Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I did it !!!!! NOW all girls prostitute !!!!:D:D:D:D(y)(y)(y)
Lol, first time I see a player that happy to share his waifus. Usually, it's more some complaints about being forced to share them. A little change from time to time is nice to read ;)

Reactions: canal mom

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Lol, first time I see a player that happy to share his waifus. Usually, it's more some complaints about being forced to share them. A little change from time to time is nice to read ;)
Dude, i have friends worked like sexual therapist in real life!!!! They told me that a lot of wimen are nimfos and prefer gangbang BBC in there dreams. It is the life!!!

orsonmallory

Sep 5, 2022
It's mostly functional. What kind of edit are you thinking about?
Lol I'm not sure about that actually after trying the sbpr studio. I was thinking about changing the appearance of some character. But then I realized that I have to apply it to their scene as well. It's hard to align objects in the studio.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Lol I'm not sure about that actually after trying the sbpr studio. I was thinking about changing the appearance of some character. But then I realized that I have to apply it to their scene as well. It's hard to align objects in the studio.
Yep ;) You can see why I was quite eager to finish this project. SBPR studio is really outdated and working with it is a hassle :x

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Any chance for a pregnancy ending/content with Aiko?

She might be the only girl that does not offer any content of that type whatsoever...

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
Is it working as intended that Anael is Busy 100% of the time? She won't talk to me, so I can't increase any of her stats or anything...

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Any chance for a pregnancy ending/content with Aiko?

She might be the only girl that does not offer any content of that type whatsoever...
No chance

Is it working as intended that Anael is Busy 100% of the time? She won't talk to me, so I can't increase any of her stats or anything...
Yes, it's a bug I forgot to fix. You can fix it by opening data/ai/angelA.xml then change ai="work" to ai="casual". I'll add this fix in a future patch, not sure when.

Reactions: Regardie

Adam_28

Dec 28, 2022
Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 00.52.35.png Screenshot 2023-11-26 at 00.54.58.png Can someone help? Images of Aiko are under the screen so i can't interact with them in online version. You can see through the X-Ray glasses where image's mood is displayed. In the game itself and even in the gallery. Everyone else is fine, but i can't lead her to Demoness to start a plot. Help.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can someone help? Images of Aiko are under the screen so i can't interact with them in online version. You can see through the X-Ray glasses where image's mood is displayed. In the game itself and even in the gallery. Everyone else is fine, but i can't lead her to Demoness to start a plot. Help.
Hm, weird bug indeed. And all the other girls are working fine? Does Aiko always bug at other times of the day?

One solution could be to cheat and teleport her to Lily.

Adam_28

Dec 28, 2022
Hm, weird bug indeed. And all the other girls are working fine? Does Aiko always bug at other times of the day?

One solution could be to cheat and teleport her to Lily.
Everyone else is doing fine, but Aiko can't be helped no matter the time, day and even in the gallery menu she is bugged. Scenes are working, but i just can't speak with her no matter what.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
How do I use the cheats to unlock spells or at least add sexen to buy them?
Not sure about unlocking spells through cheats but you can get more Sexen than you could ever spend by:
1) Enabling the cheats (obviously)
2) Go into the player character's Status menu
3) Click the "Sexen" text there

Reactions: DJsona

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
No chance
Is it due to her being related? But then why does the sister (Kana) have a pregnant ending then?

Maybe Aiko is no longer fertile or does take pills so she doe not end up pregnant?

Just wondering if the reason is due to dev preference or some character portrayal/storywise reason

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Everyone else is doing fine, but Aiko can't be helped no matter the time, day and even in the gallery menu she is bugged. Scenes are working, but i just can't speak with her no matter what.
Could you check inside "data/characters/motherA/normal" if you do have 9 images which display properly? Might simply be some corrupted images when downloading or unzipping. Check the other folders inside motherA and see if all her emotion images are displaying properly in Windows.

Is it due to her being related? But then why does the sister (Kana) have a pregnant ending then?

Maybe Aiko is no longer fertile or does take pills so she doe not end up pregnant?

Just wondering if the reason is due to dev preference or some character portrayal/storywise reason
Just an arbitrary decision to reduce workload. Mostly only younger girls have pregnancy endings.

VNLXV

Nov 19, 2017
Do you still need a virgin girl for the Harem ending?
(Kind of shitty requirement ngl)

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
Do you still need a virgin girl for the Harem ending?
(Kind of shitty requirement ngl)
So far as I'm aware, yes, however with that said, there will be at least one who is no matter what you do, so it's not as if you have to pull out tactical charts to figure out how you're going to save one for that moment.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes