Sep 1, 2020
It's truly unfortunate that you can't get the milfs impregnated in this game. I wanted to impregnate their whole families with my smug ass in the middle at the end.

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
For android players, can you guys "enlighten" me about the hand gesture? How to substitute right click for example?(and all the others please) I did it by coincidence at first, and I restart the game...and now I can not even pass the first time the mc use the glassix because I can not close it. Thanks

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
For android players, can you guys "enlighten" me about the hand gesture? How to substitute right click for example?(and all the others please) I did it by coincidence at first, and I restart the game...and now I can not even pass the first time the mc use the glassix because I can not close it. Thanks
Hold touch to simulate right click. Quick touch is left click, hold touch is right click.

Reactions: testing321

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
When is the right time Aiko is at the airport? PLEASE !!!
I assume you already found how to pimp Aiko considering this question? As for when she is working as a prostitute, she'll go to the airport on her free time, meaning before and after work and before sleeping. You'll have more chance to get her there on the week ends.

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
I assume you already found how to pimp Aiko considering this question? As for when she is working as a prostitute, she'll go to the airport on her free time, meaning before and after work and before sleeping. You'll have more chance to get her there on the week ends.
THANK YOU !!!! BUT I HAVE NOT YET PIMP AIKO!!!!! I PLAY 2 DAYS THE GAME !!!!

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
When i can pimp AIKO??? PLEASE DAY AND TIME !!!!!
Pimping girls require a lot of work. Definitely not something you can do on Day 2 lol. You can check the to get a general idea. Once you've unlocked the ability to buy spells, you'll need to buy the Devil's Lust and Slave mode spells. Then you'll need to trigger a specific even (Azeem deal I think), you can look for event conditions in the Event List, in the top right slider menu. Once you have that, you'll need to bring Aiko to the hotel once to pimp here I think then from here, a new button will be available in the girl menu to pimp her automatically and she'll go to the hotel on her free time. There are only 3 hotel rooms so you can only pimp 3 girls at a time. it does give you daily income.

lost to some characters ayane description has not been updated, any other walkthrough or tips besides wiki on this?
You could check the Event list page accessible from the top right sliding menu. You can filter by girls and event names.

Does incest mod work with version 0.79?
Never played this game before.
I'm afraid not. You'll lose a lot of content this way if it doesn't break stuff.

canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Pimping girls require a lot of work. Definitely not something you can do on Day 2 lol. You can check the to get a general idea. Once you've unlocked the ability to buy spells, you'll need to buy the Devil's Lust and Slave mode spells. Then you'll need to trigger a specific even (Azeem deal I think), you can look for event conditions in the Event List, in the top right slider menu. Once you have that, you'll need to bring Aiko to the hotel once to pimp here I think then from here, a new button will be available in the girl menu to pimp her automatically and she'll go to the hotel on her free time. There are only 3 hotel rooms so you can only pimp 3 girls at a time. it does give you daily income.

You could check the Event list page accessible from the top right sliding menu. You can filter by girls and event names.

I'm afraid not. You'll lose a lot of content this way if it doesn't break stuff.
I did it !!!!!!!!!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Daedolon

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Glassix 1.0 goes public on the 30th November and will finally fix this issue:
  • Enabled "Lick her pussy" option during sex on chair with Fujiko (Thanks Dalzomo!)
For a full changelog, check out

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Thanks again for all the bug reports. I might have forgotten to keep track of some so don't hesitate to report it again if need be.

I actually forgot to fix Anael's bug when trying to interact with her since she's always working. And I've noticed a bit late that most girl sprites with high heels in sexy outfits have an issue at the feet. I'll have to reprocess all the images to fix that. I'll try to release a patch asap for that so that v1 is as stable as possible.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Squark ⚧❤️ Btw, regarding your report about girls disappearing from the city map when in the Aquatic Park, I double checked. So I did fix the issue where they did not appear one the district layer when they were in the AP. However it's true that on the Southside layer, they still do not appear. Since the AP is only an exit here, it's a bit tricky to fix. The only solution would be add the girls icon near the exit but I don't find that very elegant and it clashes a bit with the default system. So I'll leave it as not being present meaning if a girls appear in Southside district but not on Southside layer, she's in the Aquatic Park. I don't think that should be too much of an issue.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Squark ⚧❤ Btw, regarding your report about girls disappearing from the city map when in the Aquatic Park, I double checked. So I did fix the issue where they did not appear one the district layer when they were in the AP. However it's true that on the Southside layer, they still do not appear. Since the AP is only an exit here, it's a bit tricky to fix. The only solution would be add the girls icon near the exit but I don't find that very elegant and it clashes a bit with the default system. So I'll leave it as not being present meaning if a girls appear in Southside district but not on Southside layer, she's in the Aquatic Park. I don't think that should be too much of an issue.
That's fine. Thanks ^^

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes