Henz

Apr 21, 2017
The walkthrough in game isn’t update but since there were only 2 scenes added there isn’t a lot

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Hoping to see more with the strip club too. Turning girls into strippers (and eventually prostitutes) needs to be on my to do list (looking at you Hikari).
Could be a good way to make money if you don't mind perverts looking at your waifus, so I would vote for optional. And the sheer irony of Hikari in a strip club would be worth it, even though she's my favorite girl.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
there is none in the main menu do you have one can you post please
... thereisone.png
The walkthrough in game isn’t update but since there were only 2 scenes added there isn’t a lot
It seems pretty complete to me. But then, I don't actually care too much about Stripper Lady or Kristina.

@Daedolon
I preferred the girls list the way it was. It should display according to the order in which you met them. The way it is, though sensible, made me wonder why some of the girls had disappeared until I thought: "Alphabetically? It was fine before..."
But eh. It's your game. Just thought I'd put some text to a niggly gripe I have now.

steevee89

Jun 5, 2017
Can someone a torrent for download? I cant use mega for 2GB+ files and my net disconnected when i tried to download via nopy and couldnt resume it.

ggggggggg

Jun 7, 2017
im stuck on day 7. aiko wont follow me to the shrine and if i teleport her lily does not appear :(
all youve gotta do is teleport her there, force her to follow you, and then wait some amount of time and itll work. i literally just figured this out

roojohan

Sep 7, 2017
all youve gotta do is teleport her there, force her to follow you, and then wait some amount of time and itll work. i literally just figured this out
ok got it to work now . told her to follow me from her bedroom then used the map to jump there , then lily showedup

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
there is none in the main menu do you have one can you post please
Not the OP of the thread, in the main menu of the game. A walkthrough is included in the game if you are having problems.

About the new update, I am sorry the text nav has gone away. On a laptop with a touchpad I found it much easier to get around by just tapping a list and selecting a destination. Now I have to chase doors around the interface for no reason.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes