspicion to rise.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is it possible to remove a spell? Specifically the spell Devil's Apathy. I can't progress certain quests because i can't get my suspicion to rise.
The only way I know of is to manually edit your save file.
Open it in any text editor, Search for spelldevilapathy and set the proceeding value to 0.

Daedolon, there's another issue. At the end of the school day if you go to quit, the game behaves as though you want to talk to Saiko. See attached. The cursor was not captured by the screen grab but I know I clicked right on the Quit text button. (0.79.0)

Last edited:
Sep 1, 2020
The only way I know of is to manually edit your save file.
Open it in any text editor, Search for spelldevilapathy and set the proceeding value to 0.
Thanks, I definitely managed to revert the spell by doing that but sadly I still can't get my suspicion to rise.
I guess I'll skip those events idk.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes