enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I can see the spell master ability reduces costs, but that makes it even more imbalancing, as now it only costs 5 stam to teleport girls whether their obedience is 0 or 4. I think you misunderstood me; I was suggesting spells be balanced in the opposite direction from that.

jamjam

Dec 1, 2017
thx for upload.

1. following time is no more rely on obedience level, without spells it only 15mins.
- so, week 1, moving aiko to shrine needs run.
in my case, aiko returns to house around 1pm. is it programmed?

2. collecting sexen with/without using cheats doesn't seem grindy then before. with spells, it takes less time & stamina.
-so, lily's obedience level is important.

Reactions: MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Aug 9, 2016
thx for upload.

1. following time is no more rely on obedience level, without spells it only 15mins.

2. collecting sexen with/without using cheats doesn't seem grindy then before. with spells, it takes less time & stamina.
Thank you so much for suggesting running, I tried it so many time before actually getting it to work !

cerberus666

Apr 28, 2017
met lily but i cannot bring the girls to the shrine they keep leaving me everytime we are about to enter the shrine area

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I just released a patch to solve the reported bug and tweak some stuff.
Among other things, Aiko now spends her Sunday afternoon in the park and the travel times in the park have been reduced to 10 minutes from 15 minutes. If you use the run button, it means only 5 minutes needed to move between locations in the park so triggering Aiko's pact event shouldn't be a problem anymore.
As suggested, spell level is now limited by Lily's obedience level.
More stuff in the changelog.

I really like the new systems! The way you earn sexen also makes me think about the girls interests since it pays off, so that also nice.

Something to be inspired by; Vren in Lab Rats 2, has a very interesting concept in his wardrobe system that lewd clothing requires more to much more audacity than just being nude, because if you are nude, you are nude, not lewd. I don't know if you have thought about it, but I hope you will let yourself be inspired by it in one way or another.

PS. I love the new school uniform and hope it will be modable in the future, you guys should really make paperdoll packs for HHS+! :p
For the nude/lewd idea, it still needs to be implemented properly since the sexy outfits are not yet implemented for most girls. But the audacity for each outfits will indeed be reviewed to match the new lewd outfits. The normal ones will have their audacity lowered and the lewd ones will have high audacity requirements. Not sure about naked being less audacious than the lewd outfits. I mean if we use real life logic here, any girls would still prefer to wear a lewd outfits rather than being naked outside I think. However the sexen earned in x-ray mode will indeed be higher with lewd outfits than naked, CarpeNoctem reported the same point has you here.

What are paperdolls ? And what do you mean modable ?

Is there any way short of Wardrobe Management to get Ayumi and Hikari to wear the sexier uniforms?
Not sure what you mean. You can only choose the girls outfits in the Wardrobe menu. What do you have in mind exactly ?

I think a better compromise would be to add an option to keep the old map system of everyone showing for those who don't want to deal with the spell (functionally make it like the cheat option).

I have been avoiding Lily's content and this change would likely mean I have to see her.
Well I've enabled the city map if cheats are enabled. I know players got used to have it by default and changing that kinda hurts but I think it makes more sense this way and improve the roaming feeling early game. The idea is that at the beginning, the player will just wander randomly in the city, discover things and encounter new girls and after the first week, with the Devil's tracker spell, it'll be easier for the player to focus on specific girls. Then once Lily is level 1, the girls on map spell is available.

For the NTR content, I'm planning to add a new option in the pact events to avoid the NTR since some players don't like this kind of content indeed.

... View attachment 75391
It seems pretty complete to me. But then, I don't actually care too much about Stripper Lady or Kristina.

@Daedolon
I preferred the girls list the way it was. It should display according to the order in which you met them. The way it is, though sensible, made me wonder why some of the girls had disappeared until I thought: "Alphabetically? It was fine before..."
But eh. It's your game. Just thought I'd put some text to a niggly gripe I have now.
I think it's more of matter of things being changed. Humans usually don't like changing stuff once they have their routine, men more than women I think :p But an alphabetical order makes it easier to find the girls since the previous list was actually not in encounter order but in "added to the game" order which was kinda random for new players.

Another change I might suggest, lowering the Sexen requirements for spells. Last thing you want is for sex scenes to start to seem like a grind.
Well, for this part, I think a little grind does no harm. There is already a spell to increase sexen earning. The spell upgrades have lower cost and once the player knows his way around town, I think he'll find the best events or commands to get max sexen with few steps :p It's part of the fun to optimize one's routines in game ;)

Unsure if its addressable but if you have a girl set to wear nothing and put her in doll mode she still has to be told to undress before sex, also if you bring her out of doll mode while she is undressed she freaks out, even though nudity should now be completely normal to her.

Also if you have a girl roaming the town nude nobody freaks out and no problems occur. The only ways i can think of from a logic standpoint for that to work is somehow making nudity normal in town (influence city council like they did in HHS+ as an example) or lily/you get strong enough to place a spell over the entire town making nudity and/or public sex normal.
Yes, these were two points I wanted to work on later but never had time to. Both your points will definitely be implemented when I have more time.

These spells a fun, and a great replacement for cheats. How about scaling stam costs for spells with the target's obedience? The more influence you have over her, the easier it is to cast spells, and with 0 obedience some spells would cost more stam than you could normally have. Also, instead of scaling stam to fitness, scale action costs and running speed to it. This way you won't have perpetually increasing stamina, (because Phys Ed isn't exactly Olympic training,) but your body works more efficiently the more tuned it is. Scaling stam to physical fitness makes even less sense when you're sharing that pool with spell casting. Swimming would become more practically useful if swim costs and rates scaled to the skill. Academics could similarly scale spell casting costs, just because exercising your brain is good for general intelligence, even if you're non-critically absorbing a bunch of facts that you'll never apply outside of school.
Good points. I'll need some time to organize and implement those but it would indeed make the system more interesting by using the obedience level more. However I'm not sure about the new action cost variable you'd like in game. Having everything dependent on Stamina makes it easier to manage since there are already spells to improve stamina and reduce stamina cost of actions and spells plus one to replenish stamina once a day. Late game, Stamina shouldn't be a problem. However the daily fitness loss can indeed be a pain. Maybe adding another high level spell to completely remove the daily loss for skills would make it less annoying.

Reactions: muttdoggy

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
How do you max sexen with cheats? Doesn't appear in status screen. Only the spell shop screen. And I tried left/right/center clicking it there to no avail

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
In your status page, the first tab where you can see your money. However, it only appears once you brought Aiko to Lily the first Sunday. It will appear just below the money and stamina.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
@Daedolon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IIRC Ayumi and Hikari must have their uniform change via wardrobe management and Ayumi will agree to vote for the slutty uniform after convincing Rin and bringing her to Ayumi.

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
@Daedolon

There seems to be a misunderstanding here.

To get the new uniform approved, you need to get the majority of votes from the female students.

There are 5 females students at the moment : Rin, Ayumi, Kana, Hikari and Kumiko. Meaning you need at least 3 votes out of the 5 of them.
As you said, Hikari is not possible at the moment but will be possible after the cash update (if you want to waste your money :p). Meaning you need to look into the 4 other girls.
The new uniform is not unlocked UNTIL you complete the quest. You first need to gather the votes.
For Rin and Kana, just get their obedience level high enough.
For Ayumi, she will plainly refuse if Rin hasn't accepted already. Meaning to get Ayumi's vote, you first need to get Rin to agree then talk to Ayumi again, you'll get a different option and acquire Ayumi's vote too.
For Kumiko, she'll ask something of you and once completed, you'll acquire her vote too.

So you just need to choose 3 girls among them and get their votes.
Once you have the votes, go back to Mitsuko in her office and talk to her.
Once done, the girls should change into the new sexy uniform. If not automatic, the uniform will still be unlocked in the wardrobe panel. Just bring a girl to her room or a public changing room (there's one in school) then change her outfit to the sexy for the work period.

And once it's approved, ALL female students will unlock it, even if they didn't vote yes. They should wear it automatically once the quest is completed but if not, check the wardrobe for each of them.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
@ HHS+ and Glassix may be the two h-games I have the most hours in, I think I have spent around 70-80 hours in each. They both have a lot in common, like they both have a highschool setting, where on of the main differences is that in Glassix you a student and in HHS+ you are the principal. Another big difference is that HHS+ for the most part is gender and sexuality agnostic.

In regard to the paperdoll system Glassix and HHS+ have taken a different approach, Glassix have complete models both in the world and in the scenes, whereas HHS+ have a simplified paperdoll system to abstract the characters, but in doing so they have a lot more clothes states, the scenes are more or less random CG or doujins.

But it is a rather good game in many ways, you should really try it out! You have a lot of agency in that game, in 10 years it will probably be renowned for being the dwarf fortress of h-games ;)

Link:

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Nono, in 10 years, I want Glassix to be the dwarf fortress of h-games ;)

I did give it a shot a few months ago but I had a hard time with it since there is no coherence in the H-scenes. Being random from the web makes it less attractive for me. I'll try it again though, maybe it'll give me some ideas for Glassix.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Use this link in this message to get v0.22.1 patch.

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
thx for upload.

Quoting this one for reference, because that was a BIG help.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes