• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
OK, got it, thanks =)
These here are the events we are talking about.
Just follow the prerequisites like the specific day, time and place and they should proc.
You can search for anything you are in doubt in the quest list.
And don't mind the greyed out ones, game is buggy in tracking what you've already done lol.

Aus74328

Aug 13, 2019
How to disable a trigger "<Protagonist> must not have found the way to control Anael's spell yet" in a save (for a secret girl quest)?
Enable "Kei must not have found the way to control Anael's spell yet"
Remove the following from save:
\"varsecretdiscovered\":\"1\",

Rolf55

Nov 16, 2019
Hey, when i start the Game up it just stops here and i cant get into the Game. I've redownloaded the game twice now and it didn't change anything. is there something i'm missing? Glassix.png

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Hey, when i start the Game up it just stops here and i cant get into the Game. I've redownloaded the game twice now and it didn't change anything. is there something i'm missing? View attachment 3593744
Don't know how to fix this but have you tried putting the game in a shorter path or to execute as administrator?

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
With bugfixes nowhere to be seen, what's the progress on this?

Yeah, sorry about that. I've been quite lazy those last few months... Going back into it now. I'll try to deliver a patch this month.

I have no idea why, but the shorter path worked.
Thanks so much
The game path must not contain any special characters (in your case, #). I guess I'll add a FAQ file with next patch cause several players stumble upon this. I never used special characters for my folders so I was not aware of this limit.

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
There's also a missing image with a bunch of errors if you try to have sex while staying the night in Mitsuko's room

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yeah, sorry about that. I've been quite lazy those last few months... Going back into it now. I'll try to deliver a patch this month.
I wouldn't call working on Glassix 2 being lazy.
-------------
Does anyone know where the best place to bring Tokie on a date would be, given her main interests are Spiritual and Musical? There is a way to cheat a character's interests but I really don't want to do that. I'm guessing the Aquatic Park but taking her to her workplace on a date seems weird.

Last edited:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
Does anyone know where the best place to bring Tokie on a date would be, given her main interests are Spiritual and Musical? There is a way to cheat a character's interests but I really don't want to do that. I'm guessing the Aquatic Park but taking her to her workplace on a date seems weird.
Shrine or Show?
I gave up on the date/girlfriend mechanic.
It takes waaay to much time, to gain so little points, and you won't get any extra sex scene for it.
I just cheated and made them gf already. It's a thing you can do... just to let you know...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Shrine or Show?
I gave up on the date/girlfriend mechanic.
It takes waaay to much time, to gain so little points, and you won't get any extra sex scene for it.
I just cheated and made them gf already. It's a thing you can do... just to let you know...
I know full well how to cheat at this game. I just prefer not to.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes