Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
It's been a while since I supported, but grats on getting the completed Glassix done. Might use the holiday breaks coming up to play through it fully.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I've played it a few times and really surprised it's finally completed. Congrats.

Might wait a bit for the incest patch to be updated though.

Aug 19, 2020
I still don't understand why the shiho character was removed from the game.
more than +500 characters could be made with the help of the community.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I still don't understand why the shiho character was removed from the game.
more than +500 characters could be made with the help of the community.
Cause one girl is about 1100+ images to create on average to be fully playable as well as creating all the related events with an outdated studio which is a hassle to use now compared to more recent solutions.

It's possible to add your own girls, you could add Daz 3d rendered girls technically since it's just images put in adequate folders (though they won't be able to interact with SBRP characters then, unless you reproduce Glassix girls in Daz which is already a huge task by itself). I actually wrote a small documentation about adding girls a long time ago which I never advertised since it's quite complicated. But here it is if you want to see how it goes :

wait so the game still will get updates in the future?
I won't release an incest patch myself and the only updates I'll release in the future for the game are simple bug fixes, no new content. But players are free to tweak the game files if they want for an incest patch. Just beware that if I have to patch a language file, if it shares the same file as the incest patch, it'll overwrite it. The creator would have to merge my changes and the incest changes. Using git could be a solution to merge stuff could make the process smoother.

is there any updated walkthrough? the wiki is way to outdated
Good point for the wiki, I'll have to update it when I have time but that's already a huge task by itself :x As for a walkthrough, you technically have access to the full events list in game directly so you can use that to play your own way and focus on girls you like first.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
i forgot about this game. can female get pregnant at the end of the game or during in the game

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
After some hours of training on Stable-Diffusion, i just finished one of the models, there are a lot of flaws and critics are welcome, but, i dont think is that bad, so, here they are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think such AI can actually add a transparent background, can't they? Could be used to generate images for new girls potentially. Or replace existing girls :D

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think such AI can actually add a transparent background, can't they? Could be used to generate images for new girls potentially. Or replace existing girls :D
Possibly. But to seem not out of place, all of them might need the same treatment. And that is a tonne of work.
Thanks for seeing this to its complete state. I lost count of how long I've spent playing this. At least a good few years. That much is certain.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Of course it can, but i just focused on the girl, the background was just random, didn't put anything in the prompts.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Glassix 2 seems to have worse graphic quality, sure it is a form of higher 3d rending realistic, but they don't exactly look great on the pics...

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes